Reviews for Metamorphosis
9Dragons chapter 14 . 4/8
Hi. I just finished reading this story and it was one of the best stories on here I have read. I hope you finish it. I am eagerly awaiting an update. I laughed and cried. You developed these characters so beautifully. It is phenomenal writing. I am off to see if you have any other stories that I can read. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your gift with us.
Cyl72 chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
I can't even. So amazing, your writing is so so so so so so amazing.
Ladyleo145 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
boom ass hell, love the strong Kurt and his relationship with Artie. it shows that while Kurt has definitely matured he held an adult manner even then. also I am jealous as hell of you talent as a writer so please keep going with your stories
Bella Fowler chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Wow. I have no words that can express what an amazing writer you are! You have a natural talent! I honestly think that is how Glee should have gone. The story really expressed an emotional depth that some people can only dream to reach your story inspired me and made me feel things I have never felt before so, thank you so much. You have a real gift. Thank you for sharing it
true-to-my-nature chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
I cannot express to you my love for this story. I also LOVED the Bones crossover(one of my favorite shows). The Kurt/Will ship is not one I personally like, however it went well with the story, and I appreciate that. You are a fantastic writer. You have also made me rethink my stance of not reading fics longer than 100,000 words.(Seeing as i'm writing this at 2:18 am, that rule has flown out the window) So yea, good on you for writing for yourself.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
I LOVE THIS! Great surprise crossover! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
arwen9117 chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Write more soon please!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Can't believe you stopped updating this story...it's so good!I hope you decide to carry on this story one day, it's the best story I've read so far...I love it!
kate takes no shit chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
This is such a great story and your an amazing writer, i know its been a couple of years since you updated but i hope this isn't the last of this story and you update again.
Thrutch chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
I liked your story, its been a good read until this chapter. Wether you think its a good pairing or not though, what you wrote about was rape. As a teacher the character will is in a position of power and authority over kurt. No matter how you write it, there is too much ability for abuse there for it to be anything other than that. Kurt just lied to father about his first time and for his first time he was raped by a teacher. That is the story you have written.
It also contradicts a lot of what you wrote in earlier chapters about his transformations and how Will was lacking a spine, a good teacher but tries to hard. disinterested etc. The whole will/kurt thing doesn't fit with your earlier chapters. Better to have been left a mystery with a few details peppered in here or there with a spanish lover.
It is not my business to pry but if you, a friend or loved one have experienced sexual behaviour from a teacher, no matter how long ago. There are some great resources available both online, from counsellors and via phone. Sexual assault is never okay and has long lasting consequences. it hurts to talk but it does help.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
This story is just amazing, one of the best i've ever seen. I absolutely need you to continue, so please don't give up on this and update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
It's an amazing story, one of the best and i absolutely need you to continue. Please update soon.
natztash chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
please please update soon
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Oh my god, is KumSuck an actual ship name for Sam and Puck?
Wow. Most don't have such blatant innuendo. Clever, though.
I do feel bad for Emma. She really loves Will, even if (canon) Will doesn't really deserve it. And yeah, Kurt being a co-author for a textbook would score him MAJOR points with college representatives. But with all of the AP exams he's passed, his activities so far, his job, and the volunteering mentioned in this chapter, would being forced to drop two activities really hurt him THAT much, even if they are award-winning groups.
Still, I am not happy with Burt. Too emotional and impulsive. I've already read this so I know what's going to happen (by the way, has this been abandoned, or are you going to continue at some point?), but he was still clearly in the wrong there. Invasion of privacy for sure, and it's not like it's illegal in Ohio either (even though he thinks the guy's still in Madrid), since age of consent is 16 there.
ChrstySmth33 chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
I have just found you as an author and I have to admit that I love your Kurt. I also liked the Bones crossover, even though Cam is not one of my fav. characters. I hope you will re-visit and update this story soon. It is a great, in-depth story.