Reviews for Little Nations
Chibi Dr S chapter 35 . 7/24
Chapter 30: YOU TWONK LORD! I was so worried Germany was going to die there! So many lols. So many gangsters. So many shots fired. It's unbelievable XD "Germany can't come to the phone right now because he's giving me a blowjob." I laughed so hard. This is perhaps the ultimate Hetalia MPreg fanfic. Why weren't SuFin on the baby bandwagon though? And where did Benedykt come from? (I.e. why was LietPol only mentioned in places?) Loved this. Weirdly gripping.
Princesa andrmeda chapter 10 . 5/2
I have so much to say, but for the meantime I'll only say this: chapter 9 and chapter 10 had me grinning like an idiot. (I love you so much for making ChuNi a couple here, they're my OTP and I hadn't seen much material of them out there. Please expect a longer review once I finish reading this thing, I had accidentally started with "Not So little Nations" and didn't understand a thing until I read the "sequel" tag, lol.)
The Sleeping Rose chapter 1 . 3/18
Hmm okay that wasn't so bad
Not a pairing i love
But i do love reading.
Hex10 chapter 9 . 2/21
Wingull! Of course he likes Pokemon!
What
Guest chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
I cried at that they are so poor... it's the longest time I've ever cried for a story before...it's so sad...I'm crying even now...
John chapter 32 . 10/12/2015
Hey, er this is my first time typing here but I'd just like to say, that you are an amazingly talented person. This story so far has touched my heart, it made me laugh and cry. And it would just brighten everyone's who read this life's a little brighter if u could continue this amazing work.
P.S. Iggy and Alfred are my favorite couple
OnyxSpell chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
My god I am going to kill Prussia. Don't get me wrong I love him, but he is being a jerk and loving his own child less just because of who the mother is is so cold. Mein Gott I will kill him.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
If that is a real book I'm buying all of them!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
Romano is in the bathroom in all of these! WE HAVE A THEME!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Test?! DID YOU SAY TEST?! NO! NO! NO! NO! I AM NOT TAKING SOME STUPID TEST, SCHOOL JUST STARTED AGAIN FOR ME! BACK OFF!

Great story so far!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
I hope their (spamano's) child's first words are either tomato, bast*rd, or tomato bast*rd!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Holy crapola!257,477 words! In Grandpa Rome's words 'YOU ARE A SAINT!'
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
YOUR NAME! *bows down* Is so awesome!
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 30 . 6/8/2015