Reviews for Tales of Liutana
Spider-2099 chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Can't believe I never reviewed these! Great stuff. My only *slight* disagreement was Kitana defeating Liu in "Cat and Mouse." The way I see it: if Liu Kang can take Goro, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn (two times in a row), AND Shinnok...he can take Kitana. Not to mention that he was trained by someone who is most likely FAR older and more experienced than her. Hell, even two of Liu's non-cannon endings have him defeating Raiden and supplanting him as Protector God of Earth. I sort of see Liu and Raiden as the Dynamic Duo, the top 2 strongest MK heroes (although, Taven could probably give them a run for their money, but who cares about him?).

Anyway, I've ranted enough. Excellent work, as always.
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
maybe that why they lost their first son!
butterflyV chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I reckon you could have done a chapter where a newly married Liu Kang and Kitana travel to the temple so Liu can revisit his fellow Shaolin monks and old masters, to introduce his wife to them and possibly spar with them again. It would be interesting if one of the monks asked Kitana for a battle to see what kind of a warrior she is.
butterflyV chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
You should do something like this involving Jade and Kung Lao.
butterflyV chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
I like these, you should do more, sepecially the sexy ones.
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Aww, :( why is it "finished"? i was looking forward to more stories of those two and stories involving thier kids too...

part 2 please
RobotFish chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
This was the sweetest friggin thing ever! I love it! You are a very skilled writer, and I'm glad you are writing about the best couple in the MK universe!
RobotFish chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
O.o

*faints from sexiness*
Spider-2099 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
In the words of Jax, that's what I'm talkin 'bout! Try an top that other-characters-that-Kitana-shouldn't EVER-have-ANY-sexyness-with (*glares at Rain, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero*)!

I mean come on, in so many stories I read people portay Liu as a overtly vanilla and naive moron, and that makes me mad. He isn't like Shujinko! Who knew a former freaking celibacy-vowed Shaolin monk would be so skilled in bed?

lol What's that Rain, Scorp and Sub? I can't hear you over Kitana's screams! XD

This story is what's up.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Damn... you wrote this chapter well. :-) Keep up the good work.
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Nice chapt B), you write lemons well...hope to see more.

and yea, one would think if you've lived for centuries in a place such as outworld under someone like kahn, you would be pretty vicious, but... a FEW mk guys fit that bill and still get thier asses handed to them by these "less experienced" double digit aged fighters.
Edenian Princess1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awsome story and very creative i found the characters(Kitana, liukang)not Out of character this story was great so plz continue but one question i kinda didnt know if kitana lived did she or did she die
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Another good chapter! Update when you can!
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
nicely done chapter.

though i do question kitana in reguards to her years of "experience" . considering that she seems to get beat alot in the games...by people of alot "lesser experience".

i mean in MK9, liu was pratically having (flirtatious)sport with her when they fought. lol

anyhoo, keep it coming.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Keep up the awesome work. Loving this... :-)