Reviews for The Three Feet Rule
Ivillr Six chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Utter Perfection!

My friend and I are Klaine fanatics so I'll definitely be showing her this one!

Brilliant :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
a really great one
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You misspelled "Monsieur", fyi. Ignoring how stupid you made Finn, and that you changed Blaine's age, I liked this a lot. But really? As someone who has taken three plus years
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ohmygod so much cuddling. SO MUCH. I totally lived this... I can't even say anything else. Finn too, was just perfect. And Kurt being hopeful and tired Blaine :/ Great job!
Venakulator chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
where is the next dentist?

that was so cute. Fluff at its best !
paddyofurniture chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
"You were speaking french. I thought you were using some fancy swear words." Classic Finn. You write him well. Like your writing. Thanks for sharing. Will try and read the rest of your work.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was adorable, and I really liked it _

girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
How has this only got one review so far? It's so lovely and amusing and well-written that I'm surprised you haven't had plenty of others leave a little something to applaud your work. I like how this is almost two different fics in one - there's the main story of how Blaine ended up transferring but then there's the adorableness of his sleepwalking/sleepcuddling tendency. They work together so well :)
Bellanee chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was cute and wonderful and all things sweet. Everyone was marvelously in character, and I absolutely loved Burt's rules.