Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
orangesorafan chapter 16 . 2/7
cant wait for more chapter, this is getting really interesting. this is a new veiw that i m interested how it turn out
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 1/18
This is a pretty badass fic!
Please update the next chapters and complete the story.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 16 . 1/16
Omg this was so good 16 chapters all before he graduated!
RavenSummoning chapter 16 . 1/16
Good story, I'm sad that it ended, but glad I came across it.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 16 . 1/9
badass story is badass, but lacking in chapters. do hope to read more mine friend.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
The first paragraph says Sandaime was the only ninja to lead one of the most powerful ninja villages in the world as long as he had. But the Sandaime Tsuchikage?

Hokage had a break between his reign (Minato) and Tsuchikage lived longer. So technically they've both led their respective villages for around the same time.

Sorry for nitpicking!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I like your version of Dumbledore. I'd prefer your Harry being independent but this wasn't too bad.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
This is shit
Sleepyfoo chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I've read this story several times and it remains excellent.

I'm curious as to what The Hokage did with the seal harry supplied. I'm also curious why he didn't use it himself. Is he hopping to have it tested before he uses it? Also, does he plan to let Tsunade know he maybe solved the seal issue?

So Tsunade knows jiraiya is working on the seal issue (theoretically anyway) even if he doesn't know naruto needs it and confirmed to the Hokage that naruto is safe. Will she go fetch Harry or return to Konoha now?

I like that the ANBU Juniors are now offically unoffical.

I hope the muse comes back to this fic for you.

Peace : )
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Ch 11

The Fox is grumpy old ancient being knowing nothing exept disdain fear corruption and all darkness in the human but wants to preserve itself so it's chackra could burn the seal and cure the tongue .
fenixrojo36 chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Sigue
Ibskib chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
It seems like every time you use cursive with a single word, a space is missing, bunching it up with the next word

dying loyalty - undying loyalty

needsto - needs to

strongword - strong word

god?But - god? But

paradise and hell - Heaven and Hell
(this dichotomy makes much more sense)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
doeshit - does hit

caughtone - caught one
Ibskib chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I reviewed this chapter before at some point, and noticed a few typos and incomplete sentences:

appartaed - apparated

did not become to other clan heads would have - did not become obvious to the other clan heads have

to fall for a trick - to fall for such a trick

blond girl - blonde girl

went he's - when he's

where Uzumaki is Root operatives - where Uzumaki is, are the Root operatives
wildcat1144 chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Please I know its been a while but please update! :-)
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »