Reviews for Dumb and Ditzy
brendafay chapter 14 . 3/18
love it
bloodedlife94 chapter 14 . 2/21
i absolutely adored this fic!
I really enjoyed the story and the writing is brilliant but I really don't like how you stereotype gay people. You kinda made it sound like every gay person is flamboyant and ditzy, which isn't true. I dislike the idea of someone condensing a whole community of people to suit one personality type. Anyway, I want to end this on a positive note, because I really do like this story and I think you are a good writer. So, I hope you continue writing interesting stories.
Hannah chapter 14 . 2/3
I love it when Reid interagates! This was an awesome story. I love ditzy Reid! I do feel bad for him though. Love this story a lot. I can see why you have a lot of favorites, follows and reviews! (I also like the Disney song that Reid was singing from Mulan!) :) I had a good laugh. Loves you lots! :)
kawaiibaka9 chapter 14 . 2/3
;-; ITS OVERRRRR

IT WAS SO GOOOOD

I NEVER FAVORITE ANYTHING AND IM ABOUT TO FAVORITE THIS AAH
kawaiibaka9 chapter 11 . 2/3
EEEKK THIS IS SO GOOD
deadinthewateralready chapter 14 . 1/30
I've read this like 3 times now I just have to say, it completely deserves it's place as the story with the most favorites in the criminal minds category. sorry I hadn't reviewed before and that it's been years since this has finished
CMandICgirl chapter 14 . 1/28
I loved your story, and that last scene was the best! I was laughing so much through it and some of the first chapters in the story! :)
Rebecca1 chapter 14 . 1/4
I loved this so much ! :D

Reid is just adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
It's not being gay, it's being fabulous!
brighteyes343 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Love the story
It was so cute
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Great chapter!
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
These small, little interactions like with the neighbors and bus driver (and even the doctors at Bennington) are my favorite parts of this story
menolikey chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
Adorable! Thanks for writing?
menolikey chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Can this story last forever? I'm literally reading it really slow so it'll last.