Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 16 . 8/8
Yeah, you better! XD
Dauntes chapter 16 . 8/4
Damn. Once again, such an incredibly damn shame this story was abandoned. Life happens though. Even still, thanks for writing it.
Dauntes chapter 10 . 8/3
Wow. I am both incredibly happy that I finally stumbled onto this amazingly wonderful story, and incredibly saddened that it's been seemingly abandoned. Regardless, thanks so much for what you have written, it's very much appreciated. :)
rahad chapter 15 . 8/2
You have dragggggggggggggggggggggged the whole kidnap arc for so long and ruined the great story...

the story has great before chapter 7... sigh.
FreeJSJJ chapter 7 . 7/23
Why does Harry do such reckless things? Seriously it is like he doesn't care if his abilities are revealed.
Thank you for sharing your story.
D.Mentor chapter 16 . 7/22
This was a fun story, thank you for writing.
Alucardo2099 chapter 16 . 7/14
Man , I wont rant and beg to you to continue , but this is one of the best fanfics i found in a while , I hope that the real life allow you to one day come back and continue this fic is an amazing reading very funny with real charecterization and an enjoyable Naruto , hope you can continue

Regards
Fandomforever2015 chapter 16 . 6/28
Love this story! Please say you are slowly writing the next chapter! It's too good to be abandoned.
Von chapter 16 . 6/11
I've really been enjoying this story, particularly the more spiritual master of death stuff. Clever and interesting and fresh!
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 16 . 5/29
What? What end? Is this story ending or what? Are you abandoning this? Please don't, I love this story
sandmanwake chapter 13 . 5/20
A shame this is abandoned. Would have loved to read more about the adventures of the Sage of Spirits and his merry band of exorcist ninjas.
*Clears throat* This comes from the heart.

Fucking Update! Revive! Bring back to life! Bang it awake!

Thank you for your time.
zulu is rather unnecessary in this story.
her-my-own chapter 1 . 4/20
I'd love to know the status of this fic? Plz
KitsuneTails25 chapter 16 . 4/7
...what is that (End) doing at the end of chap 16? T-T The rest are all (chapter break)s so does that mean that chap 16 is the last chapter?! Nooooooooo! why... Please update?
1,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »