Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
Abby chapter 14 . 12/18/2023
Beautiful
Abby chapter 5 . 12/17/2023
This is amazing!
So glad I started “Reid”ing it.
I appreciate the anagrams and love where this is going.

Good job.
scpotter chapter 14 . 6/9/2023
I loved this story ! His interrogation technique is hilarious !
Aaf65 chapter 14 . 4/9/2023
Great story, well done
AlleeR chapter 1 . 2/13/2023
I have to reread this because it's a masterpiece !
HSkarsgard chapter 1 . 1/1/2023
My first fanfic and reread for 2023. This is one of my comfort reads when others disappoint because it’s truly a work of art. Thanks again.
AlleeR chapter 14 . 12/5/2022
Amazing story I loved it !
Peaceandunity chapter 13 . 12/5/2022
Rereading this story for the first time in years. Needed the laugh. Thanks!
song min ah chapter 14 . 10/29/2022
this story is soooooo gooooood. great work! thanks for making this :D
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/22/2022
OMG - This was a WONDERFUL story - including all the scenes in the last few chapters!
ManWithTheMilk chapter 14 . 5/12/2022
This is some of the funniest shit I've read in a while. Holy fuck was it both amusing and oddly refreshing seeing Reid act like that. Bravo on this story.
ethanleetwan chapter 14 . 5/4/2022
Omg i love every single chapter! I need this trope with EVRY reid fic i read now AAAAH-
Daneu chapter 14 . 11/26/2021
Really enjoyed this story! I'm always up for Reid Appreciation. There were parts that seem so bizarre and crazy from reality but it just made it that much enjoyable. I liked your style as well. Keep up the good work!
OnMerlin'sSide chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
I just finished your story, and you've no idea how happy it made me. I started it yesterday, when I wasn't in the best of moods, but your story had me giggling and smiling and singing. Basically driving my sister mad. Thank you so much !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2021
This is absolutely hysterical. It's a creative, unique premise, and you tell the story wonderfully. It's one of my favorite Criminal Minds fics of all time.