Reviews for It's Not Unusual To Find That You're An Arsonist
nei stop chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww:)
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I feel like your characterization of Blaine is spot on. I wish even a hint of this had made its way onto the show. I can't believe how blatantly they ignored the significance of Blaine's transfer and downscaled it simply into him wanting to be with Kurt.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Okay, if you're not a psychologist you should be. Your ability to get into Blaine's head and articulate his thoughts is nothing short of amazing. And the way you dissect a scene is brilliant. I love the way you break down all aspects of Blaine's surprise not only of the Cheerios participation, but of their proficiency as well. This is wonderfully written and you are immensely talented.
Gelly chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I am *so* with you in the first ep love.

So, anyway, this is just all sorts of adorable and sad, and it makes me want to coo at Blainers all day. The burning purple piano was pretty awesome by itself, if it was actually part of some extravagant act, but the fact that it does sort of go behind Blaine's back, you make me feel so much hurt for him with the way it parallels with Prom. It's sad that it wasn't really intended to humiliate Blaine, but it still does appear that way anyway. ):

It's wonderful how Blaine still wants to brave on though. Courage! I'll just go... and cheer them on forever.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So apparently I'm subscribed to you, and forgot I did it (it happens a lot, I rather have fics coming in on my email, than missing perfectly good fics). So I played 'Not Unusual' (Blaine/Darren version), and I was going to read this later, but I saw the title, and the song started and I was like "okay, why not?" _ Nice title, but I have to ask; did you know that Quinn started the fire? A lot of people seemed to have missed that part, but you did say you watched the episode multiply times... So I understand if you just did it from say- Blaine's (and others) point of view, because Finn said that Blaine did it too (something like: "turned our courtyard into a bonfire.") but, Quinn threw a cigaret(sp?) on the piano keys, and it lit. What was that stuff the cheerleaders sort of poured (/or something) around the piano? Do you know? I considered it to be gasoline, but I don't know- that sounds danerous. I love the main point- like Blaine coming in, and forgetting his past but creating a new future with Kurt. My favorite line was "... because he was crushing on Jeremiah, yeah, but he's in love with Kurt, and love makes you do crazy things." Absolutely loved it. I love how Blaine really wanted to prove that he isn't afraid, and he's also doing this for Kurt- almost like a don't-worry-about-me,-I-love-you-and-our-love-can-do-anything type of thing. I love the mention of the outfit, and especially the bow-tie. XD Kurt will learn to love the bow-tie as much as the blazer; got to keep a little dapper-ness alive. ;D The last two lines were epic though, I think that was exactly what Blaine must have been thinking. He's so confident, and optimistic. I love it! I love him. I love Kurt too. Maybe a Kurt inner monologue is in order- I call it! X'] I was thinking of doing a 01X3 (that's the numbers, right? So cool...) oneshot. An inner monologue. Will you read it? Please Haha. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. Really wonderful, very inspiring.

-Nic
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Your ending: perf. Just like the rest of this fic. Blaine's internal ramblings here will never fail to amuse me XD

So yeah, this is just in all ways awesome! :D

-xoxo
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I was just going to add this to my favorites, because I'm a lazy reviewer, but it was just too good. You had me from the title. And I loved it so much, and I think you are so completely spot on with everything. Okay, not only am I lazy reviewer, I'm a pretty ramble-y one as well. Point of story, I thought this was awesome, and I've watched every moment Kurt or Blaine was on screen about fourteen bajillion times, so I'm right there with you.
Should be Sleeping chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was excellent. Blaine's POV was really compelling and hilarious too. And for a show that sometimes seems a little too preoccupied with flashy song and dance routines (it IS glee though, can't really complain) it was refreshingly thoughtful. I love the line 'McKinley do your worst' it is just so defiant. Not angry, because Blaine isn't really an angry person, but definitely in your face.

In short. Awesome. Just pure win.
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh, just you wait, Blaine Anderson. That's not the worst McKinley can do. Just ask Kurt :)

Anyways, I loved this! It was perfect and I loved how you described Blaine's reaction to the piano catching on fire. It's exactly what I thought when I saw his face after that scene