Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
Caitie Riddle chapter 14 . 7/17
i am crying! This is so good. I can't stop laughing!
Jeid chapter 2 . 7/12
This is solo awesome!
Adorable Spence!
*Squeal!*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 14 . 7/10
Oh, this one is even better than the previous interrogation. Human traffickers xD
I really enjoyed this story and I'm definitely going to check out your others stories and your A03 (many people have more or different stories on A03 than on , which is both irritating, because you don't always know their A03 name, but also really nice, because when you've read all the stories on there might still be one left on A03
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 13 . 7/10
Reid as Loki? Hell yeah :D
I love how the police department wrecked those people's shit and, excuse me, but is Reid singing Mulan? That's just too great
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 12 . 7/10
Oh, I loved the 'art' 'are' comment, it had me cracking up. And we finally know what his secret interrogation technique is! Yay!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 7/10
I see how you are convinced Rossi and Tony are pretty much the same. I love them both. Just as I love Avengers/Thor, so I'll have to check out your profile if you have story's of that too :D
Great chapter! I love how Rossi is sneakily interviewing Oxley
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 7/10
Poor mister Oxley (and all the other teachers/trainers, whatever they are called)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 7/10
Those neighbour pieces are quite funny :)
Okay, I hate Jones a little less now, but he still isn't forgiven...
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 7/10
ugh, I'm too lazy to comment more than this (although it is true what I say): great chapter!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 7/10
'Nearing the end guys.' Nice thing, trying to fool me, but I know there are like 14 chapters!
Garcia trying to hit on Reid makes me pity Reid, but it's funny to read :)
great chapter, although it's also sad, because we read all the things Reid has been through
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 5 . 7/10
Lovely chapter title :) and a lovely chapter
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 4 . 7/10
Whoops, he gave himself away. Those references are soooo cool! Where does he get the cookies from though? Does he bake them (a baking Reid would be cute :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 7/10
Whoops! Reid's cover is slipping (yes!) ( I mean no of course, Reid doesn't want his cover to slip up (or does he?))
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 7/10
This is genius. I love the girly/happy Reid, it's (just as garcia said) cuuuuute 3
I wonder how the story is going to develop and everything, so i'll quickly continue reading :)
KJsmileyface chapter 4 . 7/5
I LOVE THIS BOOK!
I LOVE REID AND MORGAN AND ALL THE CUTENESS EVEN THOUGH ITS A LITTLE SAD!
I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!