Reviews for Strange Days
Aurore Renata chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I adored it! I never can resist a Fujin story and you managed to keep her characterization intact. *hugs* Interesting pairing.
RobertDogwood chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That was wonderful and so very creative. I'm really glad to see you and your writing getting a little recognition that you and it so richly deserve. I applaud your stick to itness and ability to continue writing without seeming to need much positive support from others. I envy that.
whiteAngel5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I've never played FF8 but I have a friend that's obsessed with it so I know the story. Fujin and Irvine? WOW! What a weird couple... I think you should write about the dinner party, that would be great!
Vick330 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Having the story told from three different perspectives was a stroke of genious, as it is already interesting and this way gives it a whole new dimension. Good work, I really enjoyed reading it.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oooooo - that was sooo good!

I loved the way you gave all the pov's - even the true version. And you kept all the characters in character, so the Irvine/Fujin pairing really comes across as believable.

Now all you need to do is write about the dinner date...
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
"Yay!" Says the anti-SDaifuu Fan...riight. Very cute! (How DO you mix their names? Fujine...no...irfuj...no...Irvjin...ack, that could be an Irvine/Raijin story...I think I like Fuvine! LMAO!
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
What a great story! Violation? LOL. I liked their different versions for what had happened. It's always interesting to see the different POVs. You did a great job. This story was a lot of fun!
Artyx chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Ahh..that was cute! Really cute! Not a couple most people would write about.. But it's original! And did I already mention that it was cute..?
Synthology chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
CUTE!
Ronin2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Kudos! 'Nuff said!
Bronze Warlock chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Somebody else with a great idea...I like it...
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I really liked the Irvine/Fujin pairing-sorry, but I've just never been able to

see him with Selphie. Bleah!

I also liked the whole "he said, she said" thing, and then your inclusion of

"what really happened". On the whole, a really good fic.
Platinum Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
How sweet! Although I'm a Fujin and Seifer fan, this was very cute! (Mayhaps you feel like writing a Seifer/Fujin fic? :)
Gippaloo chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
ooh...good fic so far! this is a new couple, but it doesnt surprise me...it is Irvy!

Keep up the great work! Post soon! I love Irvy fics!