Reviews for Auryn
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/27
I'm not gonna lie I keep coming back to read this and it makes me so happy like... yay..
Astroman1000 chapter 19 . 7/9
Ummm so fem Sasuke is nowhere ah well it was a faint hope
Oh and it's been almost two years I believe am I correct in assuming the death of this beautiful story
I will search long and hard for something like it to fill the void this story has left...
Ugh I'm so melodramatic
Well for what it was
Thx ;)
Astroman1000 chapter 12 . 7/8
I'm sure this is irrelevant as there is more to read and that the story hasn't been updated in like a year but you wrote that Mikoto was going to have a girl and as such I assumed Sasuke would be ousted as a girl adm become Naruto's girl somewhere down the road
Perhaps it is too early to ask but that possibility, that idea is borderline tantalizing and I think would go well with the story and plot as a whole
Oh well I guess I shall see
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/4
Ch 1 last Ch 19

What are you planning?
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 7/4
Ch 19

Next to the flower shop are the plants research of the quantities and future potions and poisons.

Blacksmith plus magic knolige enchant even the rarest blacksmith material and enchantments , Cristal enchants ,wards and seals.

And the kidnappers to watch out.

Genjutsu is like mind attack. And Harry is protected.

Hе/she could be useful as genin also but it is needed freakishly chakra control like Kabuto's knolige unless if it is sealed as too dangerous for genin and even more civilian.

And also he could steal more knolige from the kidnappers and additional avada kedavra or chain shredding or drilled.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 7/4
Ch 12

You want stronger Sakura - here is a suggestion
- The inner Sakura hits and crushes threes like nothing. Pure inner raw streight ready to be used.
Like the strong Sakura lend her streight. And the other potenual Sakuras .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/4
Ch 10

Still Snaketongue , Hedwig , Trevor and the Snakes as additional. By the way even with the direct mix with Voldemort Harry will be Harry just a bit more sinister , threatening violent but also great silver-tongued more or less like Kabuto with knolige equal to Orochimaru about magic being black and white.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/4
Ch 9

Combine nature energy leeching from the local environment add the bonus if you add Basilisk and the Voldemort and his power together as one and you got living seal/chakra drainer Siphon the casted jutsu including A rank like frail spider webs.
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 7/4
Ch 7

Harry got brain stroke .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/3
Ch 3 wow senjuts-magic class A .

Gamajutsu Trevor.
aristrudel chapter 19 . 7/1
read it all in one setting haha, very lovely story. Absolutely delighted with stories where Naruto gets family, and I love all the plot twists you've made.
Love this story so much! You're such a talented writer!
Nekoraychan chapter 19 . 6/30
Hi! I discovered fanfiction about 4 years ago and have been reading it like crazy ever since. I just wanted you to know that this is one of my favorites and probably one of the best I have read. Thanks for all your hard work.
OtaOutau chapter 19 . 6/29
this is really interesting I hope you come back to it sometime
Evani chapter 19 . 6/29
That sounds awful! I realize this was a few years ago, but still, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I adore this story, I truly do. Thank you for writing it. One of the things I love about your writing is that you don't even have to know about the base if the story, because you explain pretty much everything you need to know. While I'm mostly lost on the background of Naruto and only know basics you make everything make sense. Cannot wait until you have time to continue this :)
4,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »