Reviews for Mutant Storm
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 6/18
You know, I'd love to do a story like this, but I'm far too practical. It would end up only being a oneshot, because with everything they have available to them, Voldemort shouldn't last more than a single chapter.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/16
1902? A course outline from 1952 would be grossly out of date with the way technology grows.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/8
I LOVE THIS STORY!

*Cries*

This story is LIIIIFE.

And Jean as a Mum... It's beautiful. *wipes away tears*
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 6/7
OMG.. This is intense... And seriously, it's like Tom and Jerry all over again.

I re-watched all the old episodes of Tom and Jerry a while back, and it's really dark.
Same here.

Kit's stories, but seen from an adult viewpoint... It's horrifying.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 6/4
What a beauty! Such a wholesome story!
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 5/29
so there hasnt been many xmen or mutants talked about so i was wondering what verse this was taking place or if its completely AU? like is it movie verse cartoon, comic?
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 5/25
hello,
just wanted you to know that if your family is still reading our reviews, this is the 3rd or 4th time I have reread this story. Thanks so much for the ride.
I didn't know anything about XMen I wish you had written more with H&G as I'm such a fan.
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 5/4
cool
ahb369 chapter 8 . 5/3
So this is surely a harry/ginny fic? I am sorry, I liked the story but it has one of the pairings I absolutely hate... But the idea was great and your writing style is nice too.
SixFtWookie chapter 1 . 4/27
What a great introductory chapter. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story.
Katescats chapter 16 . 4/10
Hi love your story.
Tommy chapter 3 . 4/5
This is actually Harry/Ginny. Ah barf. Vomit inducing. I'm glad I checked the end and didn't waste my time.

Why ruin a perfectly fine story?
Could have sworn Harry’s parents promised several times at the beginning not to push him or force him to fight and yet that’s all it’s seems everyone has done. Pretty shitty fucking parents. I’m not impressed at all since they have lied, kept secrets, and shoved Harry into more danger. The things they said they wouldn’t do. Hypocrits
No no no! Not Ginny! I hate the Harry/Ginny pairing. This may be the final straw as I couldn't find a justification for the X people to force Harry back to Hogwarts, not with a perfectly good wizard school at Salem. The forced return makes no sense and is putting Harry in grave danger from all the junior death eaters.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 3/30
Spanking Hexes? LOL! Frankly, I think one of Molly's Howlers would be a LOT more painful than a Spanking Hex. Although I can think of many people I know who COULD use a Spanking Hex. I wonder ... did the Twins come, as well?

Well, the British Magicals have pretty well shown how backwards and stupid they are, and it looks to me as though their bums are hanging out in the open, waiting to be hexed ... or shot. I suspect a load of buckshot in the rear might wake up a few sleepy arses, but I'm not going to count on it.

The refugee kids are definitely getting a crash course in Muggle life. They should all ace the Muggle Studies NEWT after this. I'm curious to know how many truly are in for the long haul. I can't help wondering if some will run back to bigoted Britain the first chance they get.

I'm also curious about Pansy. Where is she now? Is she back with the Pureblood snobs, now that Voldemort is dead, or is she here with the rest of the refugees?

Will McGonagall and Flitwick stay to be at the mercy, more or less, of the Death-Nibbling students, or will they leave Hogwarts and join the refugees? Surely they can't be in support of what is happening in Britain.