Reviews for Mutant Storm
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 1/19
i can't wait to see if he goes back or not but any sane person would not go back and your a writer so chances are he is going back
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/19
yeah dumbledores plan was for harry to die
YaoiHellian chapter 16 . 12/20/2021
This was a very fun read. Usually I'm all for the bashing train, but the subtle redemption arcs were nicely done. I love a smart and sassy Harry, and bad uncle Logan is always a plus. Thank you for writing and posting this story.
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 11/26/2021
That one line of Dumbletwat's regarding the wrong kinds of people dying just made my heart sink to my feet. Exactly what are the correct kind who should be dying? Or is he going with the idea that it's okay for 200 good people to die if he, The Great and Almighty Oz, oops ,Albus Dumbletwat, manages to "redeem" 15? Not much of a god complex there huh Albie?
CarolsSister chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Guys, why would anyone be so unaware as to demand updates from authors who are in it for -love of writing? Polishing their writing? Seeing options in a fictional world that start with the heading of "what if"? The fact you don't get paid takes all the self righteous wind out of their sails. Crap, if the world at large hasn't been able to browbeat GRRMartin into finishing the whole GoT saga, why bother people who supply good reading for free?
RightWrong chapter 16 . 10/11/2021
What a fun story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Lexi0521agmail chapter 16 . 9/7/2021
Excellent story. One complaint: please mark it as complete in the summary. I almost didn’t read this since it didn’t specify that it was completed.
taxzombie chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
Rereading this for the X'd time and it finally dawned on me (I know, I'm slow some times) that Dumbledore is just like a horse with blinders on. All he can see it straight ahead, down HIS chosen path, the way HE thinks things should be, god forbid he see's something off to the left or right that makes HIS plans look like what they truly are, a pile of festering garbage.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 11 . 8/24/2021
Just realized - they took Jean’s wand! Harry should have grabbed it!
DarkpotterWatch chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Hey I have loved this story since it was started. when do you plan to finish it. I love the crossovers. they help me in my own writing.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 8/10/2021
Yeah.. gotta drop this story now. I mean... everyone is seemingly utterly incapable of keeping secrets, of pre-emptively attacking their enemies, of permanently dealing with their problems, or really trying to avoid them. As well as just the constant forgiveness of people screwing the MC over.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 8/10/2021
Jeez this is painful to read. I mean, Jean is coming across like a gullible, idiotic, suicidal pacifist. I mean, not wanting to fight/kill her enemies, unwilling to read the minds of people with choppy history, like dumbledore, unwilling to remove her "son" from England, even now that he has been attacked by the ministry, at the minister's orders. Seems she cares more for her "ideals" than she does Harry.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
So much of this makes no sense.
WHY have the MC forgive everyone. Especially Ron.
Why are they restraining themselves sooo much. They could REALLY EASILY handle all these problems. They could use Cerebro to fin Voldemort, then read him to find his horcrux's. Heck, Harry could "summon/teleport" Voldemorts Heart, or his brain, or his head. There has still been no mention of the books Dumbles and the Order stole from Grimmauld. Seeming no effort on Jean's part to findout which student tried to kill her "son". Now it reads like this might go the route of having Voldemort join forces with the Brotherhood, which would be completely retarded. I mean, Yeah, like the Holocaust survivor is going to join the new Wizarding Hitler.
Lastly, there is the simple fact that killing voldie and his Death Eaters should be really easy. I mean, once you have even one of his Horcruxes, you should be able to kill him. If someone having your blood is bad. Since they can curse it, and though it, you. Torturing you, even killing you. Then having a piece of someone soul HAS to be worse. You should be able to kill ALL of voldemort if you have even one of his horcruxes. Same with his DE's, since they have the Dark Mark, and ALL the Dark Marks are connected, you should be able to target them through that connection.
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 8/10/2021
You are really forcing this Harry & Ginny thing. They were not in love at the end of 6th year. They sure as heck make no sense as a relationship. Its as cringy and unfitting as a relationship between Tonks and Remus. Or Hermione and Ron... (see what I'm doing here) Rowling was kinda crap at deciding who would make for good pairings in relationships.
Also, Vivian Vector? did you forget her name is Septima, or is this an AU thing?
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
Chapter felt VERY exaggerated at times. Ginny's suicidal behavior, the ministry making mutants "dark creatures" and Harry signing up as one. Everyone still FORCING this nonsense of needing to stay in the biritsh magical world, like the MC could not go to a school elsewhere, or their seeming unending desire to "understand, accept, and forgive" dumbledore and the Order.
Really unhappy Harry still has not gotten his books back, I SERIOUSLY have problems with theft like that.
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »