Reviews for Metamorphosis
areliwe20 chapter 14 . 8/20
I cannot express to you my love for this story. I also LOVED the Bones crossover(one of my favorite shows). The Kurt/Will ship is not one I personally like, however it went well with the story, and I appreciate that. You are a fantastic writer. You have also made me rethink my stance of not reading fics longer than 100,000 words.(Seeing as i'm writing this at 2:18 am, that rule has flown out the window) So yea, good on you for writing for yourself.
I LOVE THIS! Great surprise crossover! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
arwen9117 chapter 14 . 5/15
Write more soon please!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/30
Can't believe you stopped updating this's so good!I hope you decide to carry on this story one day, it's the best story I've read so far...I love it!
kate takes no shit chapter 14 . 4/24
This is such a great story and your an amazing writer, i know its been a couple of years since you updated but i hope this isn't the last of this story and you update again.
Thrutch chapter 8 . 3/14
I liked your story, its been a good read until this chapter. Wether you think its a good pairing or not though, what you wrote about was rape. As a teacher the character will is in a position of power and authority over kurt. No matter how you write it, there is too much ability for abuse there for it to be anything other than that. Kurt just lied to father about his first time and for his first time he was raped by a teacher. That is the story you have written.
It also contradicts a lot of what you wrote in earlier chapters about his transformations and how Will was lacking a spine, a good teacher but tries to hard. disinterested etc. The whole will/kurt thing doesn't fit with your earlier chapters. Better to have been left a mystery with a few details peppered in here or there with a spanish lover.
It is not my business to pry but if you, a friend or loved one have experienced sexual behaviour from a teacher, no matter how long ago. There are some great resources available both online, from counsellors and via phone. Sexual assault is never okay and has long lasting consequences. it hurts to talk but it does help.
This story is just amazing, one of the best i've ever seen. I absolutely need you to continue, so please don't give up on this and update soon.
It's an amazing story, one of the best and i absolutely need you to continue. Please update soon.
natztash chapter 14 . 2/2
please please update soon
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 1/28
Oh my god, is KumSuck an actual ship name for Sam and Puck?
Wow. Most don't have such blatant innuendo. Clever, though.
I do feel bad for Emma. She really loves Will, even if (canon) Will doesn't really deserve it. And yeah, Kurt being a co-author for a textbook would score him MAJOR points with college representatives. But with all of the AP exams he's passed, his activities so far, his job, and the volunteering mentioned in this chapter, would being forced to drop two activities really hurt him THAT much, even if they are award-winning groups.
Still, I am not happy with Burt. Too emotional and impulsive. I've already read this so I know what's going to happen (by the way, has this been abandoned, or are you going to continue at some point?), but he was still clearly in the wrong there. Invasion of privacy for sure, and it's not like it's illegal in Ohio either (even though he thinks the guy's still in Madrid), since age of consent is 16 there.
ChrstySmth33 chapter 14 . 1/28
I have just found you as an author and I have to admit that I love your Kurt. I also liked the Bones crossover, even though Cam is not one of my fav. characters. I hope you will re-visit and update this story soon. It is a great, in-depth story.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
God, I love you. A bones crossover in a glee fic. It's like Christmas came early!
frauleina chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Oh man- I pray you are still writing this and plan on updating this story as it is so good! Your character insights- across the board are great- entertaining to read too. So nice to see Finn called on all of his shit. And done so well. I always thought they resolved things there way to easily.

Interesting side with the aunt and Seely. It took me forever to place the characters- I like their addition! Would love to see Seely and Sue pair up in upending the school and how it operates!
frauleina chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I have never actually gasped when reading something. But, I did tonight. I don't think you could have surprised me more then to have Will be Kurt's lover. I've always thought he was a bland, flat character - written like many teachers behave. Your spin on him, particularly this chapter threw him into a whole new light, to say the least! In all honesty, if I had been told you were pairing the two up, I probably wouldn't have read the story as I couldn't imagine it in any way to be plausible and sort of sickening. But, your Kurt, without deviating too far from the original character, is truly a much more mature character and Will has always been younger and immature for his age. You made it seem, while shocking, plausible.
yngoldfogee chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Another of your stories I've re-read and I'm having trouble believing I missed this chapter when it came out, I think because my history was lost. Anyway, I loved this chapter and am eagerly looking forward to Seeley 'on the warpath' with Figgins and the police department. I must say though that Seeley better hope that Camille doesn't find out everything he now knows because I can just imagine her also going after him because he didn't tell her.