Reviews for Mutant Storm
Rhino109 chapter 16 . 10/11
Ending was rather abrubt, as I personally am not a fan of future epilogues, but the story itself was as sexy as any llama and is a welcome relief compared to some of the shite on this site xD
kittyranma chapter 16 . 10/11
Wonderful, though I was hoping Charles would be able to cure the Longbottoms.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 16 . 9/2
Truly great story. Loved the disclaimers they were harilous.
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 8/22
so this is one of my personal favorite stories.. and I am reading it agian. Alyxx I am so very sorry for your loss. Bob and Your Partnership created some of the most wonderful and funny stories I have ever read. May you have Peace. Donna The Martion's wife
noxenrom chapter 6 . 8/15
Nah. I cant keep reading.
Too much rubs me the wrong way. Gustav Grindelwald? Snape created a Horcrux? Potter one time acting strong willfull and unwilling to return to Britain,next time he is acting like a submissive bitch. Nah. Not my t,pe of story.
noxenrom chapter 5 . 8/15
Forgiving bullshit.
bellapom chapter 16 . 8/12
Great story
AnotherGuest chapter 5 . 7/26
I thought, Ginny hadn't written any letter to Harry. But in this chapter everyone made it sound like she had lied to him as well. Other then that I enjoy the read.
Ugh...why no OCs?! Letting those incorrigible people back into his life, going back to Britain, new mum forcing him to go back there to 'confront' his fears?! F that BS, this was ok to read up til the point where he relents and let's go of his hatred of backstabbers. He must be a saint or a monk to forgive those damn people. Britain could have burned for all the atrocities that were heaped upon him!
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 7/15
I only wish that Harry's parting words to Dumbledore about his fate - which I certainly hope included a "trial" and judgment after death at the hands of those he'd considered "acceptable sacrifices" from both wars - would have ended with something like the following: "We've all agreed, Sir ... it's for the Greater Good." I just think it would be fitting to condemn him with his own favorite platitude.

I confess, I kept waiting for the Sea Dragon (who marked Harry and promised help from the dragons) to make an appearance and help our "Good Guys" take down the baddies - mainly during the Hogwarts/Hogsmeade battles. I'm also curious about the little Creevy girl and what eventually happened to her. Other fates that interest me are the Twins and Remus - unless I missed them somehow.

Questions and curiosity aside, I really liked your story. I didn't know anything about the X Men and had to look up some info on some of them in order to understand who they were and what they did. I think they make a good family for Harry. I'm sorry there won't be any more stories about them. However, I'm sure I'll reread at some point. I do that with a lot of my favorite writers on this site. Thanks for sharing your stories.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 7/15
I'm surprised. I thought Voldemort was basically a noseless, magical homunculus made up of the elements of the ritual from the graveyard. I didn't think he actually had a heart, rib cage, etc.

Sadly, the Ministry just used (commandeered?) Harry to clean up its messes and then wanted to get rid of him. Then again, they were only doing as Dumbledore would have done with Harry. After all, how can Harry be allowed to live free? He's Dark. (Anyone who disagrees with Dumbledore or can do magic Dumbledore can't do is Dark, right? Everyone knows that.)

Sadly, I don't expect much to change with the death of old Moldy. The people who run things are still around and in control. It won't be long before someone takes Moldy's place, unless there is a purge of the current Ministry and Wizengamot. Until that happens, the cycle will continue to repeat.

It was refreshing to see Remus step up and support Harry. It was also good of Amelia to at least give the Xes time to get outta Dodge, considering they saved the kids and most of the teachers. I hope Britain leaves Harry alone and lets him live his life, now that he's cleaned up the Dark Mess for them.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/14
Dumbledore's thought: "It was a calamity! Now the Aurors and the common public seemed to think it was all right to fight back using deadly force!" I'm sorry, but Dumbledore seems to be suffering from a severe case of moron-itis, and it's growing worse by the day! The man has lost his marbles.

Well, it certainly looks like Tonks and Kingsley have backed the wrong horse, and both will lose their jobs and probably wind up in Azkaban, at least for a while. Kingsley is usually smarter than this. I wonder if Dumbledore has him under some compulsion or loyalty spells. I shudder to think what Harry will do to Remus if he attempts to get between Harry and Dumbledore.

I'm surprised that Fawkes was willing to help Dumbledore break the law this time, knowing what he had done. I guess the bond isn't THAT close to breaking yet.

Oh, dear ... I wonder who has been killed ... or seriously injured.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/14
If Jean is able to read Snape's cesspool of a mind, can she read Draco's and figure out what his little "project" is in the Room of Requirement?

As for Minerva, I think what Harry has been saying about not really trusting Dumbledore has just travelled that all-important distance from brain (knowing) to heart (understanding). I don't know if she sees him as simply making honest mistakes, or if she realizes he sees Harry as an acceptable loss in the fight against Voldemort. If the latter, I fear he is making a formidable enemy, given his belief that the murdering junior DEs are worth saving.

I can't wait until Jean finds out that Harry has a Horcrux behind his scar. I was hoping that, with her abilities, she would have discovered this by now and fixed the problem. I wouldn't want to be Dumbledore when she learns he knows.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/14
"Mutant Storm is not abandoned. But it will probably go in directions that few will anticipate solely because I'm tired of dealing with Voldemort." That's not necessarily a bad thing. Some of us enjoy stories that aren't Voldemort-centric.

I'm curious about your Snape. In canon, his father was a Muggle and his mother a witch. Did he attend public school before Hogwarts, or was he home-schooled? If he attended public school, he would have known about Neil Armstrong. Even if he was taught by his mom, his dad would surely have had Muggle newspapers and a TV in the house. Lily would certainly have commented to him on the obsolescence of the Muggle Studies class, as they were still close at the time they chose electives. I can't believe he would be so ignorant regarding what Jean is teaching.

Thank you, Minerva, for showing an appropriate level of disgust regarding Snape's mind-rape of Harry. You are also right about Dumbledore's continued endangering of the other kids by retaining Snape.

LOL at Jean insinuating that Umbridge is a half-breed herself - the product of a human and a Toad - and snapping her wand. One of the best confrontations ever!

I'm not sure how I feel about Hermione and the others expecting Harry to just forgive, forget, and fall back into old relationship patterns. Harry has left Hogwarts suffering from PTSD pretty much every year he has attended, and Dumbledore has shoved him back into an abusive environment with no counseling, mind healing, or even friendly contact. Then he is punished by the Dursleys for having night terrors, a natural outcome of keeping the horrors bottled up. Somehow, no one seems to think there is anything wrong with Dumbledore treating Harry this way. I wonder how Hermione would feel if it were her?

I guess I would like to see Harry connect with some new friends - or at least Neville and Luna. I suppose that is one reason I enjoy fanfic; Harry gets to broaden his horizons a bit more than he did in canon.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/13
Voldemort is wasting his time with Snape. If he could get hold of Ron, he could get all the information he wants. All anyone has to do is stir up Ron's jealousy a bit, and every thought in his head - regardless of whether it will endanger anyone he claims to love - comes flying out his mouth. He has endangered more than just Harry. What a worthless idiot.

If I WERE Harry, I would leave England for good. Now that Ron has opened his big yap, Harry and everyone else is in more danger than ever. He should write Ron a letter and leave the job of killing Voldemort to him. Maybe that would make Ron happy.