Reviews for Outside The Wall
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I really loved that. Supernatural head shrinking! xo
Floralia chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
This was an interesting way of exploring the wall breaking, and I really liked the way you dealt with it, the mix of supernatural and psychology. It felt realistic, and was still a dramatic story even when the focus was on conversations and talking things through rather than action. That’s definitely an achievement.
nupinoop296 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Yay! Sam's okay! :D I'm glad. And that chick-flick moment at the end was sweet.
scootersmom chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story! What a great idea to split Sam up, and then get everything put back together again. I was glad to see a good explanation of how Sam conquered all of the whole in the wall thing...I think in the show it just kind of disappeared and Sam has no issues now. You did a much better job of getting Sam and Dean through all of that! Thanks for sharing your story.n
ccase13 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
I liked how Michael protected his vessel but was thought Sam deserved Lucifer's attention. It's just so arrogant and careless of humans.

I do hope we see the doctor again. She was very good for all three of the Sam's.
zekeschance chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
This was a perfect ending! Love how you had Clara call RoboSam's bluff. The emotion you wrote in all the characters was very much appreciated. Would love to see the brothers meet up with Clara again. Glad things are back to normal for you and your family. My son is stationed at Ft. Riley, near you!
Souless666 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
ok.

I'm gonna be honest here. The writing was great. Loved the story.

But.

This chapter felt kinda rushed. it was good, don't get me wrong, but it just felt a bit on the anti-climatic side.

Oh and if you do do a Sam story where the doc shows up, please don't make it some kinda love fic. Honestly I really can't stand OFc love fics, or Mary-Sues. that's me, of course, if you got tons of readers that want it, then go for it. I'm just one reader.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
What a wonderful story this has been! I'm now moving it from my 'alerts' to my 'favorites' section. :D

I am so happy Clara was able to deal with Robo-Sam so effectively, convincing him to let her continue. Now Sam has his 'pieces' all joined together again. :) He still has a lot to deal with, but now he's confident he CAN deal, especially with Dean and Bobby helping him. Very nice ending here. (for now lol)

I am dying to see Clara meet up with the boys again. She can definately help with the recent shit they've been through. Just think! The loss of Cas, Bobby's house, and the Impala to begin with. Then there's Dean killing Amy and lying to Sam, not to mention Becky kidnapping Sam and marrying him while he was under a love potion's effect. (and Clara thought Hell memories was tough! lol)

I have added you to my author alerts, so that I won't miss it! :D
BonanzaRocks chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I am so sad that it's over! I seriously LOVE this story. I'm sad I didnt find it sooner but I probably would have gone insane waiting for each chapter I totally ate this story up! Super awesome! I was like freaking out reading it all my roommates were like "woah calm down" but it was so intense! It rocked, you rock, thanks for writing this :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
An awesome ending to an awesome for
cappy712 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Great ending to the story. I really liked your take on

"Sammy, you're home now, he can't hurt you anymore. I'm here and I won't let him ever touch you again." Dean squeezed Sam's hand. "Feel my hand in yours, I will always keep you warm and he will never touch you again."

that is kind of like this season with the hurt hand and letting Sam know the difference of what is real and what isn't.

I can't say that I wouldn't like a little Clara in this season as well. Thank you.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I'm glad to see Bobby and Sam talk. I know the younger Sam's may pick up on Bobby and Dean's uneasy co-existence with Soul-less Sam being one of the 3 personalities. Clara seems to be a really good doctor.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
great
kiwimoonelmo chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Very 't wait for next
Souless666 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear the story is almost over. I was hoping to get more chapters with the other personalities. (Especially Soulless ;) )

Good scene between Sam and Bobby.