Reviews for An End Has a Start
Drell Warrioress chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
This chapter seems to have a turning point in the whole "world gone to war" sort of situation, but I think you've written this in a very effective way, and it's very informative of you to give us hints that there will be some more emotional chapters coming, from what I can perceive.

From reading this (as well as all the previous chapters), I've seen no spelling errors or grammatical errors, which is excellent. For the most part, you've done an amazing job in analysing each character's form of language, particularly with Thane's and Kolyat's. Feron's, from some previous chapters, was also similar to what he's said back in Mass Effect's "Lair of the Shadow Broker" DLC.

This is a really exciting story, and I'm wondering where humans and Terra would soon become involved, but I'm sure you're saving all of that for a special chapter in the near future. Keep up the great work you're making with this story!
CaughtInAmber chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I really love this story so far - particularly this chapter - because it's rather more imaginative than the typical mass effect AU's. (Plus, i'm getting sick of self inserts and novelizations, so stories like this are a nice change). Looking forward to the next update :)
Rosethorn chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Good start! I like it. Just curious, is Thane still a assassin? If he's not, is that why Irikah is still alive? Just asking. Anyway, good start! Can't wait for more! :D