Reviews for Ninja Who Lived
AnthonyR89 chapter 15 . 6/9
if he's worried about owing other gods, why not just use the symbol of the Shinigami, a death god who should already be his servant?
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 6/9
legion? I mean, sticking with the mortal kombat theme itd probably be Ermac. because I don't think Mutants or Geth really fit with the theme and those are the only two Legions coming to my mind.

also, with the physical transformation, shouldn't he be able to talk?

and the obvious solution here is to hunt down Jiraiya and force him to get rid of the seal. that or summon Minato.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 6/9
... ypu realize that Shikamaru and Shino are the two smartest kids in the class, right?
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 6/9
as for a spy, I probably would have summoned Moody, not Snape.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 6/9
pretty sure it's not the first time someone tried to kill him, actually. even discounting when he was born and the typical cannon background of demon hunts.

I'm talking about when he foiled the attempted kidnapping of Hinata.

you also seem to be having Mito completely ignoring her own granddaughter.
shivam1441 chapter 3 . 6/3
what idiotic thought is that? he had already aparated to the homage monument and had already been able to cast secrecy charms just as he entered his home all without using wand.. and now he is thinking about needing a wand to be able to do magic... even if that had been true, he already has the powers of the elder wand from the hallows which Dumbledore told him to try.. Instead here he is hoping to get a wand to cast magic ...
killernooch chapter 1 . 5/13
I really enjoy this story it's a shame it's been abandoned
gryphan.master900 chapter 16 . 4/8
Such a well written story, it's really sad to see it abandoned.
god?But - god? But