Reviews for Auryn
Jazz chapter 19 . 19h
Beautiful story so far. Love every bit of it. It would be cute for an eventual Harii-chan/Iruka pairing. Hopefully Harry can tell Sasuke the truth and form a sort of big sister role fOr him as well. And it would be better if Harry gets a job at the flower shop or where TenTen works. Jayrai needs to train Naruto and Harii soon so no one tries to kidnap them! (: please continue this amazing Fanfiction. You are the best.
m chapter 19 . 5/25
wow ... I hope he gets better I know that might sound a little weird coming from a random stranger but iiiiiiiii don't really have anything else to say uh I hope you get settled in fine and I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery
FelixNeko chapter 19 . 5/17
Been enjoying the story so far. I like how you have magic and chakra as Not the same thing. Keeps harry from being all super over powered. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hf dbdh de hd dh
Vdbd EH hdhhd dgdb dhcjkru
Jf fbf fhr fhdu jc jf fjejf
judger chapter 19 . 5/14
Dude...sorry about jour dad...I hope all goes well...I love this story and I hope you continue it soon!
Radon088 chapter 19 . 5/13
Hey there, hope things have settled for you a bit and your dads alright. I'd check your FB like you asked but I'm not one for social media. That being said I'd just like to say that this story is great so far and I really wish it would continue.
SneakyDevil chapter 19 . 5/12
A year later does an abandoned fic make. Great story really looking forward to the ever distant update.
philip chapter 19 . 5/10
sorry, to hear about your wish your dad a speedy recovery.
Unca Bob chapter 19 . 5/10
I really like what's going on with this story. Everyone's in character and doing character things, except to some degree Harry. Which doesn't bother me because half of it can be explained by context and the other half does work making the story enjoyable.
The only thing that really bothers me is Harry's speech to Team 7 after the hospital fight. That sort of word smithing doesn't seem appropriate coming from a 17 y/o Harry at the drop of a hat.
Also the familiar/summon crossover connection is a bit awkward, but it's a neat idea and lets be honest, no worse than some of the things in both HP and Naruto canon.
The rest of the story I've enjoyed. It's made me laugh, it's made me think and it's gotten me invested. Hope to read some more soon.
Oh my. I do hope your father is doing okay; that would be positively nerve-wracking. I admire you for your quick-thinking in such a panic-inducing situation.
Kikuriki chapter 19 . 5/7
Ok, holy fuck. You have an eventful life. Is your dad okay? I mean, being eviscerated by a machine has to hurt like a [biatch]. I hope your family is okay. Have a nice day.
(I forgot to add that on my last post, but yes. Have a nice day please. Also, if your story does end up containing any rape, please, PLEASE tag it. I don't have any triggers, but it just doesn't sit well with me and I'd prefer to skip it, yknow?)
Kikuriki chapter 18 . 5/7
I almost don't wanna continue reading because your prior mention of Kuma and alluding to them raping and forcing children on Harry, and oh my god, rape. No. Like, [NO]. I can't do it. But I really like this fic. I don't see enough crossovers where Naru or one of my poor abused babies gets a parent figure, or fuck, even a friend to rely on. This is a really good one, seriously. But yeah... I'll brave the next chapter.
Dymian chapter 19 . 5/6
*hugs* I hope your father gets better soon.
11Letter chapter 16 . 5/5
I can totally imagine Hari as Danz┼Ź's successor, as well as the spy master, just not as twisted as both of the current occupiers of said spots.
Dragish chapter 19 . 5/3
I came into this not sure of what to expect. Reading the summery I expected something different then what I got. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this story nearly as much as I have.
I am very glad that I gave it a chance.

I like the dynamic that has emerged between Harry and Naruto. They have really grown on me and definitely seem like family.
I don't think that what we have seen from Sakura is either bashing or abuse of her character, bad first impression yes, but she does smack around Naruto a bit early in canon.

Onto my criticism of this story. Harry has been in Naruto's world for a while, Why has no one taken someone who has such obvious strength and taught him some defensive moves? He is still flailing away, and since the adoption of Naruto that is a major weak point that opponents can hit.
We have seen Harry use some of his offensive spells, but what about the rest of his repertoire? Shields, repair spells, duplication would all be nice to be used, hell duplication is downright abusable.
4,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »