Reviews for If Your Heart's Not In It
shadownomore chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Gah Sad and cute. Wonderful. Poor James, but it's okay everything works out in the end.

Really cute, and brief but that's what makes it good (Short and sweet as they say).

Shadow
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awwww this is so nice! I don't know why but your words really touched me in this fic... My heart actually ached when James sang the song on the rooftop and when Logan said why he's been acting that way, I smiled with the pain... I thought he might have been lying lol and then you end it with them together again :) YAY JAGAN FOREVER!
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ok, I must say that I stopped reading stories for a while, I just came to add new stories to favorites / but I'm back, so I'm reading/reviewing so far )

Well, now the story, it was so sad, poor James, he felt so ravaged, I was also so sad that they broke up, but not anymore, now I am more than happy because they are together and better than before!

SUPER GREAT STORY! THANKS! XD XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
ok that was short a little bit bouring but I guess it was ok
Stranger In Training chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh wow, this was so adorable.

Like, you know when your heart gives out for a second? Yeah, this story made mine do that... A few times.

So cute, love it.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
veryjaneeyre chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was cute. Jagan is my OTP so this was right up my alley. I totally could see Logan spazzing out and accidentally pushing James away. It was great that they could work through that.

Of course, as soon as I saw the title, I started humming the song. While Westlife didn't become that famous in America, they got this American. And I LOVE old school Westlife.