Reviews for As Time Goes On
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nezumi will come back Shion! He loves you!
all-the-angels chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Oh, please please please write more! I absolutely adore this!
LittleStars08 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
no.6 season 2 committees chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
wow, the scene here is made from the ending song of no.6, Rokutousei no yoru by aimer right, i loved that scene and song! please keep writing, and hope for a season 2!
paige g chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
thats so sweet! i miss nezumi! i want a season 2! good story!
x3Phantom3x chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful story! So cute and fluffy, it was very endearing. I can get over how beautiful the ending is. I smiled from the moment Sion found the prints in the snow till the end. )
TheManWhore chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
This story has been actually stunning - it's short (not that that's a bad thing), and in its simplicity I find it very worthwhile. Your writing style is -very- seasoned, and I greatly enjoyed reading the fic :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D
MyNameIsSara chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this story! Don't set it aside! Please continue! Write more! Let me know if Nezumi is going to stay! Please!
kinosternon chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
LOL, what a way to end the chapter! Poor Nezumi, guess he didn't remember Shion's prior little rescue mission right away... They both seem pretty nervous in this chapter, which makes a lot of sense. They are going to have to talk eventually, though...

(Also, Karan's tendency to burst in on things was a nice detail. XD)
Aidaedalus chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
wow...its beautiful.
kinosternon chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Hey, another chapter! I like how you used the ending credit imagery, it worked really well. But the snowball, thankfully, didn't end in another satisfying would've been easy to end this fic here, but I see it doesn't say "Complete"? So I'm interested to see how you'll continue it. (I feel like Karan would like Nezumi quite a bit, all things considered. ;D)
sayo-chan64 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
So damn cute! They had a little moment of adorableness on the junglegym & the tree scene was another cute little touch. Basically, I loved their reunion & night at the park; or rather, Shion's little stroll.

I'm with Shion, what will his mother say when he returns with Nezumi (hand in hand) at her bakery?

Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
really cute. It was nice to see them playing around, too - it strangly fits them :)
all-the-angels chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I love this. I love you. I love No. 6... *~* I love a lot of things.

But this is soooo excellently written! I like how you incorporated the ending song into this chapter. w Seriously. I loooooove this! 3
shizaya347 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I really like the new chapter. You're taking things slow, which I like. Please continue this.