Reviews for Storybook Endings
twlightbella chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Dan and Blair married with twins Dorothy and Alice as their twin daughters
Wozzler chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
identical twin Dair kids is fucking adorable. beautiful smart schemers? they will be more trouble than blair was.
twlightbella chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Blair and Dan Married with twin daughters.
sarabrowncolorado chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
:) Big grin on my side of the screen. I love seeing the twins conspire with each other. It's absolutely adorable. And so well written. I love the girls you've created. They are amazing. Thank you for continuing to's such a great source of inspiration.
realchemistry chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Always the quiet ones...

Great chapter! Loved them changing places first, with the spare glasses without prescription being there for who knows how long just in case.

And Alice going full on vengence was sweet, in the sense that it wasn't sweet at all, which makes total sense.
ivorykeys09 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I freaking ADORE this chapter.

-Check on your sister, she thinks. Quiet for too long. Mischief. God, they really have no clue what their precious little Alice is capable of.

HAHA! I love that!

And I loved the way Alice slyly swooped in, correcting her. :)

-Dorothy smiles. "I'm keeping this sweater." Alice rolls her eyes. "Fine."

So simple, so perfect.

I'm still amazed that you can write this twin relationship to a T. I feel like I'm reading a memoir, in way. Haha. Please take that as a compliment!

Can't wait for more. :)
Faryn chapter 6 . 4/19/2012

I love you!

This was adorable! Xo
sarabrowncolorado chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I love this. Of course I love this.

I'm wondering if it's possible for me to NOT love something you create.

The stuff with the twins is beautiful; the way they can't be without each other, the way they HAVE to be together even if they are sick. The way they don't function well without the other. It's so heartbreakingly sad because you know it won't always be that way.

I have to write Dan and Blair as parents very well. You totally get the subtle, non-verbal conversations they have, the way they see that something needs to change but still want to hold on to the youth of their babies. You write that so realistically and well. BravO!
realchemistry chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
This is lovely!

I love how they (can't) deal with the separation. Once, by not being apart even though they should, and the other... uhm, throwing trantums and studying hard, and complaining about the colour of the medal (even though silver is way prettier than gold :P).

I like how Dan and Blair handle it, or at least attempt to. And how they fail and can't be bothered because their twins are too cute to care :D
bluebaby1219 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Sweet chapter Lint. Love the twins. 333 And Dan and Blair as parents are always fun to read.

It'll be interesting to see what they do to make the twins less dependent on each other because based on he events on this chapter it'll be a 'good luck with that' sort of endeavor for DB. :)
ivorykeys09 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Ahhh! I LOVE it! love love love it. :)

Alice blinks before taking off her glasses and running the back of her hand quickly across her eyes.

"Can we go home now?"

Awww... that was so cute :) And sad, lol.

I'm so happy you were able to find inspiration in my memories! :)

Dan and Blair weren't the main focus of this chapter, yet it didn't feel like it...if that makes sense. Because when you DID write them, they were so damn in-character I still felt their presence even when you were writing D/A scenes. lol.

sarabrowncolorado chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
UGH! Lint :) This is so wonderful!

I love how much the girls love each other. That Alice would do anything for Dorothy...they are so beautiful.

And something about Dan and Blair holding hands in the front row at a fashion show...made me grin.

Beautiful piece Lint. More please?
sarabrowncolorado chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Lint :) As you very well know, I am an enormous fan of yours. And I love how you follow the twins in these beautifully written one-shot-ish pieces :)

Though it is incredibly difficult to pick a "favorite" part of the story...I really am drawn to how this was written:

Blair holds his hand almost the entire time they're up there. It takes that long for him to see what she sees. Their daughters, the man, and the city she loves all encompassed in a panoramic view.

For a moment his heart is so full it could burst.

I really love how you write their love for each's so simple and so great. And I'm making no sense, but it's amazing.

And I absolutely LOVED Blair's faltering at giving advice...and admitting she used to think Dan was so beneath her :) What a moment between mother/daughter.

Great piece of work lint.
7gifts chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
These two are so adorable; I am enjoying the series.
ivorykeys09 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Alice stands there taking in the scene, unsure how to feel about the offer, and adjusts her glasses unnecessarily because she doesn't know what to do with her hands.

-I LOVE this sentence.

-I also love the part with Alice convincing Blair to say yes. SUCH a sibling thing to do, twin especially :) One sucking up something for the other. Classic.

"It's just you and me out there, okay? It's always going to be you and me."

-Awwww :) That line is just the best.

-I've said it before, but I just adore the way you write their sisterhood. And your writing in general is so lyrical, it makes it even better! :)