Reviews for Auryn
P-Athena-K chapter 19 . 16h ago
First, This is a great story! I loved esama's rough draft, and now you've made it into a great and realistic, heartwarming story! 3
Second, I hope your father is better. :-)
I hope you will soon have the time to update this story.
stinkerdoodle chapter 19 . 3/30
All I have to say is that I hope your father has made a speedy recovery, and I look forward to reading your next chapter whenever the writing bug hits you again!
Parks98 chapter 19 . 3/29
...shit happens
Parks98 chapter 18 . 3/29
Harry potter is harry potter and harry potter is a dude at heart so three blades blacksmith is perfect.
anyway...harry gonna mindfuck some more people. A...why fuck with a lion if you know you will die if you fuck up. Everyone else well..i'll laugh when obito gets fucked in the head.
Parks98 chapter 17 . 3/29
This was a feel good chapter in my opinion on how the village should have been.
Parks98 chapter 16 . 3/29
I really feel bad for kabuto. Like his entire life, found near a dead village with no memory, taken by a healing nun who in my opinion was the closest thing to a saint (wash the blood with giving joy to the world) then wants to protect his home so he fights, lies, and much more. Then after years of multi persona is forced in a life or death situation to kill his mother with her not even knowing its him. That is just a mind fuck it self which could be made a tragedy novel. But you have to love the way he fights with medical power and bladed hands of death!
Parks98 chapter 15 . 3/29
At the first time i saw danzo i thought of him similarly to kabuto and itachi. But instead of being a stealthy prime black wearing ninja i thought of him more as the old assassin like in "Ninja assassin" (Sarutobi reminded me of the monkey king wearing ninja clothes) Then we find out on how many things he fucked up. Ok if he did get nagato and his group dead then obito wouldn't get the gedo statue aka the body of the ten tail. If he did kill all the uchiha then...well yeah i can't really see a positive since A.) He would have killed the non-ninja uchiha and b.) If a clan head like the Hyuga found out then think of what all the clans would think "Hey this guy had an entire clan killed what about us?!" So Danzo did a lot of stupid shit that he may of thought would be good but was mostly very short sighted and did in fact make the a lot of shit happen
Parks98 chapter 14 . 3/29
You make me want to do the happy dance after reading this!
Parks98 chapter 13 . 3/29
...You know you would think that the head military dictator would tell his student and bodyguard about his wife being the closest thing to a mega military weapon.
Parks98 chapter 12 . 3/29
Wow never thought of sakura like that but it does make sense. Also is it just me but harry you know the guy a month ago with a dick is really...into being a girl/woman. Like honestly if i didn't read the first few chapters i would have thought this was already a gender bended harry.
Parks98 chapter 11 . 3/29
HAHAHAHAHAHAA LOOOOVVVVEEEE THIIISSS SOOOO MUUUUCCHHHH!
Parks98 chapter 10 . 3/29
You just keep on giving me more and more reasons to love this don't you?
Parks98 chapter 9 . 3/29
ok that was sick and side note naruto at 17 base form with no power ups was able to move at around hypersonic speeds since naruto was able to fight pain for a while without sage mode who was around the same speed of itachi when he was dying who could at move move/react to sasukes kirin.
Now with other stuff it is harder to say but i have a wiki that gives the speed levels to top tier naruto characters...so harry with this new body is able to beat the speed of sound. LOL
Parks98 chapter 6 . 3/29
Why can't most stories be this good
Parks98 chapter 4 . 3/28
Every universe has its own rules. that is a fact.
In the Harry Potter at Universal many things are possible as well as in the Naruto universe.
But in some universe there is not like for example bleach is terrible with illusions. Every universe will have its own rules and in those rules somethings will be possible while others will not that is the basics of fiction
4,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »