Reviews for The Girl in the Striped Pyjamas
Esmerelda Airpor chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Please, write more! I'm dying to see what happens next! What happens to Gretel and Rudy?... I NEED TO KNOW! I love this story!
Esmerelda Airpor chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I can see a friendship starting...
Esmerelda Airpor chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I'm your number 1 fan! GREAT!
Esmerelda Airpor chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Very good. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Poor old Anna. This really helped since in my class we have to write a short story on this theme. Thanks a lot, you really helped. I'm a history freak, I just love reading about them. THANKS!
From Me!
Jayden Callow chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Im a school student in Australia, and i hav just finished "The Boy in the Striped Pyjmas".
the book was interesting from the opinion of Bruno.
You're fan fiction is great so far and couldnt have asked for anything better.
The only thing is that when you changed from Gretel's point of view to Anna's, i had to figure it out for myself
MysteryFury chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
*weird voice* interesting, very interesting.
IJeanette chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Brilliant! Are you german or english? I'm English but I speak German too.
Toll! Sind Sie deutsch oder englisch? Ich bin englisch, aber ich spreche auch Deutsch.
a chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
aaa
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
I kind of liked hearing the story from Rudy's point of view, personally. :)
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
YOU UPDATED! XD I knew you didn't abandon it, and I didn't either! :)
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
O_O For a minute, I thought it was the one guy that Gretel was friends with in the movie! O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
NOOOOO! NOT A DREADED CLIFFHANGER! DX Sorry. I've been talking to a bunch of hyper people and eating sugar. XD
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Ooh, what's going to happen? I started to get nervous when she was deciding what to do; I hope she doesn't get into too much trouble for skipping Jungmadel!

Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This chapter was really, really, really good. The tense shifts were a tiny bit confusing, but aside from that, everything was perfect. I loved it. :)

Keep up the good work!:)

Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ooh, Firestorm likes! :) The way you showed Gretel's feelings was incredible, your spelling and grammar were flawless, and you described everything well. :) Keep up the good work!