Reviews for Promises and A New Family
Veronica Marie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really cute. There were some spelling errors, but otherwise a very nice little piece of fluff. Good job!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awwwwwww! SO C-U-T-E!
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awwwwwwww! Too cute! I love Ahim/Marvelous! They are just SO cute together! And I also like Ahim/Joe but... Ahim/Marvelous overrules it! Hehe:) I mean I love how Joe and Ahim are always there for one another, but there is just something about Ahim and Marvelous! Ya... I know, I know! I'm babbling! But hey... Thats what you get for making such a great story! Hehe:) Thanks for writing this; even thought it wasn't a fan request. I still am greatfull you wrote this! You are a great author as well! Keep up the good work! And please... do more Ahim/Marvelous stories? Arigato *bows simballikly (don't think I spelled that write but... OH WELL!)*

Love,

GoseiGokaiPink
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Fluff approved! Haha It was a nice touch of fluff without being too dramatic about it. Which is nice to read every now and then XD Very cute :3
pinkwildcat94 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love this so much! I am a sucker for Marvelous and Ahim!
Tsukiko Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was really cute! There aren't that many Marvelous/Ahim fics so I'm glad I found this one. I can really picture this happening after episode 13 haha.
caithzadz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
finally! a marvelous/ahim fic! i'm currently writing one myself and i got so excited when i saw this up. and it's soooooooooooo cute! i love it! it definitely works as a missing scene after the episode!
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011