Reviews for What's Mine Is Ours
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 10/13
Yesssssss... all the Joyfire smut... This was excellent! Loved it from start to finish! XD
rougequeen69 chapter 1 . 10/10
For the love of! Sexy! Very very Sexy
reeroy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Basically you've made me terribly happy with this one-shot.

Red Hood and the Outlaws has it's faults, however having this trio as a team was a very good idea. I especially love their dynamics in this one-shot and (the SMUT!) how natural it was for them to come together.

Can I beg for more of them? Seriously Kory/Roy, Jason/Roy, Jason/Kory - they make me want to scream and cry because they're perfect the way you write them.

I really do adore this story. You've done so great. I REALLY AM BEGGING, WOULD YOU THINK ABOUT WRITING MORE OF THEM?

And have you found any other good fics about them anywhere? I've been looking and so far yours is the best. THE BEST.

Yeah. You're awesome. Leave me to fan girl. 3
Cool poop chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awesome! I loved it! Keep writing more!
Howeller chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Lovely, just lovely...and sexy...and hot...and Ect. They should hae added this scene right after the beach scene in volume one...would have been sold out in seconds and a collectable in minutes.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was amazing...

How the hell do you do that, dude my brain just exploded from all this sexyness, I swear.
deadtodd chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I just... *soaks my brains up with a sponge and squeezes them in a jar*

They have leaked /everywhere/. It's like faucet penis. Only with my brain seeping out of my ear.

Ffs. Why couldn't /this/ have been in Red Hood and the Outlines. Hell of an improvement if I don't say so myself. And I fucking do say so.

How many times can I add you to my favorite author's list? *tries for a million*
TheSchubita chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
wow. THAT. WAS. SO. GOOD. (and damn, I should not read such stuff at work)

YAY for threesome. I take it they make a really good team, right? Can't wait to get my hands on those comics.

You did a great job, really ) I really did enjoy this.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 9/23/2011

Roy's got it made don't he?

I think he has to be the luckiest outta the three, only cause he'd get to wake up every morning to Kori and Jason's hot asses.

Great job again Val.