Reviews for Rejection of Fate
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 8/20
This is soooo freaking awesome. Please keep this going.
kuroh chapter 8 . 5/11
countinue please I want to read more
CrazedKiraHaterLawlietLover chapter 8 . 3/8
C-can I hug you? Pwease?

Omg YES! YES! Thank you so much for the update omg bwahahahahaha you rock!

Eeeeeeeeeeep! I can't wait to read the next chapter .

Again, thanks sooooooo much...Did I mention how much I want to hug you?
Periwinkle chapter 8 . 3/4
I hope Bya escapes to Renji! Waiting patiently for more.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 8 . 3/4
Ooh! Aizen's going to be pissed! Run, Bya!
Anon chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh, Bya's got a Renji-bun instead of an Aizen-bun! Someone's going to be mad, bro!
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 3/4
Thank you for continuing! This is a wonderful story!
tcas0518 chapter 8 . 3/1
I like how on day I love Aizen, and the next I hate him. I hate him now. Your ability to make me switch allegiance like chip flavours astounds me :-) Also, I love Gin. Gin never gets enough stories, and he's awesome! So if you kill him I'll become very unhappy.
Emmagem803 chapter 8 . 3/1
I don't know why I wasn't following this little gem before. this ones good.
E.N.D.K chapter 7 . 2/28
will you be updating this, like all of your other Aizen/Bya stories? If so, will you also be continueing "To Die For"
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Another story I never saw before! Woot! But, just at the beginning of the story. But, so intriguing. I love how folks just know that this isn't right (and thank you for sticking with Gin being a 'good' guy - I love his character, and knowing that he's going to be portrayed as he really was is such a bonus to me). I almost didn't read, as it does have so few chapters to it, and, knowing your stories, I knew we'd still be at the very painful, not much but bad stuff happening right now. But, curiosity got to me, and I still don't know if I'm better off for having read it or not! 'Cause. It's. Just. Sitting. There!

*cheeky grin*
Fox-Sin chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
this story is so awesome, I cant wait for more and poor Byakuya and Orihime I hope they get found soon.
CrazedKiraHaterLawlietLover chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Omg this story is amazing! Please update soon coz I'm dying over here! The suspense is killing me XD Can't wait till Byakuya and Renji see each other again :3
Kintama-Hime chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
This has to be your most suspenseful story to date. Loving it!
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
A very nice story I love the idea of Byakuya becoming a transcendent(So sexy /nosebleed/) and your story-line Do continue with the story please :3