Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
musme chapter 14 . 4/13
I love it
Thanks
fangirl for this chapter 14 . 4/7
HDBHDHDHEJDJJDJD THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE LITERALLY EVER READ, EVEN PJO AND HP I KID U NOT. feel bad for wanting you to, but i really hope u would write another scene. But its fine if not! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL WITH WORDS.
This is one of the most fun and hilarious stories I’ve ever read on this site! Also it was super interesting and thorough! Thank you for this lovely story!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 14 . 2/16
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Sona14 chapter 14 . 2/5
ok, I absolutly love this story! It is so funny and there were so many hilarious scenes, I now have sore stomach muscels from laughing!
I would like to ask you, if you would allow me to translate some of your criminal mind storys to german and post at
Dumb!Reid is brilliant! (I love this sentence! xD)
Most of all I loved the intruduction of Dumb!Reid when the BAU wasn't there yet. I can't get over the chief's thought (this one with 'he hides something but then he bumps into something and the Chief think it's only his wish) it nearly killed me! XD
Your OC are nice and feel deep and real. Their reasons for their actions are perfectly comprehensible and they had all a lot of facets of charactertraids! Nice job!
The extra scenes were really funny and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your work!
I loved it and you gave me many happy hours,
love Sona
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 1/30
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 1/30
I've read this fic many times. One of my favourite criminal minds fics. THANK YOU! 3
Kitten6168 chapter 14 . 1/29
Thanks for the extra scene and for letting us know that your story has been edited. I really enjoyed that extra scene, I couldn’t stop smiling the whole way through. I also love your story and this has given me the reason I needed to read it again. Thanks.
blueerimartian chapter 14 . 1/28
i cant stop crying HOLY JEKDJDKSJD i want to be friends omy the endless puns i cant HHAHAHAAHAHAH i cried a little when i imagined a hulk shouting statistics instead of destroying buildings HAHAHAHAHAH I CANT ISKDNWKFJKDND this is my favourite i swear oh god ypu shouldve made a scene where spencer shpws he is a physically fit and yum jkekskskdk awhdjsks OOF i think i will forever never get tired of this! if that offer for a pdf is still on the table ill take it!
Your anagrams are pure genius.
Lavitar chapter 1 . 1/24
I loved every word! And I have a mild obsession with anagrams and things after realizing how many things JKR hid in plain sight that way. So it was really fun trying to figure them all out
Lavitar chapter 2 . 1/23
Pierce Derns is an anagram (is that the right word?). It's Spencer Reid jumbled up.
snowflaker chapter 14 . 1/13
i have so much love for this story i don't have words
253910 chapter 13 . 1/12
Please don’t murder me, but I’ve never actually seen criminal minds. However, I read your summary about a genius pretending to be dumb, and I though it was a unique and inspired idea that looked extremely interesting. I read your story and have found many laughs and enjoyable moments. Moreover, I did not have to completely understand the show to get a grip on the character and plot. I think this is a very well-written story and I thank you for sharing it with the world. -
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
I'm glad I read this, it's hilarious