Reviews for Auryn
Junia Lowell chapter 19 . 10h ago
Sooo...when's the next chapter coming out? Hahaha! This is really good so far, but sometimes you muddle up the he and she's too much and it gets a bit confusing. Anyway, I like how it's turning out, I kind of want to see Harry(maybe decided and stick to either Harry or Hari) with the apprenticeship. It seems pretty interesting. - JL
Anonymous 126534 chapter 19 . 2/26
I am not a fan of crossovers as they have a tendency to generally get messed up, but I really like this story, very well written :).

I was just thinking of the interaction with the work and upcoming training from Jiraiya, if she(HP) is going to be in an apprenticeship (IF since I don't know what you decided on:P), as Jiraiya's work as a spy seems to require a lot of attention (aka a lot of time outside the village and not to mention if that situation ends up HP would have to join NJ in the training tip, to know the work of a spy and the necessary contact with his spies/contacts along with the training.). I believe it is very possible to interact/change the spy ring of his (if she does inherit it from him), but it would still require some dedication to be a ''master spy'', would it not be better to have some part time job, similar to that of the waitress or flower shop (I was not part of the discussion and only has the story to base my thoughts on), preferably something that requires out of the village attention. An example of such a work could be delivery-man/woman or something similar, since you already made your decision this is just an attempt to give you a ''heads up'' on how to incorporate what seems to be a civilian job in HP's life, which will be much more of a Ninja's life.
P.S: You could also use Tsunade's position as hokage if the only use for the job is funding and not something that will be impacting the main story line.

Sorry if it was criticizing, I was just concerned of it being a filler and taking up too much time (or is it a filler instead of the Sasuke betrayal maybe, dunno just guessing).

Once Again, great work on the story and I have high hopes for this story, your work so far is astonishing and highly entertaining.
ALSO: wouldn't a Rock Lee crushing on HP being totally hilarious xD, to me that seems like a very fun and somehow fitting pairing.

With high regards an anonymous reader.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 19 . 2/24
Pretty much my favourite story, has a bit of everything. Awesome :)
hansolo18 chapter 19 . 2/21
I happened to stumble upon this fic and I've got to say that I've really enjoyed it. I'm usually pretty wary of Potter/Naruto Crossovers because of general OOC-nes that seems to infect the genre, but I feel you have been true to the characters, and any personality changes you have implemented, have basis or were written developments within the story. Overall you've done a fantastic job. I hope to see this updated soon.
TheConstellation chapter 19 . 2/18
Hope your father has recovered by this point in time.
Mystriesuntold chapter 19 . 2/16
I wish you started this story back up. I really like it and it's an amazing story. Please continue it. I adore it.
nanayoung chapter 19 . 2/6
I hope you're dad is okay.
JJOAS chapter 18 . 2/5
Okay. I'm sorry about the way half my link disappeared because I did make fanart for your fantastic story. I'll link it on my profile because I don't know if it'll show up on this review or if I PM you. Thanks again for the awesome story. Please update soon. :)
JJOAS chapter 19 . 2/4
This, like all the other chapters, was awesome. It was so awesome, in fact, that I made some fanart for you because my mind wouldn't settle until I could. This led me to learning how to use .

Here's the link to the aforementioned fanart. :D

s/dbcecq9sioe684u/Harii% ?dl0

s/3zb24i6etffbsfa/Harii%20Namikazi-Uzumaki2.0%20-% ?dl0
otterylexa chapter 19 . 2/4
Badass Battle-Hedwig! Speedy messenger-Trevor! Does them being a Sage mean that they might be able to learn Harry's magical skills, such as apparition. What about Jiraiya? If Harii is going to teach that she'd better learn how to reverse a splinching on her trip to Hogwarts first. I expect there's a few more skills they can learn from Harii now that they can learn directly instead of having to sneak the learning.
You haven't revealed the job, but it's looking like it's going to be blacksmith. I look forward to badass-blacksmith Harii. I'm sure those chakra chains can be put to use in smithing. And it being a protected occupation is a good deal too. Not sure how it would match up with spymaster Harii though. I guess apparition can solve the problem of needing to get out into the field and back quickly.
We still have the visit from the Owl elders pending, so there's that. I hope you're not going to have them withhold permission.
As for ships, firstly Naruto needs her focus on him for now. Secondly, there's the gender-confusion issue. So I don't think she'll be ready for a relationship for a few years yet. I could see her trying a relationship with a girl first (your choice if it works out or not). Unfortunately, we don't know very much about the generation she'll be looking at - the only two possibilities I can think of are Ichiraku Ayame and Inuzuka Hana.
thaumaturge1618 chapter 19 . 2/2
Incredible work! You have huge talent - both at thinking up such an incredible detailed work - the plots, characters, descriptions and riveting writing to put it into form. Hats off to you. I hope you will continue writing whenever real life allows you to. Take care. I hope your father is all well now after the accident you mentioned and things are good. Cheers
humo146 chapter 19 . 1/30
MORE PLEASE
Analyn Rockwand chapter 19 . 1/29
I red the entire fic in one sitting. One of the best fics I have ever read.
dragonlily22 chapter 19 . 1/29
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you! (͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
dragonlily22 chapter 19 . 1/28
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
4,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »