Reviews for As Time Goes On
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nezumi will come back Shion! He loves you!
all-the-angels chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Oh, please please please write more! I absolutely adore this!
LittleStars08 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
... UPDATE. NOOOOOW. XO
no.6 season 2 committees chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
wow, the scene here is made from the ending song of no.6, Rokutousei no yoru by aimer right, i loved that scene and song! please keep writing, and hope for a season 2!
paige g chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
thats so sweet! i miss nezumi! i want a season 2! good story!
x3Phantom3x chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful story! So cute and fluffy, it was very endearing. I can get over how beautiful the ending is. I smiled from the moment Sion found the prints in the snow till the end. )
TheManWhore chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
This story has been actually stunning - it's short (not that that's a bad thing), and in its simplicity I find it very worthwhile. Your writing style is -very- seasoned, and I greatly enjoyed reading the fic :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D
MyNameIsSara chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this story! Don't set it aside! Please continue! Write more! Let me know if Nezumi is going to stay! Please!
Eilonwyn chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
LOL, what a way to end the chapter! Poor Nezumi, guess he didn't remember Shion's prior little rescue mission right away... They both seem pretty nervous in this chapter, which makes a lot of sense. They are going to have to talk eventually, though...

(Also, Karan's tendency to burst in on things was a nice detail. XD)
Aidaedalus chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
wow...its beautiful.
Eilonwyn chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Hey, another chapter! I like how you used the ending credit imagery, it worked really well. But the snowball, thankfully, didn't end in another satisfying conclusion...it would've been easy to end this fic here, but I see it doesn't say "Complete"? So I'm interested to see how you'll continue it. (I feel like Karan would like Nezumi quite a bit, all things considered. ;D)
sayo-chan64 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
So damn cute! They had a little moment of adorableness on the junglegym & the tree scene was another cute little touch. Basically, I loved their reunion & night at the park; or rather, Shion's little stroll.

I'm with Shion, what will his mother say when he returns with Nezumi (hand in hand) at her bakery?

sayo-chan
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
really cute. It was nice to see them playing around, too - it strangly fits them :)
all-the-angels chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I love this. I love you. I love No. 6... ** I love a lot of things.

But this is soooo excellently written! I like how you incorporated the ending song into this chapter. w Seriously. I loooooove this! 3
shizaya347 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I really like the new chapter. You're taking things slow, which I like. Please continue this.