Reviews for entropy
Yuta88 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love it! XD

Are you continuing it?
claymade chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awww, cute! You're right Medaka Box doesn't get nearly enough attention for as cool a series as it is... Glad to see that you're filling some of the void with this fun little story! Really enjoyed the read, thanks for sharing it!
Excel Fusion chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is a good fanfic starter and i hope there'll be more! (n_n)

thought the same here too! I wish people would make more fanfics 4 it! Pocky!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Medaka Box needs more Kikaijima x Kumagawa in here! Boy, that line in the newest chapter was a killer.

"If you say things like that, I might fall in love Misogi-chan."

My inner fanboy was squeeing like mad.
Kentra Kohama chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awesome! I could totally see this happening! If only you had continued it, you're right! There are too few Medaka FanFics! We must enlarge this!
Steelx4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Lol loved the story, feels like you got Kumagawa's personality just right. Also, I completely agree that there's no wherew near enough Kumagawa Box (lol) fanfiction. I hope you'll do another!
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
its good. I'm glad someone wrote a decent story for Medaka box. I don't think Kumagawa is all that interested in Kikaijima. He seems to like the new girl, unless you haven't gotten that far in the manga. Like I said good, you could do more, get more in depth with the characters, but an enjoyable story none the less. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
makokashi22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
let me guess, you came up with this after reading chapter 113.

I'm surprised you didn't bracket Misogi's speech
Arktemis chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
There is a disturbing lack of Medaka Box fics, but that's [robably because most don't know what to do with it's awesomeness. There was a Kumagawa fic but it vanished somehow. This was a nice fic.