Reviews for Rejection of Fate
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/10
Goodness, I could kiss Gin right now!
And omg Aizen needs to be brought down!
I think I need more of this one lol
I need to know Aizen ain't gonna win and that things will be ok and that Renji and Byakuya are gonna be together!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/10
Dude I am so ready to roll with Gin as a good guy! Everything else going on, I'll take all the good guys I can get!
Aizen...how I loathe thee.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/10
It breaks my heart how the only thing he can remember is Renji. *sniffle*
See, the people who feel the 'wrongness' need to get together!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/10
Omg he's been made over and still trying to get to Renji!
Btw his description sounds gorgeous!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 9/10
*seething furiously*
Don't. Touch. BYAKUYA!
*throws things at Aizen*
He's not yours, you entitled pos tyrant beast!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 9/10
Those lemons that have the desperate edge because it's about to be snatched away omg so sexy and meaningful and sad. So many feels for one naughty time.

No matter the reality, they are meant to be together. In victory or defeat, they still find each other and it is beautiful.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 9/10
OhmyGod.
That bastard. Everything is in ruins. Karakura town is gone. That monster twisted reality so that it's over for the good guys.
How horrible. The losses...just omg *defeated*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 9/10
Sooo it's like 5:30 something in the morning, and I apparently can't sleep so I'm just browsing my Archive of Spunky, and I see this. Summary seems interesting, then down in the tags I see Byakuya and Renji!
Well then lets take a look...BAM RenBya lemon first chap! Ohhhh my Angel has blessed me!
But wait! Spunky only gives us lemons first chap if some bad shit's about to happen...well what the hell is Orihime doing?
O..m..g it's Aizen with an evil plot! Orihime just rejected reality, didn't she?
So evil plot aside, what does this mean for RenBya? Yep 3 worlds gonna be thrown into chaos, and my main concern is our boys.
FaithfulAizen chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Aaahhh nooooo dont stop it just got good T_T
amazinglion29 chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
This is awesome! I really hope that you can update soon! I'm really starting to wonder whether or not Byakuya will end up struggling when they go to save him. At least I should be able to find out in the next chapter!
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
This is soooo freaking awesome. Please keep this going.
kuroh chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
countinue please I want to read more
CrazedKiraHaterLawlietLover chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
C-can I hug you? Pwease?

Omg YES! YES! Thank you so much for the update omg bwahahahahaha you rock!

Eeeeeeeeeeep! I can't wait to read the next chapter .

Again, thanks sooooooo much...Did I mention how much I want to hug you?
Periwinkle chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
I hope Bya escapes to Renji! Waiting patiently for more.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
Ooh! Aizen's going to be pissed! Run, Bya!