Reviews for Mutant Storm
Dzarsos chapter 4 . 9/13
Right as I read the "they're coming for you" at the end of the A/N, a police siren sounded outside my office. Nicely done.
Just finished the story. Honestly the best crossover story I've ever read in my 8 months on FanFiction. Wow. Just wow.
Je the iguana chapter 1 . 9/1
the black bird is awesome since it is an OP version of the sr71
neweldi chapter 16 . 8/4
Thanks, I love it :-)
era-romance chapter 7 . 8/1
K I'm outta here. story's ok but I HATE Harry x Ginny fics.

also u aren't very consistent. ex. Jean wants Harry no where near his 'former' friends, to Jean being the one to push Harry into regaining his friendships with the three...u turned ur awesome Harry into a total wuss.

plus I always found the gxh pairing creepy, doubly so in your fic. Oedipus complex much?

other than that ur fic is great. just not to my taste.
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 7/29
Great story, very original I have not read many crossovers. This was well done. It would be just like the British magical government to make mutants dark creatures. Thank you for writing this story.
PrincessCollie chapter 16 . 7/16
I love this. Read and enjoyed it ages ago and only just found it again. Once I started it I couldn’t put it down.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 6/30
No Magneto?
But a fight to the death between Tom and Erik would be AWESOME!
LordMentat chapter 16 . 6/29
This has been a massively good story to read and I am glad that I found it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 6/29
Mercy?
Giving someone a second chance?
So they can kill you because they couldn't the first time!

One of the few things Rowling did right was killing the old fool!
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 6/29
Voldemort is almost not worth considering.
There is so much else wrong with the wacky wizzy world...
Ron
Dumbledore
Snape
Fudge
Umbridge
Malfoy
The ministry
Why no other country helped against Tom
Why in a world with magic and prophecy gods like Hecate were absent
Why the muggles don't deal with magical terrorism

Rowling really didn't think things through.

And this list is very incomplete.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 6/29
Because you can sort stories here by review count even stupid, short reviews can be helpful.

Flames bump up the count as well!

Seriously, the worst review is the one left unmade.

Yes crossovers take careful thought, for instance Ranma is way to powerful for easy inclusion into the wizzy world. But there are a few on this site. Spells in the wizarding world take time to cast and travel fairly slowly. Jeans mutant powers work at the speed of thought and cannot be dodged, ducked, or shielded. Jean Grey could defeat Tom, Albums, even Merlin, and make it look easy.

On the other hand the wizzy world is a glass house that needs a hammer, the bigger the better!
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 6/29
Tragedy

That is the tale of Harry Potter.

A tragedy, a story of horror, of evil doing whatever it wanted.

How many dead, tortured, raped, how many lives shattered, and people like the Malfoys free to start it all over again.

There is a reason why there is so much fanfiction, great ideas poorly written need rewriting.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 6/18
You know, I'd love to do a story like this, but I'm far too practical. It would end up only being a oneshot, because with everything they have available to them, Voldemort shouldn't last more than a single chapter.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 6/16
1902? A course outline from 1952 would be grossly out of date with the way technology grows.