Reviews for Deprived
Dr Gero chapter 3 . 5/11
Decent start, I'm enjoying it so far. I'm really curious how Harry became who he is. Also I was pleasantly surprised at the sympathetic Albus; usually authors have him behind it all as the puppeteer.
Putting aside Harry's lack of.. professionalism I guess at escalating the issue with Montague to violence and risking his charge, didn't Madame Maxime already give him an out from the whole "students may not raise their wands against students" issue? She had literally just expelled Montague after all so he wasn't a student (in name if not paperwork).
Looking forward to seeing how things unfold!
slocuautla chapter 19 . 4/28
Given the age of this story, I have little hope that this will be continued. Still, a great tale.
Hank1967 chapter 19 . 4/22
Enjoying the story. Any chance of an update?
tiffany.lim122 chapter 1 . 4/20
n 'h,the best stories are often left unfinished
jwbones2000 chapter 19 . 4/11
I really liked the dragon fight scene, wish this story was still ongoing. Great story!
misa-chan46 chapter 19 . 4/1
It’s been 9 years since I first read this. I haven’t forgotten it, and I won’t stop begging you to continue this. People still read this, and it is a marvelous story. I saw that you updated another HP fic in 2019.

Please, continue and finish thisI beg you again
AstoriaPheonix chapter 6 . 3/18
LUNA PROTECTION SQUAD UNITE
AstoriaPheonix chapter 5 . 3/18
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh this is cool.
AstoriaPheonix chapter 4 . 3/18
I love the characterization in this chapter, wonderful.
Re-ghal chapter 19 . 3/13
Nice! Thanks.
leeuw120 chapter 19 . 3/9
a good day too you Sir

A very good and interesting story
I would love it if you would consider to finish it

with regards leo verberne
lordpurgatory23 chapter 19 . 1/29
i love this story.
harry is so perfect, the way he acts is so meaningful. the bashing isnt bad for once and this kind of dumbledore is so fresh in a was of garbage dumbledore bashing.

this is just a great story, good job
AntitheticalElysium chapter 4 . 1/23
While well written, the characters and their interactions with each other leave much to be desired. I really wanted to give this a chance but the combination of an edgy and emo protagonist, for there is no other way to put it, and a lackluster cast makes this impossible to continue.

This story is a power fantasy, but without any of the rush that comes with reading about a powerful character and their exploits. There are no stakes, no meaningful interactions, no conversations that can be taken seriously.

The only redeeming quality of this fic is the superficial aspect of the writing: it's well written, but that doesn't make it enjoyable to read.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/22
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 13 . 1/17
to enter his name into the goblet they would've needed his signature
4,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »