Reviews for Warm Me Up
Tafyapyap chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
The rain is a lovely thing, indeed! ;D
Dajypop chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very good! I loved this. o3o Made me more happy because Miles was the one on bottom (well, you know what I mean). For some reason, they're hard to find. D;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
cute:) i loved it! great work:)
WishMaker7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
D'awww... (in a weird way?) I love how you portrait the couple so well! It kinda bothered me that Miles was serious ALL. OF. THE. TIME (in my FanFic, his seriousness is just a front). But you are entitled to whatever opinion you'd like.

So cute! And smutty.
Runawynd chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Gorgeous! This entire fanfic was very well-done - with just the right amount of fluff and adult overtones. Because the characters (particularly Edgeworth) were so believably spot-on, I had no problem connecting with them and understanding their struggles. And I'll admit, I felt nice and warm after reading. )

On a somewhat more personal note, I think the devotional level of these two sets a very good example. The service we see Phoenix provide for his tired-out Edgeworth is simply adorable. D

Well done, and thank you for posting!
mercieralyssa chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
nice. very good
mercieralyssa chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
great storie
PerilsofRosella chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Excellent. Absolutely excellent pacing, lovely description, and a story that I couldn't bring myself to stop reading. More than just "smut"; I could feel that your Miles and Phoenix really loved one another. Brilliant.
Taki chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I can't lie-this was absolutely adorable. Thank you.
Knight the Cat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011

I only returned to the GS fandom recently, and while I was away I developed a yaoi obsession... THIS IS PERFECT.

They're both so IC, and they're /just/ fluffy enough and so romantic and HOW DID I EVER HATE THIS PAIRING?
MusixDixie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Mmmm... really nice I love the use of language and just the general direction of the story very good
Mass Effecting Your Pants chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
"...he wondered if he could prosecute weather reporters as illegal practitioners of fortune telling." Teehee that made me laugh :-D

What a sweet and sexy story; thank you for sharing :-) It was a pleasure to read!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Such an adorable story :)

Great job

Liked it lots
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Amazing. I think that's the appropriate word to describe everything about this story; the style in particular. It was a joy to read.

I only just started liking this game recently, and I'm glad that this was the first story I read in this fandom. Keep up the good work. :)
Missile.x chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Nice one :') this was amazing and pretty damn sexy, while managing to be rather cute as well. Good job!