Reviews for Deprived
AntitheticalElysium chapter 4 . 1/23
While well written, the characters and their interactions with each other leave much to be desired. I really wanted to give this a chance but the combination of an edgy and emo protagonist, for there is no other way to put it, and a lackluster cast makes this impossible to continue.

This story is a power fantasy, but without any of the rush that comes with reading about a powerful character and their exploits. There are no stakes, no meaningful interactions, no conversations that can be taken seriously.

The only redeeming quality of this fic is the superficial aspect of the writing: it's well written, but that doesn't make it enjoyable to read.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/22
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 13 . 1/17
to enter his name into the goblet they would've needed his signature
darthkratos24 chapter 7 . 1/10
I got to agree with the other guy I saw who said this but. The whole not killing woman because I don't know some weird sense of chivalry is dumb there are so many things that can go wrong with that shit. You could of killed a brother a lover or something else but because of you're own stupid rule you now have a vengeful witch trying to kill your ass and all you can do is stun and leave and wait till she tries again...it's dumb makes no sense for the character you're trying to go for. Don't kill kids I get that but woman? They can be just as fucked up as men but because you don't kill them you're letting a serial killer or rapist walk away? What kind of logic is that
animeArty chapter 19 . 12/29/2020
Damn man, this story is on a whole new level of awesome. Hope you get back to it. Thanks for the truely great read. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I pray you and yours,whether you continue the story or not, are all safe, well and found in joy. Thank you.
GoPoe chapter 19 . 12/23/2020
I actually like Dumbles in this which is strange. Goodjob author
Space Odin chapter 19 . 12/21/2020
I read this about once a year. I just love it even though i know it won't be finished
cl33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Not a review but I really need to say this. Literally every time I check this story I swear it has a different title.
ManMunx chapter 15 . 12/8/2020
I never thought i would think this but I feel bad for rita skeeter
hobbes319 chapter 18 . 11/3/2020
dark magics My ass. dark magic requires negative emotions, yes, example being the unforgivables, but none of those emotions are illegal on their own, and Hate was created solely through those emotions, so it seems
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2020
I wish this story would continue a bitmore
AJAvenger01 chapter 5 . 10/16/2020
The way you demonstrated Dumbledore's feelings on seeing Harry just melted my heart. The old wizard was such a person that you could not help but admire his character. He ignores the flaws in a person and highlights their good side. JK Rowling really created such an interesting character who is so hard to analyse.
drucifer000 chapter 14 . 10/8/2020
I feel like there's an awful lot of foreshadowing in this that you didn't have a happy ending in mind when you were writing this, but since you left it unfinished I've decided to ignore the evidence and believe the opposite lol.
TheKettleCalledBlack chapter 4 . 9/24/2020
Sigh no matter how many times I reread this fic I will never get over that Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference
CrazyMr chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
i have seen a few ff do this. (having harry neglected so much he leaves) it is a bit of a stretch, unless you completely hated your child and ignored them on purpose. it is impossible to simply forget about your child for 8 years. also harry is only 14 years old and is acting a bit mature for his age. from the way they were talking I would guess he was 17-18 years old. the last thing that bugs me is the fact the he is described as a emotionless husk. he was neglected for 8 years. an emotionless husk would fit if he was beaten/tortured for 8 years.
4,080 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »