Reviews for Auryn
AnimeLover229 chapter 18 . 3/21
I dont know about you but i would love an hari/itachi because lets face it itachi is sasuke's brother. And ron is sasuke, so Ginny is itachi with all her brothers combin together.
So hari/itachi is something i would love to with hari being her she will probably kick some sense in to itachi.
Hope you update soon
Sukki18 chapter 19 . 3/18
Good gravy on a hot oil tanker! This story, man! Normally I don't like Naruto/Harry potter xovers because the worlds don't mesh well and either one or the other type of power is almost always OP, but this story is very well thought out despite it being a remake of another story. You really nailed all the characters' personalities and made the plot a gem among the flatlining cliches I normally see in this xover (assuiming so- since I havent read the original story)

For the love of all that is holy and God's Heavenly Singing Angels please update soon! I understand that what happened with your dad is probably why it wasn't updated in year (here's hoping he's okay), but this story is bloody amazing and I want to see where you'll take it.
Dayndra chapter 18 . 3/15
Three Blades Blacksmith would be the best wai for Hari to learn at least some self defence (and with Gai added in the mix make that a lot) and sealwork can be pretty useful. Though Yamanaka's flowershop( I forgot the name) will upgrade her already existing knowledge on mindwalking psychology. However you are the writer and in the end you are the one who decides so I'll leave it to you. I just pointed out the two I liked best.
originzlhybrid chapter 19 . 3/14
Man I love this story so much. Did you abandoned it? I would love to read more
I know from the time stamp and whatnot that it has been a while since you posted this chapter and thus your Dad's accident, but I hope he has recovered and is doing well. I read on your bio that you were gonna finish the other story before all other stories. I just hope you get inspired to write more on this particular one. I love the way all of the characters mesh and the way the plot flows. I look forward to reading more of Auryn very much.

Thanks,
Carissa
(I don't have a FF account)
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 19 . 3/5
this was a good chapter. update. soon
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 19 . 3/2
Thats all cool and all but it been a year... seriously. *huff* I wonder how a Kakashi/Hari would work out...
AinaSnow chapter 19 . 2/27
I like your story, and am interested in where you'll take it! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, I hope your dad ended up okay, and will wait patiently for whenever you decide to pick up this story again.

I like your depiction of Hari and how protective s/he is of Naruto. That kid definitely needs a family! I'm not too clear on who messed with Naruto's mind, maybe that will be revealed later or did I miss something?

I also like how you've made the similarities between them a part of the plot. Absolutely LOVED the Trevor and Hedwig reveal. And that you haven't made Hari all-powerful.

Best wishes to you and your family,
Aina
jess271506 chapter 1 . 2/25
Have just finished rereading this for the dozenth time, honestly love this fic.
a person 56 chapter 19 . 2/12
Well I know it has been years but I hope your dad is okay and I know your working on against my nature but maybe when your finish you can update this again I usually steer clear of harry being a female but I have enjoyed this its really great and I would have love to c how this would turn out so yeah c ya
loretta537 chapter 19 . 2/9
this is a good story, i'm glad to have found it and hope you continue it one day soon.
BattleshipFusou chapter 18 . 1/30
I have to ask, could Fawkes or the Sword of Gryffindor come to her if Harry/Hari called for them?
Remnae chapter 18 . 1/14
I know it's been roughly 2-3 years since you've updated but I can still review, right? I think either the Yamanaka position or the Blacksmith apprenticeship would be best for the story-more involvement in the plot and more opportunities. Personally, with Harry's personality and the fact that he rarely ever dealt with metal at Hogwarrs, the Yamanake position would be best. This could be a place where Harry brings back (or attempts to at least) positions for nostalgia sakes, and maybe even poisons.i simply see more involvement for Harry in this position-not to mention the psychological sessions with the Yamanaka and Jiraiya's plans for Harry
TPan1991 chapter 19 . 1/14
I liked this story... Really liked this story... Hope your muse comes back... and also hope your father came out of hospital healthy and is enjoying life...
God is Gracious chapter 19 . 1/11