Reviews for Love Burns Crimson
Book.Freak112233 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so amazing :) please update soon!
Iellwen Silima chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Okay so I admit that I cringed when i saw the title was an episode title, because normally authors kind of copy the script verbatim and insert lines for the OC. But you did it wonderfully! With other stories, I'm like, okay look I've seen the episode already and I don't want a rehash. But with yours it was perfectly done...! I LOVE the chemistry between Merlin and Holly. And yeah, Arthur's pretty thick. I forgot how annoyed I was with him while watching this episode. Dollophead. Update soon!
Iellwen Silima chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Uh oh. I knew her mother was up to no good. Is her only motive money? Or does she have magic and is angry at Uther, and is using Holly to get to him somehow through Arthur? Hmmm.

So, I like the sybling sort of relationship with Arthur and her. It works really well, and I hope she ends up with Merlin!
Iellwen Silima chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Oooh I sense an oncoming love triangle. I think Holly is rather taken with Merlin, personally, but her mom wants her to be with Arthur so I suppose that'll get in the way. Poor Merlin...He finally has feelings for another girl, but he's so kind that he shoves them away for Arthur's sake. Sigh. Oh and I thought it was interesting how Morgana opened up to Holly so readily, like Arthur did in the last chapter. She seems like the kind of person who people like spilling their life problems to lol. Anyway, now I'm curious about the Morgana/Holly relationship (what will happen when Morgana goes evil?), and the possibility of either Holly or her mom having magic.
Iellwen Silimar chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Haha you nailed the banter between Arthur and Merlin :) Also, I like how you're portraying Merlin and his kindness. I think Holly's warming up to him too, because of the fact that he's so kind. I've always thought that Arthur's the kind of guy you grow out of, and Merlin's the kind of guy you go grow into. Btw for some reason I don't quite trust Holly's mom. Any character that the protagonist is really attached to but has motives that haven't yet been made clear is someone to be wary of. I should probably go to bed right now, but I"m gonna keep reading :)
Iellwen Silima chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is fantastic! One of the first decently written Merlin stories I've found on this site so far. What I really love about the way you write it is that you're able to capture the characters' mannerisms and ways of speaking perfectly, which is what I have always thought constitutes good fanfiction. I'm excited to keep reading!
TheDoctorHarkness chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Aw Merlin and Holly are so cute, while her and Arthur make me giggle like a madwoman XD

Holly's mother worries me though with the way se agreed...what's she planning? Oh please dont leave me in so much suspense x3

On another note; you have the characters down very well and your writing is exquisite too!

Keep up the good work! )