Reviews for Auryn
Storylover87 chapter 19 . 7/7
Hope everything's alright
This is ingenious
denis.d2505 chapter 19 . 7/5
Do you have any plans of continuing this? This story has great potential and it is a dash of fresh air in both Harry Potter and Naruto fandoms.

Followed and Faved in hopes of this being updated
Azaira chapter 19 . 7/3
It's an interesting story, different from what I normally read.

Sometimes when you refer to Harry it gets hard to distinguish who you are talking about, having 'him' and 'he' going together into the same sentence referring to two different people doesn't work well. Also, I think transitioning from 'he' to 'she' is fine, but upon finding out that he can't just change back should be the determining factor for permanently swapping to female pronouns for Harry. Though, I would prefer it in the beginning after coming to terms with his new body.

I think you mentioned she was able to use both normal chakra and senjutsu, two different pathways or something in the beginning? Either way she can use senjutsu, which is still chakra, to use any technique that requires chakra, right? If she can use chakra chains, then she should potentially have the ability to use any technique that requires chakra. That should potentially give her limitless chakra if she doesn't have any normal chakra, right? So does she have two different chakra pathways that mix naturally? or just one that gives her infinite chakra? This part confuses me a bit.

About the jobs... I kind of feel like this is pointless to attempt. It might be interesting to get her started, but she wouldn't be able to continue more than a day or so. With her heritage, abilities, and everything else going on, she would practically be forced to quit or be removed. She has Senjutsu, chakra chains, nearly jounin level strength, among other things. While most of this would be fine normally, she is obviously a high profile target. The higher ups can't be completely oblivious as to why Naruto was hidden, especially Jiraiya. SOMEONE has to take her under their wing to train her for her own self protection from the start, especially after their heritage was released. They would bring her into T&I as a specialist, or specifically train her for something.

She has too much raw talent and profile to be ignored, left untrained, and have an ANBU guard for the next decade. Besides, harry was always studying to get stronger, wouldn't she find a way to get money and be ready for both her world, and current world when she was told she would have a major role? I mean, I even get supporting him, but wouldn't becoming Naruto's personal backup or something be better, especially if she gets paid for it while getting trained for the future?

That's only the tip of the iceberg on the reasons too... I mean, I can see her trying, but I hope that if you move forward with the job thing it's only a slight plot filler. I would have thought she would be trying to understand her new abilities with her body for better self protection, especially after getting stabbed, as well as to actually 'protect' Naruto, rather than just help from the background. Wouldn't she be curious as to what she could do? Attempting experiments with chakra? Getting a body from Naruto's own body and DNA in the current world should have given her access to such things, right? If not, then there are some contradictions.

Overall, still a good read, Thank You
Katsuhito chapter 19 . 7/3
This is neat. I like how you still touch on Harry's gender issues every so often while going on with bigger plotlines - it makes everything more believable. It will be interesting to see what happens next, not to mention when Harry makes it back to the Wizarding world (even if just for a short visit). I wonder how you'll work his/her return, especially since he'll still be in a female body. Will he be used to it by then, or will he still self-identify as male? And is all of this happening in place of the "limbo" scene with Dumbles and platform 9 3/4 or will the return be after a (comparatively) large amount of time has passed in both worlds?

I look forward to the next chapter.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 18 . 7/1
Not the teahouse, and I feel Hari should learn skills that would affect the plot wherever she works, so not the food stand either then. I'm stuck between the Yamanaka shop where she would learn psychology and possibly how to create poisons while making connections through Inoichi and the forge where she learns how to make things and sealing as well as spending a lot of time with a Taijutsu-oriented team.

On one hand, smithing is a LOT of work that would take a great deal of time to learn but Sealing and Taijutsu would be useful as hell, but on the other, psychology and ties to the T&I Department would be helpful to taking over Jiraiya's spy role and poisons are something that even civilians can use with ease. There's also the fact that Hari's having gender identity crisis, a rather minor crisis given the circumstances but having one nonetheless, which might impact the choice between a forge and a flower shop.

Just put me down for both options, I guess. In the end, it's not really up to me.
uwishuwerecool chapter 19 . 7/1
more?
bdet chapter 19 . 6/28
Hope your dad recovered well!
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 6/20
Fun and pretty awesome story so far! :) Looking forward to what happens in future chapters.

Oh! Iruka would be a great idea for a pairing! Personality wise he's certainly the best match. :)
sanmitamaya chapter 19 . 6/18
Found this by happenstance (and funny realization that this is most reviewed crossover in HP-Naruto section) and I am already craving more. I hope you update soon.

Oh and I hope your father is alright. With his...um...accident and moving as you mentioned, I am guessing things would be tough. So yeah, take care. I will, meanwhile, keep an eye on my mailbox for an update.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 6/16
Poor little Harry...
kitta160 chapter 19 . 6/16
YOU NEED TO START WRITING AGAIN. please ~~crawls away to cry hysterically because of no new chapies to read~~
HonorLove chapter 19 . 6/15
I love this story (and will next be heading out to check out its inspiration). I almost wish Harry/Hari had wound up at the teahouse: I think geisha training would have been a _great_ way to help him/her get in touch with his/her feminine side. Still, the blacksmithing isn't a bad way to go either: I love stories where Harry gets into Fuuinjutsu.

Still, whichever way it goes will work out well I'm sure. Here's hoping you update sometime soonish!
shinigame3 chapter 18 . 6/15
Three Blades Blacksmith! all the way!
Miapia chapter 19 . 6/12
One year have past since your last update on this story so I hereby declare Auryn abandoned. If you disagree update and keep updating once a month. (I hope you do)
4,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »