Reviews for Metamorphosis
godess bubbles chapter 14 . 11/22/2019
I love how you portray Kurt. I have always pictured Kurt more confident and badass then what he is in the show. Noah is actually one of my favorite characters so it was nice to see a more softer side to him. I really hope we get to see a threesome between Kurt, Noah, and Sam because I just think that would be amazing to see. I really hope you come back to this one day!
xmgonzalez chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
This is the best explanation of acceptance of gay people:

She stared. "What else do you know about him?"

"He's gay," Mike blurted.

She blinked. "Is that the extent of your knowledge?"

He blushed. "I didn't know what you would think about that, or about me having a gay friend."

Her brows gathered in confusion. "It does not trouble me."

"But do you approve?" Mike demanded, somewhat defensively.

"I neither approve nor disapprove; I merely accept. It is not my business with whom Kurt falls in love."

Mike curled his hands in frustration.

"Ah," she said, nodding, "this is about Matthew. Michael, I am aware that he is attracted to both men and woman. I do not judge him for this. I never asked that you not keep company with him. He is a fine young man, and I'm sure that Kurt is, as well."

"You don't care?"

Wen-Ling placed her needlepoint on the table and regarded her son. "I am not explaining myself well," she ruefully said. "It is not up to me to pass judgment on others. I have no opinion on this issue because I do not understand why it is an issue at all. It should not be. People have the right to be happy. If loving men makes Kurt happy, then he should love men. If loving both men and women makes Matthew happy, then he should do so."

Mike gaped.

"Kurt loving another man affects no one but Kurt and his partner," she continued. "It is not my business. It is no one's business. If Matthew began dating a man, I would not object, as long as that man treated Matthew well and with the respect he deserves."

"But, the Bible..." Mike said, trailing off weakly.

"I believe in the Word of God," Wen-Ling said, nodding, "but I do not take everything in the Holy Book literally. The Old Testament condemns homosexuality, but condones rape and slavery. I do not. I believe that Christ is my Savior, and He compelled me not to judge others. He asked that I love my fellow man and do unto them as I would hope they would do unto me. And so I shall."

I love the way you explain it and have used it to explain it to other people. As a Bisexual woman I’m proud of that part and of you for writing it. Congratulations!
natztash chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Patiently waiting for 5 years for an update ...
animelover132 chapter 14 . 9/22/2018
Please update this story.
violet7amethyst chapter 8 . 6/25/2018
Hi,
I was a little shocked the summer affair was will. Because I was hoping for a new character. And because there was little indication that will new about the changes to Kurt.

That said I really like the way your writing and find the story very gripping.
kayzles chapter 14 . 5/22/2018
This is such a great story! Are you ever going to finish it?
MrMint chapter 14 . 4/2/2018
ok. so this message is for the rest of the readers and not the author, who I think isn't using this website any longer. however they have updated this story on AO3.
it has the same name and the same author username. you are welcome.
Penny chapter 14 . 3/18/2018
I know it’s been years since this was apparently abandoned, but I’d love to see it finished
Waiting ON a wish chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
Please Update
I absolutely love your story and really hope that you Will Update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
So I broke my foot a few days ago, and while moping alone in bed, foot elevated and wine-drunk off my ass, I decided to revisit my horrible teenage years (basically NEVER a good idea) and come on this site to read some Glee. I think the only thing I didn't like about this story is that I can't recommend it to anyone and thus reveal my shame-Glee has (more specifically, Kurt) always been an incredibly guilty pleasure for me. I love your style. I love the banter. I love the introspection. I love that you made me re-fall in love with characters I'd long since forgotten. I love that you don't shy away from your intelligence or theirs. I love that you've created a world for me to enjoy while my own is currently lackluster. I love that you made me literally laugh out loud. I have never, in the past decade of coming to this site, written a review. But this was beautiful. Only wish there was more.
PJTh chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
It's a shame you've dropped this story. Your complex interplay of all the characters is one of the better alternate universe stories I've come across. Largely holding true to the nature of each character by canon but neatly slotting them into your own non-canon version.
9Dragons chapter 14 . 4/8/2017
Hi. I just finished reading this story and it was one of the best stories on here I have read. I hope you finish it. I am eagerly awaiting an update. I laughed and cried. You developed these characters so beautifully. It is phenomenal writing. I am off to see if you have any other stories that I can read. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your gift with us.
Cyl72 chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
I can't even. So amazing, your writing is so so so so so so amazing.
Ladyleo145 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
boom ass hell, love the strong Kurt and his relationship with Artie. it shows that while Kurt has definitely matured he held an adult manner even then. also I am jealous as hell of you talent as a writer so please keep going with your stories
Bella Fowler chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Wow. I have no words that can express what an amazing writer you are! You have a natural talent! I honestly think that is how Glee should have gone. The story really expressed an emotional depth that some people can only dream to reach your story inspired me and made me feel things I have never felt before so, thank you so much. You have a real gift. Thank you for sharing it