Reviews for The Gift of Home
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Beautiful, simply beautiful.

I love how you portrayed a Bella as being far more grown up here and wiser without losing who she is.

And I believe this fanfic best illustrates the true sacrifices of what Bella gave up to be with Edward.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that was beautiful and such a fitting gift o give her
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Beautiful and poignant.
Laiye Laiye chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Amazing story. Sometimes it's hard to go back and reminisce knowing you can't stay.
DanaLynn chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I loved this story!
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great one shot. I would imagine living there could run the risk of encountering a former classmate or classmates' younger sibs, who could still be alive and sharp witted at less than 70 yrs old. You capture the sadness of never changing on a world where people die and buildings crumble. Thank you.
Laughinglucy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Just found you're stories,and intend to read them all,starting with the short ones...this makes the fifth...and I must say I'm quite choked-up, it is so tender, melancholy, and quite wonderful. I feel as though I could be reading Stephanie Meyer's words, (minus the lemons,of course)!
The only other fanfic that I can remember that had me sobbing is the much longer story on Twilighted by McGee, entitled "The Trick is to Keep Breathing". That one does NOT have the happy ending yours does.
Both will haunt me, however, and I know I will return to them again and again.
Thank you for your time and talent!
JanetL chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I don't know what to say about this story other than... perfection.

Janet
sissyb chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
What a wonderful story, it was so sweet and touching and hot and sexy all rolled into one!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was such a lovely look at their return to bellas childhood home.

Great one shot, loved it xx
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
How sad and hopeful and loving, all at once. Edward always gives Bella the best gifts, always. Even immortal vampires have human memories, and their's are so sweet. Lovely little story, thank you!
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Finally catching up with my reading!

Lovely. So utterly lovely.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aw - just aw! :-) Please consider expanding this or doing and O/S about this women's shelter?
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love future E and B! No one does them as well as you!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011