Reviews for Piro
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This honastly is my first satisfying PS FANFIC I HAVE READ SO FAR! Comeing from me that's a compliment! The whole "secret relationship" thing is expected but admired. After all who dosent Love a secret rommance between a noble pricess and a war veteran who is also a solider? By the way in the ending statement of your story I would lkke to know the name or link to the other story explaining this one. But I must say I am alittle confused. The LAY togehter? As in sex? If so SWEEEEET! As expected. Another thing that might make the story a little better if less people knew about their relationship, it adds more risk and therefore more excitment and suspense! Just recomending comeing from another writer! Try not to be affended. Other than that I loved it!
Winged-Leopardess chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very nice.

Thanks for writing this! We need all the Pumpkin Scissors fics we can get!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
The grammar and pacing can be a little clumsy, to be honest, but you've got a decent story lurking at the heart of this. Just make sure you show what you want to show in the scenes, even if it moves away from the anime. (That's sometimes a good thing; if we can follow what's going on with the reasoning from a different point of view, it's better than skimming quickly over a scene that was dragged out in show without getting the little details that gave reason to why they were dragging it out. Sum up conversations, sure, but show the mental impacts via character details and reasoning if you're looking for an audience reaction.) Overall, it's not bad, just skipping a few logical steps in showing how one event led to the next. Good luck!