Reviews for The Love of a Brother
Nightingale's Shadow chapter 4 . 2/10
please update this
EmyRose chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This story was really funny
Hey when you going to update this
Cayene8 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Well, that was unexpected.
valune-hf chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Slightly weird and creepy plot but I like it :D
i've this feeling that madara's trying to make sasuke or something...
and I feel so sorry for sasuke! he doesn't know anything anymore... really sad and makes me reeeeally uncomfortable heh.
any chance that you're gonna update your stories?
goldengreaser chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
This story gives me the hebejebees but I love it. It would be amazing if you updated it.
IAreTheOne chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I love this story! So creative! Hope you continue to work on it.
TanSwan chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Update TwT There really are LOTS of people who want it to be continued, I beg you Oo
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I actually like this, I'm not fond of a chubby Sasuke. But I assume it hopefully wont last long lol. This story is interesting. Keep up the good work.

Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Hey not everyone wants to read your wierdass fat/pseudo pedo fetishry, have the decency to mark it.
The Smiling Fox chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Oh my god! This is so different than any story I've ever read on here pretty much. I love it. You're so freaking creative, darling. I envy you... Update soon! Poor chubby Sasuke. Everytime I try to picture it in my mind I can only see him with a little 'baby bump' tummy, not full out like... ME fat (LOLOL) Ah well, it'll happen someday, and when it does, I'll barf and look at NaruSasu yaoi to regain my adoration for him. Update soon!
Descendant of Darkness chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Very different but interesting. It's that kind of story that captivates you and leaves you eager for more.

Can't wait for chapter 5

Keep up the good work!
bleuxe chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I've heard of this before because my mind is ultra-perv...

Adult Baby not something Madara like to act out but it is something he likes Sasuke to be..very weird fetish u give Madara plus he sound like the ultra-chubby chaser

which is the funny part cuz yu never expected to be into chubbyness but anyways I feel so bad for Sasuke losing everything he really doesn't deserve to lose all intellences!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Weird, but I love it! :)
Biscuit15 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh, poor Sasuke :( Madara seems to be so cruel in this one! But it's okay; I will continue to read, no matter how weird you make this one! :D
NightmareBloom chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
hm now i'm kinda starting to get a little creeped is it that madara is trying to do?...