Reviews for HetaOni: The Story Continues
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
It's 2015 and there's still no ending. *sobs*
If your there please update this story soon, you're a very talented writer.
Roy-Desu13 chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! This is amazing! Your very talented in writing! Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Agafa Shelly chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
Aw America ;)
O-O chapter 21 . 4/28/2015
New chapter please!
Aquanova dragon chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Three things.
1. Need the end.
2. This is awesome writing, from a scale of one to Prussia, I say Prussia-1 because you can't be as awesome as Prussia XD sorry.
3. I would be honored to draw the cover page for this. I'm ok at drawing, you can find me on paigeeworld at the same name. Just tell me what you would like and I'll see what I can do. XD
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Because Greamany BELEIVES HE CAN FLY! Jk because he's speacil?
RebornP27 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
This is a really good HetaOni ending compared to the others I read. I can barely find any others good as this. So please update as possible. I believe many love this as much as I do. If you can't think of any ideas, maybe look at some other HetaOni endings and and maybe combine those in your story. I'm not really good at thinking of endings like this... Update soon!
MssCassandra chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Update soon! :)
Insane-Lane chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Why did you stop writting? You're really good.
kykyqt chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
*shakes computer* You. Must. Update. This. Please! This is one of the best HetaOni endings I have read, I need to know how it ends. Please update! Please!
MangaLover245 chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
This is one amazing story! Once I started reading I couldn't stop! It's just that awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter if you're still updating this.
Nana Fizzy xD chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
imagaYthgiL chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
you're not going to continue this, are you? now, I feel the same way I did at the end of hetaoni. sadness.
HetaliaKitty chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
*pokes* update please update this story is wonderful please update soon!
skylaeatpie chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Oh my glob! Please update this awesomeness soon!