Reviews for The Meeting
Love it. All of it.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/31
I'm not sure the Malfoy in canon could have matured this much, but he did go through a lot during his "seventh year" at Hogwarts. So this might actually be what happened in canon. Either way, it was a lot of fun to read, and though I might have wanted to read about one or two of the wizengamot meetings, I enjoyed the story and the ideas. Thanks for writing.
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/28
I love the three commandments for the father of the bride.

Looking back to when I got married - My father paid for the reception. I paid for the wedding itself.
But otherwise yes my father showed up and stayed quiet so I guess these commandments still work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/15
LoneTraveler chapter 2 . 5/10
They just might have to give up the ghost of their little secret when the grandchildren come along... :-) I can just imagine some oneupmanship to spoil them.

I think the second chapter was a good idea, loved the fatherly talks. No need for another chapter. This was a good examination of what fatherhood really means to these men.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 2 . 4/21
Shut up, show up and pay up. LOL
tricorvus chapter 2 . 4/17
I totally liked that! Draco has had time to grow the hell up; his boy has been raised in a completely different world. I usually don't read anything to do with 2nd gen., but I did enjoy this!
Rock on
Nadoxx chapter 2 . 3/31
I enjoyed this.
llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt!
InwoodHp chapter 2 . 3/14
Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/29
This needs finishing.
envirosue chapter 2 . 1/4
This just needs a third chapter where the wives come clean about knowing all along and their bet as to how long it would take the men to figure it out. Pretty please?
Bronwyn P chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This is terrific!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
another rather amusing chapter, this epilouge is much better then cannon
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
i like the dynamic youve set up between the two "rivals" though dumbledor really did set up harry to be anti-slytheren come to think of it