Reviews for Might Not Make It
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Can i skip the comment of how wonderful this story is and just tell you that you've mastered the art of the written word!
Keep writing!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
really good. i loved this story as the ending but i am hoping you make another chapter to show ron and ginnys reactions to it and what happens later. like is the dialogue gonna be the same except for who is married to who?
feedingtheflames chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Wow...just wow.

This had me gripping the edge of my seat, my eyes wide, my breath choked up in my throat, staring at the computer screen.

This is simply amazing, a wonderful piece of art.

I Love this, the effect it had on me...jeez.

One of the BEST Harry/Hermione 3 shot I've EVER read.

Thanks for posting this.

happylady chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Wonderful 3 shot

Until your next story

apAidan chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
very well scripted. not familiar with the songs before this, but they work very well with the scenes you've crafted.

the last chapter flows very well through the emotions

PhoenixFire55 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
WOW. That was seriously amazing. I mean I actually cried, and I never do that. I absolutely adored those flashback lines - "Me? Books and cleverness. There are more important things. Like friendship...and bravery." That was one of my favorite lines from the first movie, and I can't believe I forgot it. So thank you for re-introducing me to that quote - I will definitely be repeating that everywhere from now on, out! D

I've never liked Harry/Hermione fanfictions, because I always liked Hermione/Ron (though for some reason I don't like Harry/Ginny...maybe because I like Ginny as a strong, independent female, and I don't like how she falls all over the place for Harry...hmmm, never thought of that before...) but I loved this story, and now I am officially a fan of the Harry/Hermione pairing.

This was the perfect song to write a fic to, so kudos to you for choosing it. I seriously loved this story. Thank you for writing this, because I needed a good cry! :)
Wow chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was beautiful.
EEBinx chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
.ING. I just did a Deathly Hallows Harry/Hermione one-shot today as well :-) If I wasn't still flying high from it (and some good news from a professor) I'd have bawled like a baby! This was the gut-wrenching scene I wept thru as I read JK's and up until HP6 I thought for sure Harry and Hermione would end up together- your one-shot captured my imagination. Bravo!