Reviews for As the Dove Flies
courtneythemidnightwolf123 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
This is really good! I had heard about human trafficking and during 7th grade my whole grade partcapated in this program called 'The Wake Up Convention' that a teacher at the school started and one of the topics was human trafficking. My friend was in her class and she said that her teacher was having them write a paper over one of the topics and she picked human trafficking. I completly agree that human trafficking is a serious and dangerous thing and needs to be brought to more attention to people. I praise you for using your great writing skills to bring such a serious issue to the front of people's minds and in such a true and interesting way. Thank you for writing this it's amazing!
TripleAAA1183 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Whoa...

I've heard about human trafficking, but I had no idea it was like THIS!

This is a new low for humanity to sink! I'm ashamed to be related in species to these scum-of-the-earth abominations! Murderous thoughts are going through my head right now...

I've never heard of this anime, but I've read your other stories, and you sure know how to show emotion in the characters! And you really SHOULD spread this awareness! Good luck!
teddyBearcookies chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
:O poor Maron :(

Can't wait for next chapters :)
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Please do not stop. Im addicted to the story line! This only makes me wanna be a cop even more. No women or young girl should ever have to deal with this!
mr grimjaw chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
i am glad you are doing this it may help alot of women or young girls out thair and this is a very good fic
mr grimjaw chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
this is so true if this story dount make people believe than thay should watch taken than thay will see with thair own eyes and that moive is very good and so is this fic
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 9/22/2011