Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
kat callan chapter 13 . 4/29
This was a glorious story! Thank you!
angelcobra chapter 12 . 4/27
Brilliant!
This is hilarious...the humor is great and only a skilled writer could pull off a story both so serious and so ridiculously comedic at the same time.
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 4/19
This is hilariously funny! I probably shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am. Be yourself kids! ... Lol no, be a dumb blond so I can sit here and get a stomach ache from laughing too much!
534667lc chapter 13 . 4/5
Loved your story , now favourited!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 13 . 4/3
I wanted Reid to continue his act! It was funny while it lasted. I was hoping Reid would join the academy in his "pretty" clothes. But then I would worry about how he would fit in. Then I hoped Reid would join the BAU in his "pretty" clothes. Although not exactly how I had wanted it, things did happen the way I wanted it last chapter. So sad to to this end.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 4/2
I where it was going in chapter one, and got hooked on the second! Love it
I knew it! I knew something was wrong when he decided to overlook the feminine part of the role.
Beyl chapter 13 . 3/15
MINDBLOWN. Wow.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 13 . 2/27
This is an overall review. You are such an amazing writer. This idea is so well thought out, well written, and overall so professionally done. Just want to say amazing job, and please keep up the good work.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 2/20
That was a really...effective interrogation. Of course, it was also rather terrifying, in an odd way.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 2/20
Strangely enough. I think this has actually worked out better for Reid in the long run.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/20
Didn't they say something like that in the case with the choking game? Pretending you're dumber than you are is a whole lot harder than pretending you're smarter.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/20
I'm guessing because it's an anagram of his name.

And wow, Reid! What a transformation! Every bit of that was fantastic, and it's going to be awesome when they find out actually, he was faking the whole thing, and really is a genius.
This is one of the most EPIC stories I have ever read! :D