Reviews for Deprived
KaeromTheGreat chapter 19 . 9/12
I've probably reread this story over 5 times to date. This last one as pleasant as the first. I really enjoy the world you crafted here. You used the HP world to make your own one, something I quite enjoy reading. Reading the exact same plot over and over again, AKA canon, does get quite boring. I'm as sad as many of your other readers to see such an interesting work left unfinished, but I'm still much happier that I actually got to read it and enjoy it over and over again. A toast to you my friend, wherever you may be.
ItsJustMe244 chapter 19 . 9/10
I really love this story. I do sincerely hope you continue this.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 19 . 8/30
I must say I love the story, a well done and interesting take on the wrong boy who lived. While Harry is quite powerful you never made him seem overpowered and made him an interesting character. Also you made Albus a likable character.
This has been one of my favorite sorted for years. I can't help but hope one day you'll update it.

The tone is exactly what I look for in a story. Powerful, but not overpowered, interesting, but not cringy (well, a tiny bit cringy with his parental interaction, but that's legit considering his whole character is based on it)
lady.edgecombe chapter 19 . 8/21
I read this as a recommendation from another fanfiction author who loved the story and I have to say, I was not disappointed. I don't often see stories this good fall by the wayside.

Wow, this is a great story. I am not sure why this was left for five years now, but it is an excellent story. If you need someone to help, I am listed as a beta and would love to help you get this going again. Although, I am sure you have had plenty of other offers.

Have you thought about having Harry ask Daphne for dancing lessons?
Bonitalapaz chapter 19 . 8/21
Is this story still being written┬┐
Thanks
7ima chapter 1 . 8/19
Just saw your profile... last updated fic was Feb. If you're going to abandon a fic, don't be a cunt about it. Tell all 10 fucking thousand pf your followers that you've dropped it. At least give us that...
Tallman7 chapter 18 . 8/16
This is quite possibly the only story I've ever read where I genuinely like Dumbledore.

"Lemon Drop, Harry?"

Absolutely PERFECT!
M chapter 19 . 8/12
This is so well written. One of the best wrong boy who lived fics I've read
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 8/6
I LOVE this STORY! Please, please, please finish writing it this is what the best stories I have ever read. And I've read a lot of them and I love the Amazon rain forest
Pokezeb chapter 19 . 8/5
Amazing story I ended up giving a whole day to it after the first chapter hooked me in XD
xX.HaphneShipper.Xx chapter 1 . 8/4
This story is one of the best ones I have seen on here, PLEASE continue the story when you have the chance.
loved it cant wait for more plz finish this epic story that u have soo far
LonelyBoy614 chapter 17 . 7/26
They do realize that they could've just thrown a killing curse at it, right?
ddentler21 chapter 19 . 7/23
This story is quite possibly my favorite on this whole website now. It's honestly beautiful from the people to the magic to the insights on humanity and more. I hope, so very much, that you find yourself wanting to continue this one day. If not, well, thank you for writing, sharing, and putting such an amazing effort into this to make an even more amazing product.
3,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »