Reviews for Godstiel's Family Dinner Special
ebonypol chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love it! :D
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Omg my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard! That was hilarious! I'm still laughing about it as I try to see through the tears in my eyes to type this. I agree completely; it was very entertaining!
moridash chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
this made me laugh several times very hard. you wrote them really well and what they did and said was just brilliant, loved cas,gabriel and luci especially,poor balthy trying to keep the peace. i like how luci just kept eating the virgin. :) loved this
Verditer blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
LOL This is great, thanks for writing this.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I think you killed me there. They should have added this to the show. Seriously. Oh my gosh.. Just wow.
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Eeeeee! I laughed so much! I love Lucifer so much! Ahhhhh What was in the pudding though?
ThePunkHippie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I couldnt help but think that Godstiel is like Gabriel and Lucifer's severely demented love child, with the lolipop eating and such. This disturbed me the first time I read it but after the third time I was laughing like a maniac with Castiel.
Architectoftheuniverse chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I died laughing for about ten minutes after I finished this. I've read it five times and it never gets old. Perfection.
gingerbread chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
ha ha ha
this is great!
love the choice of meat for diner and everyones reactions to finding out what their eating.
i would have thought that with Gabriel living with pagans he would be a bit less freaked out about the main course.
sckid chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is rather terrifying.
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
XD XD XD

THAT WAS THE BEST SUPERNATURAL FANFIC EVER!

I love Leviathan!God!Castiel! Lucifer and Balthazar were awesome too! Too bad Raphael and Zachariah survived, though... XD
Snafutti chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this. is some awesome crack. thank you!
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm glad you laughed while writing it, because I certainly laughed while reading it. You are a mad genius for coming up with this. Lucifer is one of my favorite characters and you only make him that much more awesome throughout this piece. Oh, Castiel, the mad god he makes. I just wanted to let you know that you are fantastic and should always keep up the good work!
Renart chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
bloody hell, loved every line... so funny!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OH MY GOD!

(and I mean the triskter demi-god Loki/Gabriel not Godstiel or whatever)

THIS IS AWESOME!