Reviews for Mutant Storm
drucifer000 chapter 16 . 10/8
Well done! Great read.
Puré crap.
Of it was bad at the begining, it is just crap right now. Fourth year all over amainó with the moron. And the other stupidity of harry Ginny. Trash
Greate bale of fires. The idea was regular, it Die as soon as you involve Hermione and Remus on the betray stupidity. So stupid theme, stupid use of good characters, and the worst the keeping of morons and crimínal look as good at something.
ChildofDragons chapter 16 . 9/19
I love seeing fics where the British Magical Community is destroyed. Pureblood bigots and their arrogance be damned. Most of the good people safe, most of the bad people dead or arrested!
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 9/9
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 9/1
I've just re-read this and am currently working my way through the late Bodmin365's works. Each time I find something new. A genuine talent lost, imagine the stories he could have come up with...RIP
Wolvie26 chapter 16 . 8/27
Love it! I don't know which was funnier parts of the story or the disclaimers!
JJ chapter 16 . 8/14
Bravo - again! I come back to read this story over and over because I enjoy it!

Wish you would have written MORE Harry and Ginny!
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 8/8
The basic idea of Jean and Lily as sisters is great.
Your characterization of Hermione and Ron is good.
That you're putting Ginny with Harry is ok.
Luna would have been better as would an X-girl.
Yes Voldemort would eventually come after Harry.
I suppose going back to Britain was not a bad idea, just not the best.
If Harry had stayed in America and Tom sent death eaters after him then American Wizards could have invaded Britain and showed them how to fight a war!
Kill all those who are marked, throw all corrupt ministry workers in Azkaban!
it is not a bad story, much better than what Rowling wrote, but could have been better.

I'm rereading it after all...
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 8/8
I normally don't read Harry and Ginny pairings.
Ginny starts out as a fangirl and doesn't really get better in the books.
A big part of the problem with Ginny is her family.
Ron is a moron, lazy, jealous, and NOT a real friend.
Molly has no morals, love potions are rape drugs.
I'm sure Molly would potion BOTH Harry AND Ginny to get them together.

Rowling has no clue what love is.

It explains why she was a single mother.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 8/7
The Dursleys are dead.
Like Harry, I HATE them.
I also didn't want them dead.
Death is too easy, too quick.
Vernon, Petunia and Dudley hurt Harry for years.
I want them suffering, miserable, and worse FOR DECADES!
A long life with a longer lingering death...

If you want someone dead, use a gun.
If they need to suffer, use a lawyer!
MissGSmith51 chapter 2 . 7/22
I don't like the idea that Dumbledore can just help himself to Harry's books ... because they ARE Harry's, after all. I wonder what else of Harry's and Sirius's he has stolen - um, I mean, taken for safe keeping? (Yeah, right! Who else believes Nicolas Flamel never had a clue that Dumbledore took his Stone ... or destroyed it? Does anyone but me think Dumbledore may actually be using the Stone for himself ? Just curious.)

It must be nice for Harry - for a change - to feel as though he is with people who don't really have a hidden agenda for him. Yes, Logan wants him for an X-man; but Jean and Scott have come to love him and just want what's best for him. They even allow him to have input into what that is, which is definitely novel.

If Hagrid is to be believed, many are not too happy with Dumbledore's treatment of Harry. Of course, no one - including the kids - is blameless. The Twins made pretty sure that it was known that they had not kept Harry's abuse to themselves ... and Dumbledore has been exposed as knowing and doing nothing. His hints about "... some yeh once thought were friends" clearly refer to Ron; I suspect he is the main one in that camp. Hermione's betrayal is mainly her lies, though Ron is part of that, as well. Both have lost his trust, along with Dumbledore.

Fudge continues to show the world why he is a moron. How he could even consider for a nanosecond awarding custody of Harry to the man Harry has clearly identified as a DE - and who was actually present and arrested the night Fudge SAW Voldemort for himself - shows a serious lack of brain cells. I repeat ... What a moron!
MissGSmith51 chapter 1 . 7/21
All this talk of Obliviation makes me think that Ron should be Obliviated. Given the way his mouth runs wild when his anger or jealousy flares - especially when Harry is concerned - I'd say he is the one most likely to publicly spill the beans about Harry.

I thought it was pretty rich that Molly blamed Ron's idiocy on the Weasley side of the family. I've always considered Arthur rather tolerant, open-minded, and accepting, while Molly is a mass of prejudices and judgmental, hidebound attitudes. As for mouthiness, well ... those Howlers speak for themselves. I would say Ron's rude, bigoted attitudes and loud mouth are definitely from Molly's side. Ugh!
kimjo2 chapter 16 . 7/14
Great story! Loved what happened to Dumbledork. Thanks for sharing your stories.