Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 9/11
So he still doesn't know but is now aware Naruto is alive and ok. That's something at least. Danzo is obviously controlling the Daimyo, why is that fucker still alive? Others in the court should be suspicious or is he controlling them too? I hope you continue this, it's really good. I'm glad the other members of the kick ass junior anbu kitten squad know he's alright and who he is now AND that their "squad" became a "legit" thing despite the group leader being abducted...though technically I suppose it's cuz he was abducted. Super happy Naruto/Harry doesn't like Sakura anymore. And I'm confused as to why Harry is deciding to Frankenstein him a family member out of a literal portion of his own self and soul. Weird.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 9/11
It shouldn't be hard to find someone else who would like Danzo dead. What might be tricky is making it believable that they did it if it's supposed to be a stealth assassination. But still doable in a quicker like manner.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 9/11
Dude. Kyuubi is being pretty fucking helpful. Harry needs to stop acting like a scared rabbit when confronted about things he's already aware of. Sad the 3rd Hokage doesn't know Harry is Naruto. But about killing Danzo tho...what's taking so long? They seriously can't find him? Sev doesn't know where he is to lead them there?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 9/10
Ok but does the Hokage know Harry is Naruto? And how's the plot to kill Danzo going?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 9/10
Kill them dead, kill them fast, kill them hard!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 9/10
Wait! I don't get the innuendo...
Also how far does this plan of Harry's go?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 9/10
Sooooo... is we gonna execute some usurpers?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 9/10
This is bullshit. How can so many people, clans, advisors get away with usurping and going against their leader? And how was Snape of all people too late to deliver news like this? Harry should have known at sometime while being failed and suspended from the school since this was a plan in the works.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 9/10
I really hope relations get better with Harry/Naruto and Sev. They should try talking some shit out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 9/10
He saved a puppy! Nice!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 9/10
I don't understand why he felt the need to test her loyalty and honesty but not Dumbledore's. That man literally and purposely put you through a life of suffering before leading you to your death.
Otherwise this is an entertaining story. Harry/Naruto not only managed double infiltration while undercover he also put together a small army to storm a secure building successfully without casualties showcasing his leadership and skill in various areas as well as certain faults in security and thoughtlessness of the people.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/10
He didn't take down the privacy wards and such before falling asleep. What if someone tried to visit him?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 9/10
Oh good. A merging. Less chance of a split personality I guess.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/10
So everything that made Naruto who he is...is just a non factor now?
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 8/3
Really wish you'd update this...
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »