Reviews for Torture You're doing it wrong
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I liked it. A lot. Especially the ending. It's well written, but I don't understand why the second half of the story is italicized. You should really pick one.
NobodyKnowsMyName chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved this. It led to a lot of girlish squealing and now I would absolutely adore a good threesome with these guys. I hope they aren't too hard to find, and if you know any good ones I'd appreciate if you messaged me with their names.
SBSSJP 3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Is it wrong that I found this incredibly sexy? xD

To be honest, I found the Severus/Sirius moments a lot hotter than the Severus/James moments. If that was your intention, I bow down to you because that was incredibly kinky. :p

Makes me wonder though what would happen if: Severus Chocolate Aroused Remus

The wolf would totally lick it off him. *laughs* But yeah, a threesome would've been enjoyable.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Go James
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Brilliant Story! I love how James is all protective! Sirius is such a good friend!
INTP-INFP chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ahhhhh... That was great! The ending was especially hilarious!
jasryl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow...this was crazy sexy.
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
damn, it's over all ready? You know it's sad when out of all the fanfics on this site this is the only one I've read that managed to make the boys care about snape without overdoing it, I hope you continue to write.
Avie Raze chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this story. I read and re-read it a bunch _
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Delightful. ] Hope you write more in this 'verse.
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
They SO want each other! BAD...
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
aww poor snape and naughty james
Enma Mitsukai chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved it.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
...Aww! They DO have hearts! X3 Hahaa, I like that ending part about Crab's and Goyle's 'mysterious' dire conditions _ Ahahaha, I liked it! I'm wondering why that last part is in italics, but I like it! :) There are a few typos and some sentences are slightly awkward, but it's still quite good :) Keep up the good work! _

Bexmar O