Reviews for Auryn
Lady Nature chapter 9 . 8/29
Please bring Crook shanks in at some point! it would be hilarious, especially if he stayed with them when/if Harry traveled with them, He could have a thing for clawing Jiraiya whenever he gets perverty with Harry.
The Angels Death chapter 19 . 8/26
I hope your Dad has recovered from those honest to God horrible injuries, I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Can't wait for a new update,
Death
deathgeonous chapter 19 . 8/25
I miss this so much. So, I'm going to asked the dreaded questions of, when will this be updated, and please say it's soon? Ok, so it a single question and a request. Well, thanks for writing this most excellent fic, and goodbye for now.
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 8/24
rereading this, I still hope you'll update this at some point soon...
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 8/24
I say she should either work at Yamanaka's Flower Shop (Would help with her "Spy" skills), or as a Blacksmith (Would let her make custom weapons infused with Senjutsu for Naruto).

And maybe to a lesser extent, working at the Teahouse, but only if she started getting some second-hand Geisha training as a result.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 19 . 8/20
I love it so far and look forward to your next update. And I hope your Father gets better.
aknight chapter 19 . 8/18
please continue auryn or a story like it I really like it
scarlettravencrove chapter 19 . 8/9
Hope you continue this !~
Indecisive Bob chapter 19 . 8/4
Excellent story so far! I can't help but wonder at A's decision though. For something as game-changing as kidnapping the Namikaze heir, you would think that he would wait for more Intel on the situation before sending the order. Perhaps if the order was to immediately kidnap her, it would make sense; but he assigned a potentially years long mission. If he was willing to assign years to this mission, wouldn't he bother getting more information before doing so? Any observant ninja who observed Harri for a month at most would be able to clearly see that she's completely dedicated to Naruto, and he to her. That immediately makes the mission almost worthless in my mind. Keep up the good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 10 . 8/4
Excellent story so far! I love the ups and downs of this story; an OP Harry that would fix all of Naruto's problems would be fun, but this Harry is very capable of making mistakes and it makes for a more interesting story.

I don't know whether to love or hate your constant interchanging of pronouns for Harry. Sometimes, you'll even switch between "He" and "She" within the same paragraph or sentence, and it's really annoying to read because it confuses me. Then again, it's a nice way to show Harry's constant struggle with his/her gender identity. Keep up the good work!
apaulije chapter 14 . 8/2
Was the part where Harry met Old creepy dude behind Root, and the memory part where Kabuto was hoping he died... was he talking about Naruto's mom or was that Kabuto's mom? Or Harry and Naruto's mom but Kabuto hated Danzo for that? Sorry, I am a bit confused. And I think the other version of spelling Harry's name changed from Harii to Hari? I'm not sure, thought I'd mention while I remembered.

Now, this is the nth time I've read this story and it's just as good as the first time. So thanks for that x) Enjoying and will probably reread again :D
Mana chapter 19 . 8/1
This story is awesome! Hope you continue it!
Storylover87 chapter 19 . 7/7
Hope everything's alright
This is ingenious
denis.d2505 chapter 19 . 7/5
Do you have any plans of continuing this? This story has great potential and it is a dash of fresh air in both Harry Potter and Naruto fandoms.

Followed and Faved in hopes of this being updated
4,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »