Reviews for Breaking Point
majishan chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
it would've been interesting to see their reactions to Zuko's statement but i liked it a lot anyway, this kind of Zuko is the best
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Honestly, I find it pretty realistic that Zuko could have taken this path. And I love reading about a Zuko who loves his people, loves his soldiers, but is still willing to help the Avatar. From the beginning to the end, lovely.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Argh, dang it all! Why is this complete? I want to know what happens next!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Zuko the scrappy commander fits very very well. I like the setup here
Cactusnoir chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I can see this happening, you're characters feel really in character. It feels like avatar. Really good. Zuko is great.
I love it.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
This is really good and I would like to see what happens next.
EJean chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This amazing!
EJean chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
The Fire Lord, he won't risk Uncle Irah, but he does what turns out to be the absolute worst (from his view of the 'verse) thing he could have done.
I love it!
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This is a great plot-twist! It is interesting to see the path taken if things went differently. I can't wait for more!
Ylan chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Oh man, this is beautiful. If only it were a multi-chapter fic... The potential that this has! I guess I'll just re-read it again.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
What a great idea! I think this a lovely what-if.
Thing Two chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This is such an amazing story- I'd love to see it continued.
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This needs to be done. Like, now. Please? I would love to read an AU like this, and I'm sure others would too, so please? If not you, anyone with as good taste as you? I would do it my self, but I have way too many ongoing stories right now.
nullfreeze chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
OMG I MUST KNOW MORE

This fic is a really great position from Zuko's perspective. Thanks for writing!
Anie chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
What a great AU! There's so much conveyed in just a few words, and all of it rings true. It stops at the perfect point, but if there's more I'd love to read it someday.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »