Reviews for In the Gym
BigKahuna chapter 17 . 1/7
always like the ones where Rick has fighting capabilities.

Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Another wow! I want to see one episode to show Caskett sparring with lot of pinning down.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Ouch! Liked it and imaging Castle doing similar thing with Beckett in the shower in full glory. What would be their reaction? Castle would have been dead. God!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love this.
The-KLF chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
I really enjoyed this, the whole sparring thing is hot to begin with anyway. I loved the conversation through the shower walls :)
aussiecate chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Thanks to AC for recommending this 'blast from the past'. Whipped thru it in one sitting and loved it! Made me laugh and smile and needing some cold water! Cheers!
Twyger chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Sometimes I wish I was Kate in your stories, okay MOST of the time!
Tony7323 chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME NOT M RATED CHANGE IT ... NOT M RATED
Tony7323 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
THAT IS NOT M RATED
Tony7323 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
PRETTY HOT SO FAR
Student chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
cute, hot, and sweet. good combination! I especially liked the addition of action, a realistic description of sparring. quite an engaging read. could totally see it work on the show. good job!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
"You mean a present-active-participle kind of need?" LOL Gotta love that writer mind of his. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this story and have read it numerous times. I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it yet, honestly. I wish they had Karpowski on the show more; her character is a hoot! Especially in this story. :) I can't BELIEVE Beckett would just throw open the door like that; I mean, it's obvious one of the guys is taking a shower. Or maybe that's just me, since I've read it so many times...