Reviews for Deprived
TheArcaneToaster chapter 19 . 5/12
Why didn't Harry just ask Fleur to teach him how to dance? Or anyone from the Beaubatons contingent/ Ravenclaw? Or even Daphne? Surely someone at hand would be able to help him, even if he wanted to learn in secret (even though he doesn't seem as one to be ashamed by the lack of skill).

Love the story. I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it.
TheArcaneToaster chapter 17 . 5/11
I've read great stories/books/FFs before, but... Wow... This is epic...! I cant't even put it into words... Simply, WOW.
Bostonette chapter 1 . 5/3
Some of the worst character interactions I’ve ever read from Harry’s side of things. Allows emotions to get the best of him when faced with neglectful parents, let’s himself become vulnerable for no reason other than plot line, and absolutely no domineering or threatening acts or statements to fleur. Pathetic. Learn to write a better Harry
RememberMe27 chapter 19 . 5/2
This is a story I avoided reading for so long because it was abandoned and yet it’s name kept popping up whenever anyone asked for a good recommendation. It must be worth reading. So finally I caved knowing it wasn’t complete. I’m glad I did.
UnknownReader2001 chapter 17 . 4/18
THAT. WAS. EPIC!
kalirena69 chapter 10 . 4/17
Oh my God... I Love Luna... sooooo much!
UnknownReader2001 chapter 2 . 4/16
Bayard? really?
Whatamidoinghere2 chapter 19 . 4/6
Please update this
carza chapter 19 . 4/5
I realize that it has been almost 10 years since you updated this story which I think is a shame because it really is quite unique and quite good! I really hope that you’ll one day look back at it and continue writing!
Czar chapter 4 . 3/29
Ah yes, exposition.

Also, I love the mercenaries who moments after joking about kidnapping an underage girl so that a couple old men can rape her, start on the moral offensive by calling said men bigots bc they don’t like Veela.

Let me just compliment the echo chamber of exposition once again as well.
Cyan93 chapter 19 . 2/22
Magnificent writing, and that is without even considering the story. Well worth reading.
Marcefriasu chapter 2 . 2/18
Re-reading this.
Redhorseman25 chapter 9 . 2/15
It was looking to be an epic tale and I was looking forward to reading it. But I dispise pov novels. And I lose any and all interest in the story as a whole. I tried skipping its few povs but with no end in site I didn't get past the 2nd chapter. If it was reritten without pov I would love to read it.
Makimass chapter 17 . 1/31
That was so angsty, dramatic and anti clamatic at the same time but harry mind raping the dragon was unique..
CautionTreeAhead chapter 19 . 1/28
This is so good. I wish it was not abandoned. Good show jolly good show
4,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »