Reviews for Icha Icha Fashion
black snow rose chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Awwww so cute please update soon
Q3APo chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
ah, i was hoping for more sasunaru but i thinks its okay. from the story, it seems that sasuke is the weak willed one and naruto the aggressive and strong willed one. shouldn't it be narusasu? anyway, great fic. can't wait for more.
Shadowfax311 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING

Please please please update soon, i am completely and utterly in love without his story and the fantastic way that you portray the characters.

Your writing is phenomenal and as long as you continue to keep writing, I don't care how long it takes for you to update

Lots of Love from your adoring fan,

Shadowfax311

ps (Imma Ninja)
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
I very much like this story *smile* The flow, the plot and the way you write the characters and their interaction (oh gods the interaction is hilarious and awesome *laugh*).

I love Itachi here XDXD His insane addiction to coffee, his completely overprotective big brother thing and the way you write him interacting with each person he meets *chuckle*

The chemistry between Sasuke and Naruto is so enjoyable, I can't want to see more.

/Dragonwolf
that annoying best friend chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
MINE DAMMIT! told you i would. and i did. so there. loved the chapter by the way. wonderful as always. Happy Birthday! _(phones dead, or I'd text, lol)
sweetXsunshine chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I swear I've practically raped FF trying to find a fic that was at the very least, literary correct, and then I find this diamond.

I'm just so happy that I found a well written SasuNaru fic!

Thank-you for being awesome and keep up the awesome!
SparklingLavender chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Can I just that I was NOT expecting the car crash in the previous chapter! Kind of like how one does not expect in real life... Anyway, I am way too into your story if that's even possible so I went ahead and reviewed every chapter. ;P I almost never review stories whiiiiich I probably should if most authors are like you, not that it's bad! Haha Can't wait for... * *
SparklingLavender chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Sooooo, I've been wondering... What exactly is that lemon smell in Kakashi's car supposed to be getting rid of? Clarify please? _;
SparklingLavender chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I can't believe sasuke was tearing up! I think it's just cause I always picture him at like the ultimate "manly" haha
SparklingLavender chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Cute author's note. :3 I wonder what Itachi is implying!... Update soooooon
SparklingLavender chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
:O . . . Who is this "other" Sasuke? Can't wait to read the next chapter! I love a good, lengthy story. :)
SparklingLavender chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awesome opening! I love how much anticipation you leave at the end of your chapters. Definitely following this story!
SparklingLavender chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Oh...my...goodness! Please write another chapter soon! I must say that I love how painfully slow it seems to have taken Naruto and Sasuke to warm up to each other. Also, the last lines to chapte S. I hope this continues on a steady progression as it has been because... It'd just be so sad if you didn't write much more to this! Oh! And another thing, do you think you'll put in more drama because that would be SIMPLY amazing. ;) Hope you post another chapter soon
rain-of-the-soul chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
So.. so do I really have to talk about all that crap again? meh! D: well, it was awesome. Loved the coffee cuteness. And the prison bit. And the suit. And the proposal. And the f bombs. And the cell phone bit. And the lunch bit. And the awesomeness of the epic boy love part. :) overall, epic. So win. And I want more. So write. lol
wingedmercury chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
lalalalala, I literally laughed and shouted and omg at the end, whahaha! This was an excellent, zany chapter, and I love you, I love you; I love you.

Hope your finals went well! For the love of coffee, PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »