Reviews for Another time, Another place
Toriloveswriting chapter 28 . 12/19/2011
AWWWWW, I feel really sad for Juliet, but especially Romeo! And I guess I feel a bit bad for Paul aswell...Good chapter!
Toriloveswriting chapter 27 . 12/17/2011
I loved that chapter! Im really inrigued to see who sneezed, and if it will cause any trouble in the up the awesome writing!
Miss Papillon chapter 27 . 12/16/2011
Hey! I'm back! Sorry, I've been pretty busy with exams and all... I liked to read Timmy's POV because we get to see how much he cares for Ellie even if he doesn't really admit it :)

I like that the 2 teams won because otherwise it would have complicated the story too much I think. And the idea of them being forced to have a party together is awesome! It makes me think of west side story when they all dance together. I feel some drama in the air though with this party... And also, I think someone saw R&J when Juliet tried to cheer up Romeo... I can't help but feel something will happen... Really good chapter!
Bellatrix Thenardier chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Amazing already!
Toriloveswriting chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
how dare timmy! I have gone totally off him now! grrrrrrrr
Miss Papillon chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
This chapter was really sweet... like everything's good and all. You really created a good atmosphere. They're so sweet together! And I love Romeo's family and how you developped this backstory. We can feel Juliet's envying them, and that makes me so sad for her. And I forgot why Romeo began dating her! That's horrible if she knows! It would be drama again! I also appreciate how Romeo is torn between his friends and Juliet. I wonder if he's going to explain everything to Juliet before it's too late... Great chapter! I can't wait to see what comes next!
Toriloveswriting chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
YAY! THEIR BACK TOGETHER! aw, definantley the best chapter yet :) It ended on a cliffhanger too! If im gonna be real picky, you missed a few apostrophes, and put 'timmy getting back at timmy' at one point. But, still I really enjoyed that chapter - good job!
Miss Papillon chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
Yay! Everything's getting back into order! Rainbows and birds singing everywhere :D I knew Romeo couldn't be that bad! He could have been more firm with his friends but that's good he didn't do that to his friend. And Timmy is so stubborn! Really... we can see the parallel with the original story: they are blinded by their "hate" or at least by their prejudices.

I like that you explained evrything in this chapter and that you made Juliet realize that she wasn't as impartial as she thought.

I like Romeo's initiative to apologize even if it was hard for him. I wonder how he's going to explain his lie to his friends...
Miss Papillon chapter 23 . 12/2/2011
Oh! Another balcony scene! It is good to show that they're angry at each other and not just reconciliating just like that. Oh! And they're falling in love!

I want to talk about Paul: don't take it the bad way, but he's annoying. But I guess it is your goal to make us don't like him, but he seems too much arrogant, I imagined him more like, sincerely in love with Juliet, and hurt because she doesn't love him. I think it would give a bit of a tragic atmosphere, I just thinnk he's immature, but, well, he's a teen boy... That's my thought on him, itherwise I think everyone's pretty well described and all. I'd like to know more of Ben or Andy (is Andy a version of a Shakespeare character?) because I'm just curious :)

I'm gonna stop here because I'm not happy with this review but I'm tired... I'm going to make up for that on the next chapter :)
Toriloveswriting chapter 23 . 12/2/2011
awwww, C'mon Juliet, FORGIVE HIM! I think my favourite characters are Romeo and Izzie are my favourite, though i do like Timmy as well. That was an awesome chapter, by the way, I REALLY cant wait for more!
Miss Papillon chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Oh I feel speicial :) That's not really cool from others not to review though... Author's love it when they see what you think of their story!

About the story:Drama!I would have loved to see them talking but I guess you had to do that. Oh, it is sad that Romeo is misunderstanding the situation between Juliet and Paul...but really, no need to get revenge! Don't be an idiot Romeo!

Oh and I feel more drama in the air for the next chapter...
Toriloveswriting chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
ooh, cant wait to see what happens next. Your chapters just keep getting better and better :)
Miss Papillon chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
*stressful music* DRAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Wow, so much tension in this! It is a great chapter, really!

I love how it waves between happy mood and "drama" mood. Awesome.

The date was awesome and all: them being gorgeous, romantic dinner, annoying waitress...

I love how Juliet stood up against her mother and then apolgizes, it is true to her character: good girl whose family is suffocationg her (do you use "whose" in this sentence? it feels wrong and I don't really know how to use it /: )

I guess the beach scene is the scene where the young Capulets and Montagues are fighting but not killing each other? Where Benvolio is suposed to stop Tybalt or something like that... Or was it the scene where Romeo is killing Tybalt? I tend to think it is the second one... I can't tell since we do not know how it started, I can't wait to know more about this fight! I'm feeling a misunderstanding out there! Romeo can't be that bad to say it clearly in front of Timmy, he must have been provoked (at least I hope so).

Great, great chapter where we see Juliet's feelings and it is awesome!
tori chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
OMG! EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Miss Papillon chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
haha! loved it! I really appreciated the humour in this with Juliet forcing herself to eat two cakes :) And the hoodie accident too :) It would be weird to have Timmy in Romeo's clothes 0_0 I'm wondering how they will go out in fancy clothes in a week's night without their parents noticing...
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »