Reviews for Breaking Point
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 7/26
This is an awesome idea!
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12
Gods I love this, and I wish there was MORE. Thank you so much for writing it though :)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/28
yeeesssss! Yes! I love this ;u;
meriland25 chapter 1 . 6/8
This is a womderful fic, thank you!
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 6/1
Fantastic story. I love the characterization and think you hit the nail on the head with how things would have progressed if Zuko wasn't sent after the Avatar.

Thanks for your hard work in writing this story, I've read and re-read it and enjoy it each time.
majishan chapter 1 . 4/26
it would've been interesting to see their reactions to Zuko's statement but i liked it a lot anyway, this kind of Zuko is the best
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/26
Honestly, I find it pretty realistic that Zuko could have taken this path. And I love reading about a Zuko who loves his people, loves his soldiers, but is still willing to help the Avatar. From the beginning to the end, lovely.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 1 . 4/20
Argh, dang it all! Why is this complete? I want to know what happens next!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 4/13
Zuko the scrappy commander fits very very well. I like the setup here
Cactusnoir chapter 1 . 3/15
I can see this happening, you're characters feel really in character. It feels like avatar. Really good. Zuko is great.
I love it.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 3/12
This is really good and I would like to see what happens next.
EJean chapter 1 . 2/27
This amazing!
EJean chapter 1 . 2/25
The Fire Lord, he won't risk Uncle Irah, but he does what turns out to be the absolute worst (from his view of the 'verse) thing he could have done.
I love it!
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 1 . 1/28
This is a great plot-twist! It is interesting to see the path taken if things went differently. I can't wait for more!
Ylan chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh man, this is beautiful. If only it were a multi-chapter fic... The potential that this has! I guess I'll just re-read it again.