Reviews for Failed attempt
LSDandKizuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very good, and well written, even for people who don't agree with the whole "SiriusxRemus" thing. Good job!
whiterabbit111 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Oh they are so adorable! Continue please? ;)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
ohh! this is so CUTE! (sorry it took me so long to get round to actually reading it...) i love it though :D x Sneh
BlacksSerious chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
sweet :) please update soon!
QueenAnneMagic chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
L... You're mental! but in a good kind of genius way!
shiny-chang chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
"Ah, just to mess you around, Pads." - so very like James... :)

I would love to see some interaction with other characters, other than just Sirius, Remus and James...

And also, the last sentence was a bit odd, because, if this was in James' point of view, he WOULDN'T know that Remus was crying... So it went out of POV...

I think you could possibly write longer chapters, but this is good! :)
blondie chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Rather homo-erotic with dashings of teenage angst... liking it bibs, liking it! :P But wait- so sirius and lupin fancy each other? lool
Bottlebrush chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
This chapter is good too. I like -

"Ah, just to mess you around, Pads."

- that seems very James.

But the last sentence is not quite right. You have slipped from James's point of view to the omniscient author's point of view - because of course James doesn't know what Remus is doing. So it might have been better to make that clear - it could have been something like -

Because of course, there was no way for Padfoot or Prongs to know that in a deserted classroom...

That would have shown that we were no longer in Prongs's pov.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That's very good and funny. I especially like this bit -

I however, was cursing my own stupidity (I have recently discovered that you can actually do that, and I wish I'd found out earlier)

- it's so funny and so Remus, somehow.
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
"Everyone knows he's gay - it's only him who won't admit it!" - Love this! xD 'Tis very true, Sirius not knowing he's gay when everyone else does...!

Remus seems a bit too feminine, as I've said before... With the very last 'Cry, maybe.' He's not really the type to have a strop or be too affected by not having his emotions returned (and I can't remember the word for it...)

Apart from that,,, Looking forward to see where this goes! :)
IllusionaryShadow chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Nice story A little more lenght to the chapters would improve this a lot :D please update!
You chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Great story and totaly got into it! but lupin and tonks were so cute so dont kill that!
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Awww that's so saaaaaad! D: But I like where the story is headed so update soon!
Lizzy0308 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I fervently hope for a happy ending
W.W.Allerdyce chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
:D Lovely lovely lovely. Your beta must have some serious skills. _ I actually adore this last chapter- it adds a completely new twist to't. And so, at risk of sounding terribly patronising, well done! S a loverly piece of work. :) Also, I ignored my physics lesson for you. I would say be grateful, but it wasn't really that much of a sacrifice. :P Much love! x

Also, my offer of help or questions, whenever you want it, still stands. :) x