Reviews for Deprived
Ironhair 2 chapter 19 . 7/30
Please update!
Loved rereading the story.
ironhair chapter 17 . 7/29
Always gives me the goosebumps reading this. Heroic and fantastic... and even though it's exaggerated, as I said earlier, you pulled it off fantastically and believably.
Ironhair 2 chapter 7 . 7/28
I read the last bit and every time I think you pulled it off brilliantly, despite how cliched it could be.
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/27
rereading
The Eternal Forgotten chapter 10 . 7/27
As I have seen is the standard for The Crimson Lord, I am happy to report this story is of the most flawless quality. It is one of the best I have read in a long, long time, and the same goes for several of his other stories. I am most impressed with this.
Please continue this storie it rocks
random11121992 chapter 19 . 7/23
Such a shame that this story seems to have been abandoned, an interesting take on a scenario that has been written about a fair amount.
Solace1nS1lence chapter 19 . 7/21
This has to be one of my most favorite stories I've had the pleasure of reading in quite sometime and I wonder if this story will be stuck on a shelf for the foreseeable future or if the dust will be blown off and the story continued, I'm hopeful for the latter but I understand the former. Either way, I wonder if an Author's Note added to the bottom of the chapter or even an update on it's own would be possible so I, and others know, other than that I wish you luck in your future stories and endeavors.
tanzar81 chapter 15 . 7/13
You should make that article a one shot. I would love to read it.
chelle20 chapter 19 . 7/13
Fantastic story, the interaction between Luna and the Dragon at the ravenclaw breakfast table made me lol.

Please Update!
OriksGaming chapter 19 . 7/12
I wish you had continued this story, it was a lot of fun to read, had little to no errors, was well written, and had a clear plot. Great story, a shame you abandoned it.
please updateeeeee. I am dying hoping to see Lucius and Montague getting their dues considering u doubt harry will let pass that dragon stunt
Henri chapter 16 . 6/29
I read till the ward inspection and i have a prediction: Harry will kill his dragon.
CommanderShepard1598 chapter 19 . 6/20
I just wanted to know if you are gonna update this? It's one of the best fanfics I've read. I'd love it if you could update it please.
nightlock475 chapter 19 . 6/7
this was actually the funniest chapter ever, and I swear I would love you forever of you updated it
3,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »