Reviews for Deprived
JDS62 chapter 19 . 2/14
I will say this I first found your work through your work in DxD, I thought that would be my favourite of your works... I now sit here amazed at how wrong I was. I fell in love with this fic from the first chapter, though I know it will never be completed, that love has remained until the very last letter. At this point, I would beg and plead for you to update, but I won't.

Don't get me wrong, if this updated I would be ecstatic however it feels right for it to end here, it may not be a true conclusion but I haven't got the unsatisfied feeling I get with other abandoned fics.

Finally, I wish you all the best in your endeavours and wait hopefully for your return to this site.
bkasavan chapter 11 . 2/11
the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb... I choose to believe bayard knew that and was simply sarcastic.
This is my fourth or fifth time rereading this... despite knowing it will come to a bitter abandoned end. This is one of if not my favorite fics. Ever. And amazingly written (I've literally memorized some passages from it)
grimjawfury chapter 19 . 2/11
Who is the puppetress? Another bounty hunter or fate? And where does voldemort fit in all this ? Great chapter , this one. Cant wait 4 d next one.
grimjawfury chapter 18 . 2/11
Does it mean that harry's fear will also be birthed as hate is? Thus harry having two beings forged from chaos and emotions incarnate? It is curious what harry says about power and hate's birth. I cant wait to find out
Zarroc789 chapter 19 . 2/8
oh my God you really need to continue this amazingness probably basically the best story I've read on here and I'm so sad that you have not
charliea.wood chapter 19 . 2/1
Brilliant story I hope u complete it
Hammy86 chapter 19 . 1/30
great story hope you come back to it
Someguy the anon chapter 1 . 1/29
I feel the literal demon wants to bone luna
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 1/26
Well, dear Harry is beginning to encounter some complications in his work, hm?

Alright, I could sit here for hours typing praises for this story, and I could spend hours begging for you to update, but I shan’t! I’ll sum up my thoughts, for you!

This story is amazing. It has great plot development, great character development, and a great plot! You could definitely continues this much further! (And I’d hang around to see it develop!)

It’s a shame you’ve not updated this story since late 2012, for it’s an amazing story! I’d like to believe this review will give you the motivation to clearly get over that massive bout of writer’s block you’ve been experiencing, yet I think it’s a bit unlikely.

In short, I’d love to see this story updated again, but I’m chill if it isn’t! It still went a good ways, and I got to see (read: read about) Harry “taming” a dragon, and it was simply hilarious! I started cackling and my sister began looking at me funny! Totally worth it, though!
soggy noodle chapter 19 . 1/25
I am truly saddened you seemed to have lost your interest in continuing this story; I really enjoyed what you've written so far.
soggy noodle chapter 14 . 1/25
So, a Veila, a female samurai, an eccentric and a schemer walk into a bar...
soggy noodle chapter 10 . 1/25
Luna, do not change.
soggy noodle chapter 3 . 1/24
It is as you've relayed in your author's note in your Persona/Highschool DxD fic; overpowered characters (misconstrued as Sues and Stus) are not inherently bad, it is how they are written.

And you write them rather likably.
drucifer000 chapter 19 . 1/22
This story was very good, it's a shame it's unfinished, you did a great job with it so far!
Friend chapter 19 . 1/12
Please update. Know its been 6 years but I'm still in love with this story.
3,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »