Reviews for Little Nations
OnyxSpell chapter 11 . 8/16
My god I am going to kill Prussia. Don't get me wrong I love him, but he is being a jerk and loving his own child less just because of who the mother is is so cold. Mein Gott I will kill him.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 25 . 8/15
If that is a real book I'm buying all of them!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 23 . 8/14
Romano is in the bathroom in all of these! WE HAVE A THEME!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 13 . 8/10
Test?! DID YOU SAY TEST?! NO! NO! NO! NO! I AM NOT TAKING SOME STUPID TEST, SCHOOL JUST STARTED AGAIN FOR ME! BACK OFF!

Great story so far!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 10 . 8/9
I hope their (spamano's) child's first words are either tomato, bast*rd, or tomato bast*rd!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 2 . 8/8
Holy crapola!257,477 words! In Grandpa Rome's words 'YOU ARE A SAINT!'
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 1 . 8/8
YOUR NAME! *bows down* Is so awesome!
shadow of eyes chapter 30 . 6/8
CORPSE PARTY REFERENCE!
I APPLAUDE YOU!
shadow of eyes chapter 5 . 6/7
I FOUND DOCTOR WHO!
I APPLAUDE YOU FOR LOVE OF ALL THINGS FANDOM AND YOU IMPECCABLE TASTE IN BRITISH TV!
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 3/19
i thought it was yīngguó that was mandrin/chinese for england
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 1 . 2/22
Giggle I like this chapter.

My only problem is that… well, I'm Chinese and I'm pretty sure that England is supposed to be Yīng Guó (英国)

Yeah, but the rest of it was pretty good. I like it so far.
LVG chapter 16 . 2/14
Hi - this was an amazing chqpter, it was brilliant to see the interactions betwern the Italies and their partners (also drunk!Austria !). However, partway through the chapter, Germany asks Elfriede if she love him by saying 'Sie lieben Vater?' which you have written in the German sentence structure, not the question structure. Germany would have more likely asked 'Liebst du Vater?' or, if you want to use the formal form 'Lieben Sie Vater?'. For future reference, the German question structure moves words around, and unless using a word like 'Wie/Wo/Warum/Was' the verb comes first. Otherwise, this was an amazing chapter, and as I said earlier it was awesome to see the interactions between the Gerita and Spamano couples!
Canadian 4 ever chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Just a question, what heppened to the England that didn't want kids at chapter 1?
CheshireKitKat chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
Omg!...how did I not notice that like Austria was hiding Kugel Kugel as Prussia's son OMG!... Dude...in the next book...Prussia should find that out! ...
CheshireKitKat chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Chapter 23 like... you said America lost his virginity..his Uke one..but he didn't..he lost it earlier..Remember...France and Canada's wedding...America let him top for a whole week if he agreed to be France's best man..and he said his butt was sore..from doing it...

Also...Kugel Mugel?..isn't that Fredrich?...cause ...how can he be born when Prussia pregnant with him...