Reviews for Breaking Point
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/3
This was beautiful. Now I wished this was a whole fic and not a one shot. Although, I loved it. I loved the ending, the beginning and the rest of it. Very well put together, and even though it was short, it was amazing. Thank you. :)
I would like to see this continued.
X59 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Excellently done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
like the Au zuko finding his path
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Ooh, this was great! I love how much he cares about his nation now, so much more than the show let him at this point.
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Man oh man, this reminds me of a shorter, snapshot version of Embers by Vathara. Zuko sticking to his roots! *rolls around in the awesome*
lyssipe chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I really like this. This is a different way for Zuko to grow but as meaningful. I wish more than one of the guard he'd served with had names and connections to him though.
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I love this! If there were to be an extended version of this...I guarantee I'd be one of the first to back it.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Interesting... XD I want more of this. This was amazing!
Danyu chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
An excellent story.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is an awesome idea!
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Gods I love this, and I wish there was MORE. Thank you so much for writing it though :)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
yeeesssss! Yes! I love this ;u;
meriland25 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This is a womderful fic, thank you!
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Fantastic story. I love the characterization and think you hit the nail on the head with how things would have progressed if Zuko wasn't sent after the Avatar.

Thanks for your hard work in writing this story, I've read and re-read it and enjoy it each time.