Reviews for The Cursed Monk
Mirage chapter 8 . 4/10
Awww...so cute, love it
but what of this stupid mean god who did curse him? no sorry to the poor Miroku...not okay to hurt him so for that he was not with his wife he should have only asked her and him and had known that nothig happened and then shozl send her away...but this was ot fir for Miroku and his frinds...but atleast he found Kagome and they have a happy end
warrioresscat chapter 8 . 4/1
This was AMAZING! You really gave 'love conquers all' a new meaning. _ I've always loved Kagome/Miroku, and this fic did an absolutely excellent job of giving a realistic way for them to be together. I would have loved to find out what happened to Inuyasha, Shippo, Sesshomaru and the other demons, but this was the perfect balance of romantic drama so that I didn't NEED to know about them to round things out. And I love how you developed your own characters but kept true to their original personalities.
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 1/12
I've never really read MirKag stories, but this was quite delightful. Miroku's emotions throughout were quite powerful.
Heise chapter 8 . 1/7
So interesting that this is one of your OTPs! I love your story! You make the balance between the two so amazing! Such a lovely story. So mature and well written! Thanks so much, as usual, for your great work!
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
D: ... T_T ... o_o ... :3 ... :D
So many feels. Loved it.
Mentaly Disturbed chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
This was one of the best and well written stories i've ever read :) would like to see an "epilouge" of the aftermath, but it was beautiful still.
emeraldd30 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I really like this, really liked the last few lines cute and clever. I always saw miroku fitting into modern Japan really well. I also thought kagome would fit really well with a modern miroku.
reenas-as chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Awww. I was a little worried at the start that this would be more smut than fluff, but I was too intrigued by the conceot not to give it a try. Very nice :-)
AtemsDestinee chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Such a sweet story. I only wish it was longer. I just discovered my approval of this pairing, and your story holds true to my affection. I truly enjoyed reading this. You've done it again, forthright.

With Love,

AtemsDestinee
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was funny. I liked it very much. Well written. Thanks for writing!

Onyx Panthera
duchess.dark chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
You managed smut without smut. ... how?! ..you showed me you don't have to be vulgar to portray passion. Thanks for that lesson.
Aloever chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
The end of this story really makes one happy. Though you feel seriously bad for what happened in the first place.
Asmodel chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
The idea of Miroku's curse was just brilliant !

I don't usually ship Mir/Kag but you're just too good a writer.
Thanks for sharing !