Reviews for One more time
hitman007.pl chapter 11 . 5/25
Bro please , i love your story , so please update
jaywalker chapter 11 . 4/22
I was wondering why u are making naruto weak
O.o...cool keep going:-D
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 2/18
Another good fic abandoned. Damn.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/16
Yes, lets all be suspicious of the guy wearing a Konoha hitae-ate. He couldn't POSSIBLY be a Konoha ninja, since everyone knows Konoha's emblem is two rocks, not a leaf.

Sarcasm? Plleeease! I don't use sarcasm!
Angel.01Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17
*Sigh* Please update more chapters
ssw777 chapter 11 . 1/16
I'm a fan of the uniqueness so far. No complaints.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 11 . 1/5
This story is quite good. There are some mistakes here and there but they are nothing big. I hope you come back and finish this one day as there are not many Naruto x Young Tsunade fics out there
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
So.. You're just gonna end it here? It's a good story, but you haven't updated for a year...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
If you get hit by an attack that cuts on a cellular level there is nothing left of you. Logic
naruto saiyan00 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
good story, looking forward to reading the next chapters
Grounded Forever chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
You're is a conjugation of you and are. You constantly used you're when you should have used your.
kjeld chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
awesome story, like that madara is on friendly terms with naruto and like a parental figure.
16bowenc chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
new chapter please
SinOfDisaster chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Not really sure why you made Kakuzu the Main villain. I mean even before the third Shinobi world war he becomes so damn outdated. He seems to only be a real threat later on because all shinobi villages decide they rather play Politics instead of training their ninja's. The only real Ninja Akatsuki had was Kisame. He seems to be the only one who didn't give away his weakness so damn easily to die.