Reviews for Auryn
Shinningstar1998 chapter 19 . 10/6
I was terribly sorry to have heard that about your father I'm not sure how I would have reacted to that so just update as soon as you can without rushing.
cariangelus chapter 19 . 10/5
Please please finish this story
WizardWank chapter 19 . 10/1
I love this asss
Nightmarenip chapter 19 . 9/28
I adore the character development, along with the plot changes, and I love the way you've written the characters so in character. I know you haven't continued this story for a long time, but I love this story, and I would love to continue reading it until its completion. If you have any problems with plot development, I've been told that I'm also a good beta if you need it.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 9/18
Good crossover
Dymian chapter 13 . 9/13
Question: Will she Always have to have physical, skin-to-skin contact to use her abilities, or will she learn how to use chakra threads or something like that? You know, give her a bit or range and stealth?
DDS Uzu Kazu chapter 5 . 9/12
Note to other reviewers

Mikoto thought Sasuke was going to be a girl before he was even born

And aslo, the -chan suffix can be used in a teasing manor and also Kushina knew Kakashi for years, even when he was a gennin, so her calling him -chan is a form of endearment.

Great fanfic Author-sama, most likly the best Naruto and HP crossover and the site!
Please continue to write and please update soon!

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Grrrrrr, I know you know that Kushina's eyes are violet/grey/very dark blue (depending on if your watching the anime or reading the manga) but I hate it when people say her eyes are green! It fucking pisses me off! Usually it is when they give her a sisy adatude as well... JUST LIKE YOU DID!

Kushina if one of my favorite characters, and when people make her seem like a week willed girly girl, IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL SOMTHING! Kushina, aside form Tsunade, is the strongest (emotionally at least) female character in NARUTO, she is the very embodyment of a tomboy-ish personality. She may be kind... most of the time... well... she is less bitchy then Sakura but as violent as Tsunade when angered so when she is portrayed as a... well a house wife, I get extremely angry. She is known as the red hot-blooded habanero for a reason, she may be calmer as a adult but is still very emotional! JUST NOT WEAK! Think of a bad-ass, female Naruto and you have kushina.

This is a good fanfic, but I just had to rant about the way you portrayed Kushina. I know it's fanfiction and all the crap, but... ther are just some characters that I feel, if there are OOC, do not get the proper respect they deserve, so please tey in the future to make kushina the strong and kind woman that she is and n95 some sisy that would (gag!) Actually WANT to do girly stuff like some girls would (coughSakuracoughBitchcough)
Well, yes, Kushina would like a Daughter, she just would not be the kind of mother to pamper said daughter like a princess (yuck).

Bye bye now

Sorry for ranting great so far just had to say something about the injustice done to Kushina.
Meatbun Attack chapter 19 . 9/9
Wow, this fanfic is amazing.
I kinda want to know how Iwa reacted to the news as well. And I personally can't see Harry get caught actually. Maybe they'll take him by surprise and start to carry him to their village. But then Harry can just transport himself back to Konoha in an instant. That would make A reaally angry. XD
Lady Nature chapter 9 . 8/29
Please bring Crook shanks in at some point! it would be hilarious, especially if he stayed with them when/if Harry traveled with them, He could have a thing for clawing Jiraiya whenever he gets perverty with Harry.
The Angels Death chapter 19 . 8/26
I hope your Dad has recovered from those honest to God horrible injuries, I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Can't wait for a new update,
deathgeonous chapter 19 . 8/25
I miss this so much. So, I'm going to asked the dreaded questions of, when will this be updated, and please say it's soon? Ok, so it a single question and a request. Well, thanks for writing this most excellent fic, and goodbye for now.
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 8/24
rereading this, I still hope you'll update this at some point soon...
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 8/24
I say she should either work at Yamanaka's Flower Shop (Would help with her "Spy" skills), or as a Blacksmith (Would let her make custom weapons infused with Senjutsu for Naruto).

And maybe to a lesser extent, working at the Teahouse, but only if she started getting some second-hand Geisha training as a result.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 19 . 8/20
I love it so far and look forward to your next update. And I hope your Father gets better.
4,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »