Reviews for The Cursed Monk
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
That was perfect!
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Since this is day 5, doesn't he have to gt her preggers today?
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Kagome's so nice!
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
If he could test the limits of how far he could get away from the mountain, why didn't he come to life more often?
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
This is sweet
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
LOL It just had to be that question
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
This is really great! I can't wait to find out what happened to put Miroku in this situation
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That's pure torture for Miroku
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Happeh, happeh ending. :) Favorited.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Huehuehuehue. I cannot deny there was a pervy little grin on my face for the majority of this chapter.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I thought Hachi wa sbeing quite unfair. Kagome, being who she is, was unlikely to deny Miroku, but this is still a huuuuge decision. I wouldn't say "sacrifice", but, well, had it not been for the curse, things would've gone diffferently. I think it was a bit insensitive to be so pushy and reproachful. That said, I think you pulled off the Miroku/Kagome thing quite well. The only thing that bothers me is the prevailing sense of wrongness that comes across in the writing concerning sex before marriage, which is only a negative because of my own opinions.
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
First of all, their banter was just perfect. Secondly, Kagome being defensive was adorable. Third, HAHAHAHAHA! Excuse the obnoxious and slightly cruel laughter, but oh my goodness! Poor Miroku!
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I...am befuddled by his saying he "left" Sango. As in because of the curse? And I love the paragraph where he speaks of feeling things more keenly. As for the possible sexy times...hrm. Conflicted, but we'll see.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Oh dear lord. Why would the tengu do such a terrible thing? And I have to admit,bI was only really thinking of the pervy side of things when I said "poor Miroku", but to be without contact? To lose all sense but your sight? To be unable to move, watching acts of intimacy you're no longer capable of? To be unable to be happy with the one you care for after the trials and tribulations were supposed to have been overcome? Poor, poor Miroku. But what exactly did he do to anger the tengu...?
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh noes. I wa sin th emood to try reading a Miroku/Kagome fic for once, but since it's essentially canon...what must have happened between Sango and Miroku? And what happened to Miroku? Gosh. Much questions. Many sadness.