Reviews for Mutant Storm
bigwoof chapter 16 . 10/18
Excellent story! You will be missed...
anna-green-28 chapter 2 . 10/13
Don’t get me wrong I absolutely LOVE your stories but you make me not want to even click on them because of all of that stupid crap at the beginning of each chapter. Can’t you move that to the end of the chapter so we don’t have to scroll past all of that to get to the actual story?
NulledVoid chapter 16 . 10/11
good
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/6
An excellent start to this AU. Cannot wait to read more!
ShadeslayerX chapter 16 . 10/6
Quite honestly one of the best i've read recently
FanonOverCanon chapter 2 . 9/25
Aaaaaaand now he's lame again. I was elated that Harry seemed to be developing a vengeance and kill or be killed mentality, and it would bring some proper combat to the story, but that was all changed in a couple of lines this chapter when he talked about not going after voldemort or bellatrix, or letting them turn him into a killer. He is in all respects on the frontlines of a war, a soldier without a side right now, only enemies. But jow that the X-Men are in the picture, he's adopted the same no killing mentality that has been the bane of many comic book characters for ages because their enemies are imprisoned and inevitably escape. When facing a fanatical enemy such as the death eaters, trying to let as many survive to go to prison as possible is naive and unrealistic. That's how a lot of friends get killed. When the enemy tries to kill you, it is your job to kill them first.
mumphie chapter 15 . 9/20
Doing another re-read. Love it! Truly wish there could be more. Sigh
siobhan.22 chapter 16 . 9/17
Great story
shadewolfedrt chapter 16 . 9/15
Bob is missed and this story is just part of the reason a great man is missed.
shadewolfedrt chapter 5 . 9/14
The stuff with Snape and not knowing about the men sent to the moon and the nukes always bothered me I thought he understood non magical stuff better than most purebloods.
LoveNCIS chapter 16 . 9/4
Awesome story. Thanks.
Joey394 chapter 5 . 9/1
Dude as long as you continue this you can make it to where horcuxes don’t exist and have Voldemort die by tripping down some stairs at Harry’s house and breaking his neck
''Jean glanced at Dumbledore apologetically.'' ... omfg author, this is the same dumbledore that wiped her and her families minds, the same one that sent harry to the dursley's, and kept sending him back... the same one that keeps thinking, in jean's presence, same jean who earlier said how easy it is to read wizard minds and how much she can read just by people projecting, about how he needs harry and how to manipulate him and her.
just wow, i rly wanted this story to be better, but it just isnt, there is no satisfaction, author keeps piling shit on harry and then when the reader thinks ''yay, finally we get to see harry get angry'', nothing happens again and again.
pfft chapter 5 . 8/29
OMG... Either the author is retarded or he cant write a character...
Keep going on and on about how harry was so low that he almost killed dursleys/himself, but the he never gets angry aferwards... even though he is ''filled with anger'' Now in this chap he gives hermione a short speach and then forgives her by saying things have to change, 1st thing she does is demand in the same way she always did that he show her wandless magic, and second thing she does is ask to use his phone...and he doesnt care or see it. its like the author wants harry to be angry and wants us to think harry is angry, but lets all the other chars just walk all over him again. and Jean... dont even get me started, she sais she wont force harry back to britain, he sais he doesnt want to go back like 3 times and she still forces him to go, then keeps telleng everyone aroand him all about him so they can manipulate him further... Fucking bullshit, THE STORY WANTS TO BE GOOD... BUT MR AUTHER KEEPS DENYING IT.
Matt chapter 16 . 8/15
One thing I cannot understand is why so many writers on this site don't know the difference between lightning and lightening. Lightning is electricity. Lightening is getting lighter, either weight or light/dark. The difference is the E. It isn't difficult. And yet more than half the stories I read use the wrong word. So many people writing stories in English who don't actually know English. I find it kind of sad, really.
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »