Reviews for Blessing in Disguise
Wow, so after all the shit Ron pulls, he still gets to be part-time daddy whenever he feels like it and Draco still has to be this perfect man and accept it.
"It was nice that Ron came." That's how LOW the expectation has been set for him. At this point, I want him to terminate his parental rights and fuck off to New Zealand or something
It's aggravating that Draco has to be the literal embody of a perfect man in order for Hermione to love him, meanwhile Ron is fading in and out of her life and being given chance after chance to redeem himself
This is absolutely ridiculous. She needs somebody to smack her
Draco really wasn't being rude, especially considering that Harry barged into his house without being invited. Dramione always has such double standards with how Ron/Harry are allowed to treat Draco versus how Draco is allowed to treat them.
Saissa chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
Well, well, well, it only took Ron 10 years to redeem himself... I'm kind of impressed!

Great story!
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
Hermione - there is one thing I have learnt - you dont appease a bully.

Ron is a bully - well more of a manipulative bastard - making threats to get what he wants. i bet if he gets custody of your daughter - he will NOT LET you see the child very much at all - probably h\because he is the pureblood and you are just the mudblood!

Molly is also a bully as well. She smothers and yells people into doing what she demands.
oslca35 chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
I loved it
Carolare Scarletus chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
Oh, my goodness, Scorpius! You can offer as much chicken nuggets as you wish :D
Sweet little chapter. It's been a while since I've read it -
azertykeynes chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Why didn't she accept Harry's offer of help but accept Draco's? She said she didn't like being told what to do and that's what she said Harry did, but now Draco's practically forced her to move in with him and she's alright with it? I don't get it.
Carolare Scarletus chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
Scorpius ._. can I have you? You're so adorable and cute

Cute chapter :) Love it!
Carolare Scarletus chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
I simply cannot get enough of this sweet fan fiction :) Scorpius is darling and Draco is so supportive and loving.

I've read this twice through already! I keep coming back to it -
Aquary chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
Waw...so sweet... not too much confusing drama... i read it and make my day
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
(Sneer) The best thing the weasel can do for his daughter is to stay out of her life forever, better to not
have a father than an absentee one, besides, draco
absolutely adores her and would make the perfect father...
dramione0221 chapter 23 . 6/2/2015
That was a positively adorable ending