Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
pallyndrome chapter 13 . 9/13
I looooove Loki so this is cool! Great story :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 8/29
I can see why this fic is so highly reviewed/favorited. Your characterizations, scenes, and above all humor are great! Thank you.
I'm gonna start watching Criminal Minds just to see ma Sugar Man. ;)
Vala MalDoran chapter 14 . 8/12
OMG! I love this story. Love it. It made me laugh, I really needed that. Love that way you write Spencer, especially when he is interrogating criminals.
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 14 . 7/25
This story was sooo great! Thank you so much for writing it!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 2 . 7/17
I thought I wouldn't like this but it's amazing!
paula chapter 7 . 7/16
ireallyadorethisstory
jada951 chapter 14 . 5/29
what a great story!

I do so like Spencer, and to think of him playing at being dumb.

Whoa.

I would love to get a copy of your story. I'll send you a note to your box, and then, I'll go check out your other stories.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Ohmigod, I am squealing out loud! This is so cute and funny and I am so grateful you wrote this :)
tmisos chapter 14 . 4/30
THIS FIC IS LITERALLY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ITS SO GREAT OH MY GOD, MAN ITS INCREDIBLE
WordsAblaze chapter 14 . 4/12
This entire story is actually legend, it's brilliant! I keep reading it and it never gets boring, I love it! Kudos!
AZCatmom chapter 7 . 4/6
OMG...I just love this story. The scene between the BAU and Diana Reid was priceless. I am sill giggling over her 'Hurt him and die' look. You have her down perfectly! This entire work has been genius. I read some of it before...I think pre-re-edit. Really enjoyed the fleshed out first chapter. What am I saying-the whole thing is great. Now, onward and forward...
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 14 . 4/5
This whole fic was gold the best ive read in months.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 9 . 4/5
LOL Guys got kills hahahahaha.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 3 . 4/5
The world is float nods head it really is TOTALLY. Lol