Reviews for Breaking Point
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Ohh Zuko. He would. He definitely would.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Interesting story. It's odd to think of how the world would be different for Aang and the others as well as for Zuko if he hadn't been given the task of finding the Avatar. I hope you develop it further.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Just read this one-shot, loved it and hope to see more. Is there any chance for another one shot that Covers what Zuko does next?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Beautiful piece. Wonderful insight into Zuko's character. Thanks for writing this.
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I liked this little "What if" for Zuko, and the idea of him as a Home Guard. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I think you could make a good story out of this.
kjate95 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Really interesting take thanks for the read
reality deviant chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
great oneshot!
Qi Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is amazing, you should do more with this story line
Schrodinger'sUsername chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
aha, now I finally have an account!
Just wanted to say that this is the best, and I would love to see a continuation. Or follow-up one shots. Dang it, I love how you write these characters!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like this, I approve greatly of a Zuko that always has his people's best interest in mind. Thanks for the lovely read.
Tashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Another amazing, awe-inspiring piece of work! Can we please see more of this verse? Please, please? Like, the Gaang getting to know Zuko, Zuko's awesome firebending skills (my headcanon for this in this verse, if I may be so bold, is that Zuko already went to the dragns/is just that awesome as a firebender, but I'm not picky), the Gaang finding out who Zuko is, etc. It would make my week, I swear!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome. This was incredible. I only wish that this was a full-sized fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
aaaaaaagh I wanna know what happens next! dang it, I love how you write Avatar characters in your stuff.
Lee chapter 1 . 7/30/2014