Reviews for Auryn
iloveyourstories chapter 19 . 1/30
In case you couldn't tell by the name, I am thoroughly enjoying your stories. I have reread this one about 5 times. I really like the character development in each one and how they were very well thought. The relationship growing between Naruto and Harry is so sweet I'm going to get a cavity. And after I read your (MANY) warnings about how your stories aren't abandoned, I am no relieved. Cause I really believe you are one of the best writers I have read on here. I am wondering about a few things:

1. Is there going to be any romantic relationship for Harry? Or did I miss something in an Author's Note?

2. I understand the story is NOT abandoned, but when would an update be around?

3. What is the general idea for the plot? Because I see a lot of possible routes for it, or you might want to leave it shrouded with mystery for excitement. Both are fine, but you seem to have dropped a lot of hints here and there for upcoming events in the future.

I do really enjoy your plots and stories in general. Hope you have a nice day!
DarkChampion chapter 16 . 1/18
I love the way that was handled.
You have yet to state that you have abandoned this fanfiction so please update.
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 1/13
I cant believe im excited for the mind raping to begin
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 19 . 1/11
I'm so sorry about what happened to your dad, I hope and pray that he is ok. My dad got what we thought was the flu until he ended up having breathing problems. They took him to the hospital and discovered he had sepsis in his lungs. They also discovered that there was something wrapped around his bowel restricting blood flow. He ended up having over 20 surgeries as they fought hard to save his life. He never saw the outside of the icu and ended up bleeding out after they cut so much of his bowel out that the rest couldn't hold together. Although he is dead and I wish more than anything that he wasn't, I was listening to Garth Brooks' Unsinkable Ships after he died. I couldn't help thinking that that might have been talking about his death. Had he lived he would never have been the same, nor would his life. He would not have been able to eat, would be on countless medications and have spent the rest of his life either bed ridden or in the hospital so much that he practically lived there. For such an active food connoisseur as my dad who loved to work, travel, and spend time playing with his grandkids and kids that would have been nothing short of hell. He was such a great and good man, that he didn't deserve that in the least. Before he died, I wanted to believe in god, and did believe in a higher power. After he died, he told my mom and I that There is a GOD, he is in heaven, he has met God, and Heaven is in a parallel dimension. He also said that we will see each other again after we die so we have that to look forward to. Anyway, sorry about the rant, sorry about what happened to your dad. I hope he is ok. You are a great writer and I hope to read more of your work, but don't feel you have to rush it. Fanfiction is meant to please first yourself, then your fans. Please update when you feel up to it and have time, but don't feel you have to do it soon.
Inimicus chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
I am still shocked when defending them during the outting of Danzo you forgot to include Gai in the whole thing. No one is strong or more loyal, and he would have been perfected if not Tsume or Asuma, I honestly would have liked to see Asuma's response to Harry. Or his response with Kurenai around, to see him sputter and retreat maybe having her show up as he realized she was there and not being able to take eyes off her. Or The first Jonin instructed to teach Naruto that Perfect who is worthless who teachs the Hokage's Grandson
Melowstars chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
I love the way how you portray Harry as the older sister with no idea on how to be a female. I hope you get back to this story. I absolutely love it.
anf600 chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Sorry. Hope your dad was okay after all that. Good story. You handled the mix well. Surprised about the similarities in the HP and Naruto plot lines. Hope u update. Will follow.
Icestar2012 chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
I absolutely love your story and its idea's
It's AMAZING! 3
Please update soon!
Will Hari have any romantic interests in Konoha?
ShadowTomes chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
So it'd been a while since you updated. Is this story abandoned?
Katsumi-phoenix chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Are you going to continue? Because it is awesome!
alexis moon chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Masterfully written wonderful plot so far hope to see more soon good luck with your father getting well
jess271506 chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Couldn't help but reread this story.
Awesome piece of writing,
Hope you have a happy Xmas holidays.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
I hope your father gets well. It's scary when bad things suddenly happen unexpected ly. You were brave while waiting for the ambulance. Hope you feel better.
MadMaskJK chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I like this story a lot I really want to see more of it. Please update this story soon
4,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »