Reviews for The Mole: Crazy Calamities
PaloozaChu chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
Can you try harder on staying on schedule? Pretty please?
Anonymous chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
LIEK, OMG!
"B-but, I never sai-" -
"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME! YOU'VE BEEN USING ME! I KNOW YOUR METHODS! THIS COALITION IS OVER!"

"But! Please... I can't..."-
The mole said he or she would tend break down from the inside even if someone looked at them. C'est la mole?
Anonymous chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I'd read the fanfic and I know Cookie died of being impaled by a clay plate.. bu the picket fence...impaled.. I ALMOST knew how Shilo died before I even read this.
Speak of the devil *Or should I say, angel?*, Poor guy. He got framed for something he might have not done, and I GET THAT FEEL FROM TIME TO TIME TT_TT
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Balloon Battle! Mariokartomgialreadysaidthisbeforedidn'ti.
I wRoTe DoWn ThE cLuE!
cOoL, rIgHt?
Toadette-Lover chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
oh! And, even though I'm a huge Toadette fan, (you can tell by my name,) its sad to say that i think and vote...Toadette is the mole. Innocent and cute Toadette. At least that's what you think...
Toadette-Lover chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
I'm a little confused. Is the mole Toadette or Shilo? I also want to know why Toadettes snapshot thingie is wierd...tell me, please! And so far i have three favorite characters, Toadette, Shilo, and Bombette. Though i have a feeling Toadette and Shilo will be the last two or something. Is my feeling right?
XD reply
Light Speed508 chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
(Eeeeeevil computer...) Poor Peach, but at least she got to see Toadsworth. *Ignores everyone else entirely* Okay, I went back and reread the earlier chapters and noticed some things I didn't see before. My suspicions of Toadette still linger, but now I'm more convinced that the Mole is Bombette. Why, you ask? I just reread a couple of the earlier clues and did a little comparison ;P.
Koopa chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
Lol, Peach dropped her camera, apparently Kooper did have a little suspicious moment. It's like a gut feeling but I think he's the Mole. For now I don't think I should reveal the clue.
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
YAY! UPDATES!

Aw, my clever mind trick didn't work...oh well. :P
Toady chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS YOU FINALLY UPDATED ! *shot*

So glad you didn't give up, I usually tend to lose my motivation toward the middle of stories myself, so I hoped you didn't experience the same thing !

So Peach's already lost her part while Kooper and Shilo both lost a round. Thinking about it, Kooper IS suspicious, but I'm staying on Iggy. Shilo's more or less cleared in my eyes, just like Peach. I must commend you for making everything so confusing, I'm really trying hard to figure out who the Mole is, to no avail. *shot*

Good luck for your next chapter !
Anonymous chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
Isn't it called 3 Questions?
Anonymous chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Iggy nodded, "Yeah. Fun day. Kinda glad there was no challenge though. No money the Mole could sabotage, no money for the pot, no money to STRESS over!"

And no money for the pot is something the mole would love. Is Iggy the Mole?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
OH! Silly me, I thought Shilo was a real Mario character.. DX

Luigi/Ruiji's execution really was upsetting. Shame he was 'Traitor Aboard''s winner, but a 'Crazy Calamities' first victim. You will be missed. Good luck to who remains!
Moley Koopa chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
I think I caught a clue... Isn't the mole Kooper? (Isn't he a scardy cat in this fic?)
Suspicion list:
1st: Kooper (I would love him to be the mole!)
2nd: Shilo (Isn't that you? Also, Axel's execution made me think that he(you?) is the mole.)
3rd: Toadette (She's a bit weird, I doubt that she looked into Kooper's journal lol)
4th: Iggy (He was played by Peach, so why did Starlow get executed but not him?)
5th: Peach (Her outfit in the mountain mission)
6th: Bombette (I never suspected her, AT ALL)
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 30 . 10/7/2012
NO! WHY!
plz. im not smart. i can't figure this out. who is the mole?