Reviews for Breaking Point
Floranna chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh dear God, PLEASE continue writing to this verse!

I really want to know how this Zuko differiates from canon, the relationship between him and the gaang, how they react to his reasons for wanting to teach Aang, the Boiling Rock, Ember Islan Players, anythin!

Please continue!
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very well-written Au. I love how you've written a different outcome of the Agni Kai and using logic that would have dictated Ozai to _think_ before banishing his only son to wander the nations and the entire ocean(s) with his White Lotus member uncle.

It would be nice to see a few one-shots on what happens after their initial meeting, interactions between the GAang and Zuko and if Zuko and Aang would still meet the dragons and the Sun Warriors.
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very nice. I actually got directed to your account through your help with Vathara's Embers. You have some of that same genius. This works very nicely as a one-shot, but it would be cool to see more, either in the past (Zuko training maybe?) or the future. Keep it up, there are few enough good authors out there
FlickeringLightsOfCamana chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
THIS is a can of worms I wouldn't mind finding more about! Hope you don't mind me making it a nice little space on my Favorites List ;-)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i really want some interaction between this Zuko and the Gaang...do you think you could make a few more chapters or one shots of this AU? :D
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very nice story, a terrific idea!
OmniSchreiber chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hmm, this has potential. It's also unique: you have a version of Zuko here who perhaps, being able to stay in his homeland (albeit not the palace), allowed him to stay a bit more whole.

A little bit confused on the last section: where is that happening exactly? I only ask because I can't tell whether the entire invasion force was killed/captured in this AU, or if Zuko already tracked them down to some place where they retreated.

Solid start.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
On the one hand, I want to see what you do with this in future chapters. On the other, leaving it as a one-shot like this makes the ending feel absolutely *inspiring*. I really, really like it.

Well done, and thanks for posting it.
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow, this is really good! I especially like the interaction between Zuko and the soldiers(both in memories and real time)

I read on your profile that your stories aren't being updated though... does that rule apply to this one as well?

pleasepleaseno!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This. Is. Beautiful.

Thank you for writing it.
HeadintheClouds chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
IloveitIloveitIloveit.

PLEASE continue. Make this story happen.
Gidon chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Interesting. I always wondered how Ozai was stupid enough to let Zuko wander the world alone with his Uncle as the only influence on him. This makes a lot more sense; put Zuko in the Home Guard where he can no longer embarass the Royal Family, but still be kept on a leash.

I really like the idea for this story. I wonder how the Gaang will react to Zuko now that they have no reason to distrust him (besides being Fire Nation).
Zolarix Aster chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love this. The premise is interesting and well justified, and you pulled it off nicely.

There was a good amount of background detail to give us the general idea of how Zuko is different here than in canon, but they didn't bog down the story. At the same time, he's still recognizable as /Zuko/, plus a different three years of experience.

I especially like the tiny details when he was approaching Aang: the notes about bending styles, significance of the armor, etc.

This is a lovely fic. Well done.

...This story isn't marked as "complete." I don't suppose you're going to continue it? *hopeful look*
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011