Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
Vixen Uchiha chapter 16 . 7/5
Is this the end of the chapter or the end of the story? If it is the end when will you be post ing the next part?
The DCG chapter 16 . 7/4
Glad i found this old fic. It has some major issues but is really enjoyable. Spent the whole morning reading it.

Hope you poke this plot line again some day.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice set up.
WitchVela chapter 16 . 6/8
i like the new and intriguing concepts you introduced into your crossover. never read them before. thank you for posting.
pupstarstar chapter 16 . 5/28
This is GREAT!
Horizon-Dawn chapter 16 . 5/26
This story is so damn cool!
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 16 . 5/21
DAAAAMN i need more of this
this was very very well planned!
looking forward to more chappies~
Regius Black chapter 16 . 5/15
Please update! Yes! When will Sarutobi find out about Harry?! I can't wait for more!
eliyes chapter 15 . 4/15
You know, there's really nothing about that prophecy that indicates the disciple in question needs to be a jinchuuriki - or else they never would have thought Minato was the one - and you would think that NOT having a being of energy, anger, and hate lurking inside him would make "world peace" more likely. And Naruto would have had much better treatment and a lot more conventional influence if he'd been publicly raised as the son of the Yondaime Hokage and his wife, one of the last Uzumakis and relative of Mito-hime, who bravely and tragically sacrificed themselves to remove the Kyuubi from the world. Leaving the fox a) in the world, b) IN THEIR KID actually makes NO LOGICAL SENSE AT ALL from the perspective of promoting a prophecy about someone who will bring world peace.

I mean, technically it kinda worked out, but man, they had no way of predicting the bullshit that had to happen to get there when they made that choice.
BaberKhan chapter 6 . 3/26
Why the hell is he not summoning the Hokage and all the other powerful Ninjas from the realm of dead, to learn how to be a better Ninja?!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 7 . 2/21
Trying to ignore the gross way Naruto/Harry keeps treating women...
RLTfThe Pomo pk chapter 15 . 2/14
O0pt0 kopkkoopoooppkppkpk”pkpkk0pjohpppkukppkkpppbppppkppppppkippppklkpkpplpppiplp0kop0p)”Pppkpkulploplllfk”lkkykkfgflklopllkp0lllpllkkpll”llama klkkyfpl
Beowolfalien chapter 16 . 2/11
I would love if you got back to this
Emerald Time chapter 16 . 1/21
Please tell me this isn't abandoned! It's been years, but I'm hoping you will eventually come back to this. This is great and I would love to read more. Good luck in your writing!
SilentProwler chapter 16 . 1/9
I'm hoping this is simply on hiatus due to writers block...I can't wait for said block to be over, but it would be better than thinking this is abandoneded...
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »