Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
fenixrojo36 chapter 16 . 12/2
Sigue
Ibskib chapter 14 . 12/1
It seems like every time you use cursive with a single word, a space is missing, bunching it up with the next word

dying loyalty - undying loyalty

needsto - needs to

strongword - strong word

god?But - god? But

paradise and hell - Heaven and Hell
(this dichotomy makes much more sense)
doeshit - does hit

caughtone - caught one
Ibskib chapter 9 . 12/1
I reviewed this chapter before at some point, and noticed a few typos and incomplete sentences:

appartaed - apparated

did not become to other clan heads would have - did not become obvious to the other clan heads have

to fall for a trick - to fall for such a trick

blond girl - blonde girl

went he's - when he's

where Uzumaki is Root operatives - where Uzumaki is, are the Root operatives
wildcat1144 chapter 16 . 11/21
Please I know its been a while but please update! :-)
tatianakragh chapter 16 . 11/5
Update now plz
Tamani chapter 16 . 10/26
Keep up the great work, cannot wait to see what happens!
user51s2r chapter 16 . 10/24
this was a very enjoyable story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
user51s2r chapter 14 . 10/24
this story is still kicking ass! I am a bit bummed I have only a few more chapters to binge on!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 10/24
I have been enjoying this story up to chapter 6. Now I am greatly enjoying it! I hope this story continues!
Is this going to be Sarutobi bashing? Please
LoganAlexander chapter 4 . 10/15
Idiotic. The ninja and especially the hokage are not Naruto's enemies. Mito is pretty ooc for someone who grew up in the time of the warring clans. Everyone was pretty ruthless back then so jinchuuriki wouldn't really bother her. She would have told Harry to stop acting like a child and just deal with it. No one was in the wrong. So much fanon.
Merlenyn chapter 15 . 10/10
I just reread this story again when I was going through the various Naruto/Harry Potter fics I've read in the past and found myself wondering if you would ever come back to this story and write more? I know it says "End" at the end of chapter 16, but is that just to represent the end of the chapter or the end of your ideas for it? It's not marked complete nor does it say abandoned or hiatus which makes me really hope you come back to it someday...

I really want to know how Danzo gets brought down, will it be Jiraya and Iruka, or will it be Harry and his ghosts? Will the Hokage figure out that Naruto is actually Harry? I like how he seems to think that Tsunade "pawned" Harry off on him and the village so she could go protect Naruto... lol I also want to know what happened with Harry delivering the seal to the Hokage? And did he ever figure out a seal symbol for Mito? What plans did Snape have for Sakumo (The White Fang) so that he could earn the right to speak to his son? Will Harry ever figure out how to give Zulu a body of her own? What'll people think about that? XD Will Harry get the seal on his tongue taken care of soon with his own seal and then sometime after that let Kyuubi burn the seals away and heal his tongue properly?
realy shit don't read