Reviews for The Skinwalker and the God of Mischeif
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Wow this is one of the few really good Thor/Jane fic you should definitely write a sequel ! Thanks for this !
peygan chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This was a wonderful story..
g.i.ssjthorfoster123 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
to answer your question:he was getting anxious about the jotuns because they're hostility was growing worse and he was afraid they would attack his precious midgard. so he drank from the well of mimir to gain knowledge of what would become of past,present,and future. at the time balder was one of his sons but thor apparently was not born yet or something. he was afraid he would have to give up his most precious thing:balder[in mythology that's his fave son at the time] because mimir asked for something precious in return for knowledge. but mimir knew he was thinking about balder. he didn't want to take something THAT sacrificial, so he asked for an eye. odin was glad for the knowledge but he deeply missed his eye. he misses it not just because it's literally a piece of him,but because 'with his eye he has seen many a great battle and wonders'. i read the actual,real story. and not online; in an actual book. [my language arts book. i'm in 7th grade.]
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
How are you squeling "Reunion" by oficialyobsesed when the story itself is not even finished?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this story, but I'm just curious.

Are you the same person or did you get permission from oficialyobsesed to do this?
InstigateInsanity chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I enjoyed both of these stories. Nice and simple, both in plot and style, but elegantly written and charming tales. I hope you continue writing stories in the Thor mythos.
Mei fa-chan chapter 5 . 9/23/2011