Reviews for Auryn
Alex2909 chapter 19 . 4/16
really loving this story idea. harry makes a good older sister to naruto
fan chapter 19 . 4/15
Hope your das is Vetter NW!
Rainy-Round chapter 19 . 4/14
Just wanted to let you know that I really like the story.
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 19 . 4/9
Fantastic chapter again. I really do hope you go through with the blacksmithing gig. Love the tale.

Yasha's Sis
aknight chapter 19 . 4/9
please write more chapters of Auryn. I have liked it sense I first found it but it has been stopped at the same point for quite some time
firebluebird2006 chapter 19 . 4/9
well so far it is pretty good. cant wait for your next update.
firebluebird2006 chapter 9 . 4/8
um when did she sign the toad contract?
MS60Cutter chapter 16 . 4/7
Once again - you finished this years ago so what I am writing is certainly not pertinent. But this is fresh to me so I am sharing. I hope. I think.
Shimura Danzou is very reminiscent of Albus Dumbledore. He has the best of intentions but is prepared to make any sacrifice for the Greater Good. He simply cannot see how the little picture has an intrinsic impact upon the Big Picture. If you look carefully at Konoha's enemies he had a hand in creating most of them.
MS60Cutter chapter 12 . 4/7
I only started reading this story today so this is probably not going to reach you and most likely won't be relevant when it does but I really applaud your stand on Sakura.
All too often people... readers forget that inside their worlds these characters are supposed to be people. They're not perfect. They make mistakes. Sakura made many of them but she always tried her best. However, people remember moments taken out of context and condemn those who are in the end a shining example.
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 4/3
As long as Harry's a true Geisha, and not a whore in a silk kimono he'd make the most money there.
P-Athena-K chapter 19 . 4/1
First, This is a great story! I loved esama's rough draft, and now you've made it into a great and realistic, heartwarming story! 3
Second, I hope your father is better. :-)
I hope you will soon have the time to update this story.
stinkerdoodle chapter 19 . 3/30
All I have to say is that I hope your father has made a speedy recovery, and I look forward to reading your next chapter whenever the writing bug hits you again!
Parks98 chapter 19 . 3/29
...shit happens
Parks98 chapter 18 . 3/29
Harry potter is harry potter and harry potter is a dude at heart so three blades blacksmith is perfect.
anyway...harry gonna mindfuck some more people. A...why fuck with a lion if you know you will die if you fuck up. Everyone else well..i'll laugh when obito gets fucked in the head.
Parks98 chapter 17 . 3/29
This was a feel good chapter in my opinion on how the village should have been.
4,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »