Reviews for Princess Textlestia
Heart of Blades chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I hate texting so much, lol. Anyway, that was very funny. Got to hand it to Celestia, managing to win the day and never having to leave her body pillow. Actually, I really love the idea of her and Discord texting and making bets through the whole ordeal :D

Hurray for Sol becoming a full OC!
PenNaem chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
What the f*** did I just read? Well whatever it was I liked it!
Lavasharks chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Hilarious, as always. Loved too many things about this to put here due to laziness. I just love that window pun. Also I must text like Luna now to annoy people.

-Sharky's totally playing minesweeper
BBEN chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is just an amazing short story and I absolutely love it. Though, I personally wish you made it longer, slowly showing her change from a litterate queen to a 13 year old girl. But that's just what I think. Keep it up man!
Jasper Sealights chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Weee, I'm so happy you've updated this one! But only one more chapter! That's...quite a tragedy. Oh well. At least there's still Venom!

I have to say my favorite parts about this chapter are the very first scene, and the texting replies in general. Oh, and also the way you've basically rewritten the Return of Harmony in the text universe! That's so clever, and I really enjoyed it! The texts throughout the story, especially Tia's, were hilarious.

I particularly love how Tia texts crazily to everyone except Twilight. Well, she texted crazily to her there at the end, but the first time she didn't. I thought that was so cute, haha. My favorite texting interaction, though, was probably the Tia & Discord interaction. He so would text her all the shit he's doing every few minutes. And I also thought it was like him to type properly as well.

As for Pinkie's texting, it seems her craziness is completely intact, which is fantastic. Texting with her mind? Lmao. Or...some secret way we don't know? Either way, she's still confusing everyone, so it works perfectly.

Heh... Haywaiians.

Anywho, this is a great second chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next, and I can't wait to see Sol more!
calmfacade chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
-facehoofs until head is bloody-

i am 12 and what did i just read?
Blu Mist the Potato chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Is it possible to die if you read a fanfic with too much awesome sauce?
Tremourz chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That story was well worth going through the story backlogs. I'd have put this on EQD no question.
Zervziel chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This had me laughing. Celestipher Columbus was goofy and all but this was outright hilarious. Celestia is very much like the one from the show. The bit about her putting the phone on her cutie mark was what really got me laughing. Keep it up. You write Celestia and Luna very well and they are my two favorites from the show.
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love these short little stories. With how busy I've been lately, this story was the perfect length to read in the twenty minutes I have for lunch at work. And I went back to it with a smile on my face. The idea of Celestia going from zero to txt-speek in sixty seconds made me laugh.

Great little fic. Keep 'em coming!
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Best part as when the phone went off on her flank, lol...I uhh...kinda agree with the whole cutie mark thing...*clears throught feel uncomfertable and changes topic*

So this was pretty silly, you make some great crack fics. Loved the guard calling Tia Queen killfun, he did mean her right? lol

Can't wait for the sequel where her cell gets hacked and everyone sees those sexy self pic Celestia was taking...hint hint, lol
d715 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You should make a few more chapters, it was a great read.
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tia and Lu are gunna haff FUN! Too bad you made it into a troll thing.
The Socialist chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awesome! This made my day... Errrrr um night. Needed that to get over the grimdark I read.
Lavasharks chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh gawd, this is gonna be awesome :D
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »