Reviews for One more time
Why don't you continue it's quite good
dude are u updating this
please say yes and updatesoon
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 11 . 2/13
Can we expect an update any time soon?
CloudStrife756 chapter 11 . 2/2
damn cliffhangers man but other than that i enjoy the story i hope that eventually he will be able to use the phoenix summon :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
good story. good plot. good writing composition.
Veldrisk chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Excellent story. I love how you are developing Naruto's abilities as well as how his presence has affected Madara. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Big fan chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Please continue this story please update I was enjoying it thank
darthrevan chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
i think banditk19 mean is nagato rinnengan he just like kakashi can turn off and on beacuse got eye sharingan from madara blood uzumaki and uchiha become one make sharingan become rinnengan if i correct uzumaki,uchiha,senju is cousin. i think madara wake rinnengan before death after battle with harashima ,madara says he got some portion harashima power after that battle i asume is blood i forgot wich chapter is says that and we still dont know if madara can turn off or not
A big fan chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Please more please thanks
dannyedi chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I really like this story :D its really good except of some grammar problems...

And I hope that you can update this more often :D
Diverso chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
You really need to work on your punctuation, your fanfics are alsmost unreadable.
amir26r chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Great story, It's rare to find a good time travel fic. Please update soon.
Qzh chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
What if they make up after the chunnin exams right before he is about to leave for his training since i dont think team 7 knows about it. Also was that Kakuzu's regular strength or did he recreate Tsunade's technique?
Good chapter, looking forward to the next update.
Qzh chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Dont really understand how Naruto is free to use Hiraishin but not Rasengan i mean he could play off the Rasengan as developing his own move from practicing his chackra control and wanting to have a melee move to use like Tsunade.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
"We should kill him or turn him into an emotionless tool for the village" Replied a more harsh and bitter one.- I thought Danzo only turned dark after Sarutobi became the Hokage