Reviews for Caring for Ryan
guest chapter 13 . 2/18
I've really enjoyed reading this and "Breathe." Will you ever be updating or did you drop both stories? I know several people who would really like you to keep writing more.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I just found this and read all to date. You've got me hooked and really concerned about Ryan. You've written the relationships really well and put Ryan in a really precarious place and given the Cohens more to think about then they planned on.

Please continue? Please?
poohbear123 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Great story
othgirl2010 chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Hey update soon please
aussiec chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Im really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work :)
5-STAR chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Great update!
Adorereading chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
wow, the anxiety o.O PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P! :)
anon chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Is there a problem with reviews not showing?
anonymous chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I'd almost forgotten about this and had to go back to read most of it again. I'd also almost forgotten about Ryan's heart murmur, asthma, gunshot injury and the rest of his medical history. I'm wondering how any of that will be a factor, or something that he might not remember or know about because he was too young, was never treated or because another injury happened to confuse things.

It's kind of ironic with the meningitis outbreak now, even if it is different. No matter what kind or the cause, it's never anything to underestimate. The fact that Ryan's had a seizure already and problems breathing doesn't look like this will be a complication-free recovery. It sounds like the Cohens are starting to learn about Ryan and change their relationship and have stronger feelings when they are faced with what could happen, and the same for Ryan. The more intense the emotions and the conditions and the fear, the more things can eventually change if everyone's honest with Ryan and each other and they can help him through all of the difficult times.

Thanks for writing again.
Adorereading chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
love 3 just love (ok, i'm a chatterbox, i can't say just three words! but I do really love this especially the fact that you did two chapters so quickly :D of course CAN'T WAIT to read more!)
Meanxruki chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
yeay! at last! an update! keep it up dear!
Adorereading chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Why is this story not finished? The suspense is killing me!
ChrisUSA chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
great
neko-jin72 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
awesome job so far! i can't wait for more to come! .
beachtree chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Quality Ryan/Sandy time is a crowd pleaser, even under these circumstances. You've really raised the stakes and even the experienced Dr. Peters can't do much to effectively hide his own opinions from what he knows too well.

You've captured Sandy's shock, fear and helplessness quite well to convey the investment he has and the depth of feeling already at this early stage, something that had compelling foundations in canon before being minimized too soon. You've described someone powerless to do anything to help the boy he's much more than legal guardian to.

I was a little surprised by how immediately Ryan was lucid and talking, but it worked to further the story. It seems like you're raising the fear factor for Ryan and the Cohens, although the less aware Ryan is as things progress, the better off he'll probably be in some ways.

Thanks for the update and deepening the connection between the characters while laying the groundwork for the next level.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »