Reviews for Twin Bed
LuckySleven chapter 1 . 6/15
I honestly wish this happened in the story line,it would've been so perfect.
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 2/10
Damn! Ed has one fantastic imagination *jealous*
Loved how he tried to shrug off the dream.

luluhrh chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
please. fail ending? who cares? RoyEd is hotter than fucking hell. like, seriously. the Devil would get a fucking nosebleed from this shit. it's awesome! XD

. . . i have a nosebleed, too. . .
TheBadassAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lol sexy ;) I think I'm starting to become addicted to RoyxEd. Thanks for giving us these great stories _
space boyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Pretty awesome twist there! Loved the ending.
xillyluna chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
…..It was a dream….. awesome...
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
oh wow _
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Okay this was one f the best stories. EVER
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Okay, I loved how Ed fell asleep, dreamed it all, and then woke everyone making noise. Lol, he's such a little nit wit - and hey! I think it's fine to have Alphonse sleep in the armor! Who says he can't, who!
mamita chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, but I'm sorry but in front of others do not like this kind of activity, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, even if I disagreed as to times, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like when Roy dominates Ed, where Ed is uke, lol, they are so cute, but I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, Winry is pretty much do not see any of the brothers, I do not at all like is Roy with women and less to do with Riza couples sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
crazykaori chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
What an hot and romantic ending! I don't read a lot of english fanfiction (yeah I'm french) because I was too lazy to do it but now I have changed my mind!

Mika-tan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Why must you always give me so many feels...? QwQ
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
-vicious twerk-
ANYWAYS. I remember reading this a while ago and fucking loving it, but i forgot to favorite. I was so upset. Like i had the sexiest balloon ever and just let it go and it just dissappeared. BUT. i found it. Found mah sessy balewn. XD i loved it haha c:
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I almost died when Ed woke up and everyone was staring at him. That was so good! Loved it!
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Reading the smut didnt make me blush, but Ed getting caught did? XD the hell is happening to me lol. That was great, keep it up :)