Reviews for The Cursed Monk
Wicked.Onna chapter 8 . 8/14
I absolutely love the story I wish you doing I do wish you would make a sequel so we can see the life after he comes home to her family and shine but otherwise is a beautiful story brilliantly written absolutely a work of art
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 6/2
I usually hate pregnacy stories, but this was awesome! Thanks
Shinigami Miroku chapter 8 . 5/19
This was really cute... it sucks that Sango got torn away from Miroku, but maybe Inuyasha was able to comfort her...? And it would make perfect sense that Miroku gets cursed by a tengu to become a "patron saint" of sex. XD Anyway, I enjoyed this story.
princesssesho chapter 8 . 3/9
Awww this story has been so sweet ~.~
Hahhaha what an interesting plot...
I wonder what really happen to the rest of their
friends like Inuyasha and Sango right? ;)
Amazing how you kept them in character but somehow the pairing made perfect sense. Wish I knew what happened to Inuyasha though.
Vessalya chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
I do wonder where Inuyasha is.
K.Riley chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
So I was traipsing down memory lane, rewatching, and re-reading all things InuYasha and discovered this little jewel and I absolutely love it
Maia's Pen chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Totally adorable. Uber Clever premise. This was a delight... A smokin hot sexy delight to read! You have singlehanded turned me into a hardcore MxK fan girl.
More! xo
Maia's Pen chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Ahhhh! This is soooooo good!
Maia's Pen chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Dang. Miroku is one lucky bastard to have Kagome! Phew!
Maia's Pen chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Hahaha OMG... Poor, poor guy.
Maia's Pen chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Five days?! Oh man, I hope his seduction tactics are not too rusty!
Maia's Pen chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
I snuck in another chapter! Eeek!
Miroku's classic line... This is suspenseful. #Cliffee
Maia's Pen chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Dang! This is intriguing!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Haha omg... Now this is a fascinating premise!
I looking forward to discovering just how our darling, lecherous, sexy monk ended up in this...uncomfortable prison.

xo