Reviews for The Cursed Monk
Darknessdawns chapter 8 . 3/15
I'm so glad I took the time to read this again. Its one of my favorite Miroku/Kagome fics and reminds me of why I love this pairing. Sadly there just aren't enough of them. So, thank you for writing for this pairing. It makes my days a bit brighter to enjoy your work.
Pillowchan87 chapter 8 . 1/24
I can't get enough of Kagome and Miroku. Please write something new. They are simply too cute.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
God the over reaching sadness and quiet creeping horror when Miroku was thinking about his imprisonment was so...beautiful? This was such a great story! I love that there is a happy ending so much! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Lady Hummingbird chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Aweeee!this is beautiful!thank you so much!;)
Wicked.Onna chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
I absolutely love the story I wish you doing I do wish you would make a sequel so we can see the life after he comes home to her family and shine but otherwise is a beautiful story brilliantly written absolutely a work of art
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
I usually hate pregnacy stories, but this was awesome! Thanks
Shinigami Miroku chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
This was really cute... it sucks that Sango got torn away from Miroku, but maybe Inuyasha was able to comfort her...? And it would make perfect sense that Miroku gets cursed by a tengu to become a "patron saint" of sex. XD Anyway, I enjoyed this story.
princesssesho chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Awww this story has been so sweet ~.~
Hahhaha what an interesting plot...
I wonder what really happen to the rest of their
friends like Inuyasha and Sango right? ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
Amazing how you kept them in character but somehow the pairing made perfect sense. Wish I knew what happened to Inuyasha though.
Vessalya chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
I do wonder where Inuyasha is.
K.Riley chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
So I was traipsing down memory lane, rewatching, and re-reading all things InuYasha and discovered this little jewel and I absolutely love it
Maia's Pen chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Totally adorable. Uber Clever premise. This was a delight... A smokin hot sexy delight to read! You have singlehanded turned me into a hardcore MxK fan girl.
More! xo
Maia's Pen chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Ahhhh! This is soooooo good!
Maia's Pen chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Dang. Miroku is one lucky bastard to have Kagome! Phew!
Maia's Pen chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Hahaha OMG... Poor, poor guy.