Reviews for Deprived
LordofGalaxies chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
seems like it will be a good story though longer chapters would be nice and im hoping you explain the backstory a bit. cant wait for more of the story so plz update as soon as possible.
Izzy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ooooooh I like so far, update! id love to see where you go with this, I can already tell you're a talented writer :)
sai 0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I hope this isn't the length for your other capters since I still want to read more.

Like the idea of Harry being a bodyguard. Wonder how Fleur going to take it having a bodyguard around. Update very soon please and thank you
Neoalfa chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hmm. Interesting start for a Twin Potters story. I'm writing one of these myself. I'll be keeping an eye on your work. Let's see what you can make out of this.

Bye.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Interesting although very short. So Harry is 14 years old since this is the year of the Goblet of Fire. Apparently, he did not go to magical school because he is already working. I wonder who taught him his skills as a wizarding bodyguard. Judging from your summary, this may be a Wrong Boy Who Lived story. One bit of warning, writers of this type normally do not complete their stories. Many could not even progress beyond the angst. You described your story as romance/adventure so the angst may be just flashbacks. Please update soon.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Adore the first chapter, that must be Harry, i am loving the way you are writing him, can't wait to read more.
Naginator chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hmm interesting look forward to more
Gabriel510 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Quite intriguing I look forward to your updates on this story. Your idea has potential, so good luck and thanks for sharing.
Herne chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I like it. I look forward to the next update.
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Interesting, very very interesting. Can't wait to read more.
god of all chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ninpou chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
seems interesting so far.

looking forward to the next chapter!
OrangeZest100 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is amazing.
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Interesting, very interesting. I like the whole emotionless persona the the bot im assuming is Harry has. Im looking forward to see where you go with this.
Keiron20 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awesome prologue

i hope there are soon real chapters
4,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272